Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep (38354 Views)

Lampard Hits Back At Klopp Over Chelsea Spending Jibe / Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting / Jose Mourinho Aims Dig At Jurgen Klopp Over Virgil Van Dijk Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Jokerman(m): 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lamasta:

Jokerman I love your arguement but know one thing Pep is a great manager ahead of Klopp, but for Pep and Fergie I will give it to Fergie based on trophies won and the managerial years gap between both, apart from that a Pep is better than Fergie technically and otherwise no be lie grin

Oga If Pep uses a team consisting of the likes of O'shea, brown, Anderson, Bebe, Saha etc, he will go trophyless for life
When he even use better players like sagna, Nasri, Negredo, Navas etc, pep win nothing

Fergie is technically better.. Because you won in two matches, doesn't mean he's better... Even Mourinho can't say he's technically better than Fergie even though he thrashed Fergie like a baby
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by sammhi(m): 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
blueAgent:

After how many years?
Conte won the league in his first season at Chelsea, Sarri won Europa in his first season with Chelsea.

How long did it take your fraud Klopp to win 1 trophy? 5yrs
I love Klopp really and defend him two season ago when people begin to doubt him ...I told people then that Klopp doesn't have players to win him competition especially defence ...and Gk..
He realised it and corrected it ..then it falls into place ...
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Jokerman(m): 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lamasta:

This is Klopp's best season in his entire career so far tho his a world class coach no doubt but comparing him to Guardiola for now is a no no cos he still has to do more to meet up.

That's how they compared Mourinho to Pep then

Are you saying pep is better than Mou??

What has pep won that Mourinho hasn't or what has pep done that Mou hasn't done??
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Jokerman(m): 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
sammhi:

Pls show me one manager that doesn't buy players ? What kind dunce statement is this ?
So he is not suppose to buy players or what ?
Tell me one liverpool first team player that was not bought but perhaps born by Klopp!
Even your Benz 190 U so much love bought all and any player he likes ..from Teddy sherrigham, to Eric Cantona , Andy Cole , Dwight York , Vidic, Rio , Beckham, Van der Sar etc were all.bought at very high price
Your twisted idea of a good coach is one that doesn't spend ..and such coaches don't exist...all of them spend and it depends on how rich the club is ....even lowly Aston Villa , Everton etc spend a lot ...so man ..every manager spend it just depends on if the club have money or not....
Barca bought Countiho for 145m and Dembele for 100m two players only 250m ....Pep can't even afford spending such on two players....

What did Mou spend when he won UCL with Porto??
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by sammhi(m): 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jokerman:

Oga If Pep uses a team consisting of the likes of O'shea, brown, Anderson, Bebe, Saha etc, he will go trophyless for life
When he even use better players like sagna, Nasri, Negredo, Navas etc, pep win nothing

Fergie is technically better.. Because you won in two matches, doesn't mean he's better... Even Mourinho can't say he's technically better than Fergie even though he thrashed Fergie like a baby
Alex belongs to another era is like comparing Pele to Messi ....
Ferguson have the benefit of not having any competition ...the EPL then was just for his take so even with 80 points and some 75 points he wins the EPL ....that's not possible now
Alex never won with 97 or even 95 points ..he has no competition except Wenger and JM who didn't even stay for more than 3 years...
Alex is like Benz 190.., Pep is a Ferrari..

No basis for comparison
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Jokerman(m): 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
blueAgent:

After how many years?
Conte won the league in his first season at Chelsea, Sarri won Europa in his first season with Chelsea.

Pep is actually the fraud... Spending millions still can't win UCL grin

And Klopp always trash pep tiki taka with his gengen pressing tongue

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by sammhi(m): 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jokerman:

What did Mou spend when he won UCL with Porto??
And he won the UCl for ManU after spending 500m Right ?
What did Dimateo spend to win UCl with Chelsea and what did Rafa Benitez spent to win UCl with Liverpool and what did Zidane spend to win UCl with RM ?

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Lamasta(m): 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jokerman:

The players you mentiomed above are they not the players that played under Fergie and won the league? If Pep handle them one of them will be a global contender in the world of football today just look at Sterling, look at De Bruyne Chelsea is regreting today for letting him go.
ma guy respect boss if You see one...

Mourinho is not in the class of Pep again see the way them dey sack him up and down from Chelsea where he ran away to Man U where he also got sacked and now to Tottenham
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Jokerman(m): 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
sammhi:

Alex belongs to another era is like comparing Pele to Messi ....
Ferguson have the benefit of not having any competition ...the EPL then was just for his take so even with 80 points and some 75 points he wins the EPL ....that's not possible now
Alex never won with 97 or even 95 points ..he has no competition except Wenger and JM who didn't even stay for more than 3 years...
Alex is like Benz 190.., Pep is a Ferrari..

No basis for comparison

Then stop overhyping pep if you don't want comparison... Even Mou fans don't hype him this much
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Jokerman(m): 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lamasta:

The players you mentiomed above are they not the players that played under Fergie and won the league? If Pep handle them ome of them will be a global contender in the world of football today just look at Sterling, look at De Bruyne Chelsea is regreting today
ma guy respect boss if You see one...

Mourinho is not in the class of Pep again see the way them dey sack am u and down from Chelsea where he ran away to Man U where he got sacked and nkw to Tottenham

You Barvelona fans are clowns grin

Why didn't pep continue using Iheanacho or Nasri or Negredo etc??

In any coaching rank, Mou > Pep

Sacking of a coach doesn't really matter... What matters is your achievement

Right now even Rodgers > pep in the EPL...
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by blueAgent(m): 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jokerman:

You forgot to mention Horward Web.
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Jokerman(m): 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
blueAgent:

You forgot to mention Horward Web.

Lol... If no be referee, Guardiola for win any UCL??
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Jokerman(m): 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
sammhi:

And he won the UCl for ManU after spending 500m Right ?
What did Dimateo spend to win UCl with Chelsea and what did Rafa Benitez spent to win UCl with Liverpool and what did Zidane spend to win UCl with RM ?

That's why I told you to stop hyping Pep, as if he was the first not to spend and win something grin

Dem born Pep to win UCL with teams like Porto or Inter even though they weren't the best teams in the world then? grin

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by blueAgent(m): 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jokerman:

Pep is actually the fraud... Spending millions still can't win UCL grin

And Klopp always trash pep tiki taka with his gengen pressing tongue

Klopp is also a fraud spending millions on a defender and keeper b4 winning his first trophy in 5yrs
How much did Sarri, Mourinho and conte spend in there 1st season?
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Jokerman(m): 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
blueAgent:

Klopp is also a fraud spending millions on a defender and keeper b4 winning his first trophy in 5urs.

Huh... Klopp 5 years??

What's stopping pep from winning the UCL after spending billions at Bayern and now city??
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Lamasta(m): 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
blueAgent:

Klopp is also a fraud spending millions on a defender and keeper b4 winning his first trophy in 5urs.
Blueagent no mind jokerman the guy na joke grin just dey twist facts to suit in Klopp
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by sammhi(m): 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jokerman:

Then stop overhyping pep if you don't want comparison... Even Mou fans don't hype him this much
Am not really a fan of Pep but I appreciate what he has done . Am not a fan of Messi and CR7 but I appreciate them for their skills ..Same way I appreciate coaches who have been exceptional.
I actually love Klopp than Pep not because he is better ...like I love Hazard than CR7 but I won't be stupid to say he is better.
My mind is like a real fan like fans of wolves , Stoke City etc ..
Most Nigerians don't know how to be a fan...we only follow success and when it is no more we are gone ....
Pep deserves accolades he gets because the whites are not stupid people..they are very wise ..they know quality when they see one ...they use a lot of data and stats to arrive at a conclusion. Thwy are not like us that allow emotions to be the judge while we close our eyes to the truth .
Even Klopp son would tell him , Pep is better than you dad because he has won more trophies. Simple .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by EbukaHades10(m): 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
blueAgent:

After how many years?

5 what? Fear God small na, bros

Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Jokerman(m): 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
sammhi:

Am not really a fan of Pep but I appreciate what he has done . Am not a fan of Messi and CR7 but I appreciate them for their skills ..Same way I appreciate coaches who have been exceptional.
I actually love Klopp than Pep not because he is better ...like I love Hazard than CR7 but I won't be stupid to say he is better.
My mind is like a real fan like fans of wolves , Stoke City etc ..
Most Nigerians don't know how to be a fan...we only follow success and when it is no more we are gone ....
Pep deserves accolades he gets because the whites are not stupid people..they are very wise ..they know quality when they see one ...they use a lot of data and stats to arrive at a conclusion. Thwy are not like us that allow emotions to be the judge while we close our eyes to the truth .
Even Klopp son would tell him , Pep is better than you dad because he has won more trophies. Simple .

So why don't you want to agree that Fergie > Pep??
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by sammhi(m): 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jokerman:

Huh... Klopp 5 years??

What's stopping pep from winning the UCL after spending billions at Bayern and now city??
Why has PSG not won the UCL every year since they have outspend every club in Europe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by sammhi(m): 12:00am On Dec 31, 2019
Jokerman:

So why don't you want to agree that Fergie > Pep??
because am not stupid to think that a Benz 190 is better than a Ferrari ..
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Jokerman(m): 12:02am On Dec 31, 2019
sammhi:

because am not stupid to think that a Benz 190 is better than a Ferrari ..

But Fergie has more trophies than Pep Na...

So you can say Zizou is better than Ancelloti then??

So you can also say Mou is better than Fergie??

Remember there's proof
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Jokerman(m): 12:04am On Dec 31, 2019
sammhi:

Why has PSG not won the UCL every year since they have outspend every club in Europe?

They don't overhype the way you guys overhype Pep... Look at Bayern, he kept winning local leagues... If not for referee that helped him against Chelsea (2009) and against Assnal (2011), i wonder if he would have won any UCL
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by sammhi(m): 12:13am On Dec 31, 2019
Jokerman:

But Fergie has more trophies than Pep Na...

So you can say Zizou is better than Ancelloti then??

So you can also say Mou is better than Fergie??

Remember there's proof
Fergie belongs to old gen...I will compare Alex with Arigo Sachi, Van Gaal, Roy Hodgson , Jose Pekermen, Wenger , maybe Ancelotti etc not with Pep
Alex started as a coach in late 70s and came to ManU in 1985...when Pep was in kindergarten school....how do you begin to compare such people...haba
Pep is a modern coach comparable to Klopp, Tuchel , etc not Alex
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Jokerman(m): 12:16am On Dec 31, 2019
sammhi:

Fergie belongs to old gen...I will compare Alex with Arigo Sachi, Van Gaal, Roy Hodgson , Jose Pekermen, Wenger , maybe Ancelotti etc not with Pep
Alex started as a coach in late 70s and came to ManU in 1985...when Pep was in kindergarten school....how do you begin to compare such people...haba
Pep is a modern coach comparable to Klopp, Tuchel , etc not Alex

Rich, coming from you people that compare Messi and Ronaldo to Pele and maradona??

Fergie is father to Pep
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by sammhi(m): 12:23am On Dec 31, 2019
Jokerman:

They don't overhype the way you guys overhype Pep... Look at Bayern, he kept winning local leagues... If not for referee that helped him against Chelsea (2009) and against Assnal (2011), i wonder if he would have won any UCL
In your little mind y our only way to know a good coach is to win UCL.. therefore every coach that have won the UCL is same level with Pep, Right ?
Twisted minds...So Messi hasn't won the world cup and COPA America means he is not the best ?
And Ronaldo( R9) never won UCL so he was not the best in his time ?
U guys are very funny .. obviously you either didn't go to school or just been plain mischievousThat's not how to assess a professional ....
Your 190 Benz won only 2 UCL in all of his over 30 years as a coach and the two by luck and with Manu only .1999 Bayern were far better and
2009 because Drogba had a red card

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Enemyofpeace: 12:41am On Dec 31, 2019
post=85347802:
101% sure : Klopp [s]they are not getting.......

They can try Emery or Pellegrini.........and better still Professor Wenger, AKA Baba Ijebu!

Gbefuun........

Yes, one of us @[color=#006600][/color] showed it to him at the award ceremony yesterday.
C Boy laugh scatter for ground[/s]!
trash
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by Adakintroy2: 1:29am On Dec 31, 2019
Mumu Baca fans with elite mentality. Daddy I want klopp. (Start hitting table and kicking legs on the air)

What's wrong with vevede or whatever his name is. He won the league last yr, he reach the semis in the Champions League and current joint first in the league. But apparently he is still not good enough.

You want klopp! See una mouth. This Liverpool team is many yrs in the making. This is a commulation of many yrs of hard work and believe.

I don't think klop.will move..klopp is a philosopher..he has his way of thinking. He likes a good fight and challenge. We're will he get that at baca. With everything at is disposal.. I mean were is the fun in that.

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by immaculate1234(m): 2:05am On Dec 31, 2019
I have read so many comments and see that so many of you go with pep because of trophies let me add this

First and foremost I am a Liverpudlian (Liverpool fan)

Klopp is a very patient coach wherever he goes I didn’t really follow him at Mainz but I heard he did great things there

Now I am not trying to criticize anyone but here is where I am going to come in from

If you ask me any day I who is the best in the world I will always say “Jurgen Klopp” WHY?

He is Very charismatic and knows how to get the best out of any player he spends when he sees the need to, he developed a lot of players from academy and the ones he bought with meager money truth be told he has not manager the manner of teams Pep has believe me that is why he has not won as many trophies Pep has don’t get me wrong Pep is one of the best in the game.

Take for instance when Man U held talks with him he turned them down cos they were focusing on the financial side rather than on the pitch he could have easily gone there and splash the cash he said he wanted a place where there are challenges for me I like challenges it makes you who you are.

For me Pep is a Cheque book manager don’t get me wrong he spent 200mill on his whole back line which is outrageous not to talk about the midfield players believe me the trophies he has won does not equate to the money he has spent go and find out if you doubt this.

Klopp creates wealth and from there other things follow also if you doubt this go and find out Klopp net spend he sold Coutinho to free up funds so he can spend on VVD, Allison and the likes he sold Danny Ings I think close to 20mil and Ryan Kent for 8mil or thereabout 20mil is being quoted for Harry Wilson.

What Klopp does is balance the books and create base for success as well as laid a solid and dogged foundation and thank God the glory days are back and trophies upon trophies is being delivered by him.

Pep doesn’t do that he spend and spend and spend without due knowledge Liverpool has a solid foundation than city.

Conclusively I think clubs in the future will prefer balance than someone who can use the cheque books

3 Likes

Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by blueAgent(m): 2:05am On Dec 31, 2019
EbukaHades10:

If you were sure of what you were saying you would have posted the correct number of years.

Let me school you.

Klopp came a least a year before Pep came to England and this is Pep's 4th season.

Pep went trophy less his first season, won EPl his next 2 seasons and now this present season his 4th.

I hope I have made my case.
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by blueAgent(m): 2:10am On Dec 31, 2019
Jokerman:

Huh... Klopp 5 years??

You cannot compare Liverpool and Man city when it comes to champions league pedigree.
my estimate of 5yrs is 1 year over.

On Thursday 8 October 2015, Liverpool announced Klopp as
Brendan Rodgers’ replacement at Anfield, giving the German
his first taste of management in English football.
He led the Reds to the UEFA Europa League final in 2015/16
and the UEFA Champions League final in 2017/18, although
both matches ended in defeat.
Klopp was back in the Champions League final the following
season, however, and this time guided his side to a 2-0 victory
over Tottenham Hotspur.
It was also an impressive domestic campaign for Klopp's
Reds, who finished a point behind champions Manchester City
despite losing only one Premier League match in the entire
2018/19 season.
Re: 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep by blueAgent(m): 2:13am On Dec 31, 2019
EbukaHades10:

Correction it is 4yrs, he won his first trophy for Liverpool after 3barren yrs and spending on millions on defenders and keeper.

something Conte and Sarri did in 1st season without spending millions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Gifts His Daughter A $5 Million Gift For Her 18th Birthday / Lukaku Scores Again As United Downs City In ICC Derby / Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.