Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep (38358 Views)

Lampard Hits Back At Klopp Over Chelsea Spending Jibe / Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting / Jose Mourinho Aims Dig At Jurgen Klopp Over Virgil Van Dijk Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by PopeFlatino(m): 11:19am On Dec 31, 2019
grin oga shut up..am a certified Barca fan from 2003.

Yaya,Keita and co has been in Barca before He took charge.

Hleb was just a bargain from Arsenal in his first season ,he couldn't live up to expectation.

Infact Pep sold more valued assets in Barca like Ronaldinho,Deco,Zambrotta,Thiago motta,Sylvinho,Thuram and co,then replacing them with youth graduates of lesser value like Pique,Messi and iniesta(though has been in d first team but
made d main men in d 11),Pedro,Jeffren Suarez,Thiago(later on),Same with Rafinha,Nolito,Service Roberto etc

He is widely recorgnised as the coach that knows how to develop youth products even before Leonardo Jardim of Monaco and Ten haag of Ajax came to limelight.

He has always had badluck in his buys at Barca,like his purchase of Ibra in exchange with eto'o..,then Chygrynsky,Hleb,Affellay and the rest weren't effective .

So as u respect Klopp.. Respect Pep

Jokerman:

Do you know how many players he bought at Barca?

Ibra
Sanchez
Yaya
Pique
Keita
Hleb and many more
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Jokerman(m): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2019
Lamasta:
In England Pep is the best ahead of Klopp, in Europe Pep is ahead of Klopp so why the fuss about Pep and Klopp....

Pep has groomed world class players and his still grooming.....

Players like Messi today will forever be grateful to Pep for the opportunity given to him to play even in the presence of Ronaldinho, Etoo and co...

Look at what he has done to Starling and De Bruyne this guys are average before the coming of Pep but today look at where they are in England thats what managers are known for....

Jokerman I want You to analyze that of Klopp am waiting

Klopp always beat Guardiola Na... That's why Klopp is better... Isn't this what you guys use to rate pep over Fergie and Mou??

Hence, Klopp > Pep
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Jokerman(m): 11:22am On Dec 31, 2019
PopeFlatino:
grin oga shut up..am a certified Barca fan from 2003.

Yaya,Keita and co has been in Barca before He took charge.

Hleb was just a bargain from Arsenal in his first season ,he couldn't live up to expectation.

Infact Pep sold more valued assets in Barca like Ronaldinho,Deco,Zambrotta,Thiago motta,Sylvinho,Thuram and co,then replacing them with youth graduates of lesser value.

He is widely recorgnised as the coach that knows how to develop youth products even before Leonardo Jardim of Monaco and Ten haag of Ajax came to limelight.

He has always had badluck in his buys at Barca,like his purchase of Ibra in exchange with eto'o..,then Chygrynsky,Hleb,Affellay and the rest weren't effective .

So as u respect Klopp.. Respect Pep

Oga Pep bought Keita, however this coaches have been promoting youth player to world standards before pep... Wenger and Fergie
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Jokerman(m): 11:23am On Dec 31, 2019
blueAgent:

No be FA dey help Liverpool to win league?

Na referee help Liverpool win UCL ni??

Last season referee still man city in winning his carabao cup
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Jokerman(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2019
blueAgent:

Is final counted as trophy?

A Messi fan asking if final is trophy ... Hahahahaha grin
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Jokerman(m): 11:28am On Dec 31, 2019
sammhi:

This is my point all along ....Pep has little choice when he came over to City ..he had to buy. JM spend much money at ManU but that didn't even bring success.
What I even like about Pep is that he bought very young guys none is more than 24years ....
When he came to City , he told them their academy set up is not good ..it won't produce very good players...
I also like how he set his team to play ...it is more of collective work ...a not so good player appear very good under Pep ..imagine using Delph as LB for a whole season ...He brought up the idea of a false 9 using Messi ...
Pep can quickly turn things around ..Klopp Can't. It took Klopp 5 years to win first title with Dortmund ..he said that's what he likes to do ...big clubs with money won't give him that luxury

Stop hyping pep, he isn't the first coach to successfully do all these
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Jokerman(m): 11:28am On Dec 31, 2019
Lamasta:

No mind them thats why they are not objective about Pep cos Pep show their team shege when he was in Barca

Pep wey Madrid pursue comot for Spain grin
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Jokerman(m): 11:30am On Dec 31, 2019
Lamasta:
In England Pep is the best ahead of Klopp, in Europe Pep is ahead of Klopp so why the fuss about Pep and Klopp....

Players like Messi today will forever be grateful to Pep for the opportunity given to him to play even in the presence of Ronaldinho, Etoo and co...

Look at what he has done to Starling and De Bruyne this guys are average before the coming of Pep but today look at where they are in England thats what managers are known for....

Was mane world class??
Salah??
Wiljnadum
Firmimo
Trent Arnold
Van dijk
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by EbukaHades10(m): 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
blueAgent:

Keep deceiving yourself.
I'm not the one deceiving myself. U refuse to accept the fact.

Next season, if it's ur team that's top, u'll understand.

Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by EbukaHades10(m): 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
blueAgent:

Is final counted as trophy?
Since u people downplay what he(Klopp) has done, it is only right to get facts straight
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by EbukaHades10(m): 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
sammhi:

This is my point all along ....Pep has little choice when he came over to City ..he had to buy. JM spend much money at ManU but that didn't even bring success.
What I even like about Pep is that he bought very young guys none is more than 24years ....
When he came to City , he told them their academy set up is not good ..it won't produce very good players...
I also like how he set his team to play ...it is more of collective work ...a not so good player appear very good under Pep ..imagine using Delph as LB for a whole season ...He brought up the idea of a false 9 using Messi ...
Pep can quickly turn things around ..Klopp Can't. It took Klopp 5 years to win first title with Dortmund ..he said that's what he likes to do ...big clubs with money won't give him that luxury
Oh ma God!! There u go again with ur fabrications.

Klopp won the dfb pokal against Bayern Munich in his first season with Dortmund (2008).

Get ur facts right na, haba

Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Lamasta(m): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jokerman:

Lie small na even Madrid fans can never forget Pep so soon grin
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Lamasta(m): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jokerman:

Lie small na even Madrid fans can never forget Pep so soon grin
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Yusman316(m): 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
sammhi:
Ronaldinho , Deco etc didn't play for him
Bro they did, maybe not deco but ronaldinho played under pep
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by PopeFlatino(m): 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
Keita arrived the summer Pep came that doesn't mean Pep bought him.. Meanwhile he wasn't a big money signining,and wasn't even signed to start matches..

Their is a difference between been renewed for promoting a player from youth and been recognized as the best in that business.

Coaches have been promoting players right from the 80's ,It took Ferguson 5 good years to get things right at ManUtd.

Wenger can boast of lesser title records,one unbeaten epl season,and less than 3 league titles(if not 2)

Pep Guardiola holds d record for promoting and making academy players vital in the team that won All titles possible in club football under 2years of inception.

The likes of Busquet,Pique,Thiago,Roberto,Messi,iniesta,Pedro,Nolito,Jeffren ,Rafinha can all attribute their success to his managerial skills.

Fergie's main men at the later stages of his carreer like Rooney,Cr7,Tevez,Evra,Van der sar,Vidic, Ferdinand , valencia,young,Berbatov and co weren't from the academy .

Same as Wenger,Fab,Gallas,Van persie,Almunia,bellerin and co were all purchases .

Jokerman:

Oga Pep bought Keita, however this coaches have been promoting youth player to world standards before pep... Wenger and Fergie
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Chuks9000: 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
Xda59:

you don't know crap about football then. these players were the core of his team which were sold while he was still there. Klop had to rebuild season after season because the board kept selling off his best players.
You need to stay focussed on your idea if the country is to grow.
Your initial submission was that they were sold to B. Munich. I just told you that only 2 were sold to that same opposition and you think I don't know shit.
If you have initially said they were sold without mentioning to B. Munich then it would have been a different thing.
The point is, only 2 ket players went to Munich against your initial submission.
Rather than accuse me, reason your statements and my comments and you might gain more insight.
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Blueelf: 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jokerman:

Was mane world class??
Salah??
Wiljnadum
Firmimo
Trent Arnold
Van dijk

The guy is a joker. He deny that 4 Liverpool players made the top 10 in balloon D'or shortlist.

Fraudiola fans set
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Blueelf: 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Oh ma God!! There u go again with ur fabrications.

Klopp won the dfb pokal against Bayern Munich in his first season with Dortmund (2008).

Get ur facts right na, haba

Even won the league with them.

The guy is a trained liar. Please don't take him serious.

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Blueelf: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Okay Mr teacher. Let me return the favor.

In 2015(which wasn't his first full season) he took Liverpool to the Europa league final and a league cup final even with the crop of mediocre players at his disposal granted he didn't win it.

Glad u know that Pep in his first season with the likes of Kun ,Yaya, Kompany and co(mind u, these guys won the trophy b4 he came) didn't win anything.

But hey, if u agree on what you agree on, u do u fam.

Gbam

Imagine Klopp with Pep's money at Man City.

Look and compare the value of city players to LFC

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by blueAgent(m): 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
[quote author=Awoo88 post=85369831] Nu.beds don't lie. What was their stats and how was their performance?[/quote
You should ask your coach.
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Jokerman(m): 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
Blueelf:

The guy is a joker. He deny that 4 Liverpool players made the top 10 in balloon D'or shortlist.

Fraudiola fans set

Lol... That's how they are grin
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by hinohsend: 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
Blueelf:

Gbam

Imagine Klopp with Pep's money at Man City.

Look and compare the value of city players to LFC

City want immediate success, Klopp does not guarantee that. Klopp has not managed a team under pressure. There is a reason the Biggest and Richest of Clubs go for Pep and not Ranieri or Klopp -who finished 8th with Dortmund....Pep would never! Klopp is a great coach, maybe the best right now. But the money argument is clownish.
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Streetgent: 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
Lamasta:

chief good evening. I agree with all u said but note that sterling and de bruyne weren't average players. Before debruyne went to city he had already won the year's player award in the bundesliga at Wolfsburg, beating d likes of lewandowski,goetze,kagawa etc and sterling was one of the brightest stars at Liverpool alongside Suarez et Al.

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 01, 2020
Chuks9000:

You need to stay focussed on your idea if the country is to grow.
Your initial submission was that they were sold to B. Munich. I just told you that only 2 were sold to that same opposition and you think I don't know shit.
If you have initially said they were sold without mentioning to B. Munich then it would have been a different thing.
The point is, only 2 ket players went to Munich against your initial submission.
Rather than accuse me, reason your statements and my comments and you might gain more insight.

Check the post again. I said his best players were being sold and he had to rebuild season after season. It was someone else (joze8) that made the claim that his players were being sold to bayern. I will admit that I didn't grasp the crux of the argument you guys were having before I hurriedly jumped in. Please accept my apologies.
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Chuks9000: 7:02am On Jan 01, 2020
Xda59:

Check the post again. I said his best players were being sold and he had to rebuild season after season. It was someone else (joze8) that made the claim that his players were being sold to bayern. I will admit that I didn't grasp the crux of the argument you guys were having before I hurriedly jumped in. Please accept my apologies.
1. You now understand the arguement
2. You also now understand how you looked at it initially
3. 1 and 2 above is the quality of people Nigeria needs
4. Truly, only great people apologise to their wrong during. This quality is what we acutely lack this country.
5. Happy new year.
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Lamasta(m): 9:33am On Jan 01, 2020
Streetgent:
chief good evening. I agree with all u said but note that sterling and de bruyne weren't average players. Before debruyne went to city he had already won the year's player award in the bundesliga at Wolfsburg, beating d likes of lewandowski,goetze,kagawa etc and sterling was one of the brightest stars at Liverpool alongside Suarez et Al.

I am not doubting You but all am saying is that if You look at there level of performance currently under Pep You will realize that they have improved massively....
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:46am On Jan 02, 2020
andrewbaba44:

When last did Roma won Seria A?

You guys with una useless excuse all because of your hate for pep

Roma won Seria A 2001 ,there are not in the level of juve and others

Put any coach in Roma they won’t win Seria A ahead of Juventus
This man stop this baseless argument of yours. Mou came to Chelsea and won the league for them after 50 years they won it last. Who's is good is good.
Meanwhile I do not hate pep, am just stating the obvious truth

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Gifts His Daughter A $5 Million Gift For Her 18th Birthday / Lukaku Scores Again As United Downs City In ICC Derby / Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.