Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) - Properties (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) (133925 Views)

Tallest Building In Ebonyi Abandoned By State Government / Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) / NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by officialfestus(m): 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
zuchyblink:
How it looks after completion
wow
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Freshmaxi: 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
Why all this nonsense?? This nice structure was built by an individual...not Government... 15 story building.. And he has done a lot of good things in His own Town by gradually transforming his town into cool urban town..so we are here to appreciate his good work.....not comparing who has the tallest building in the east...if I may ask...which individual in the whole five states in the southeast... HV erected this kind of structure in his or her home town... Since the discovery of southeast.. Accept this man(Maduka).....so think before you comment...the uncompleted tall building situated within Prescott junction in Ebonyi state is 7 story building...built by Enonyi state Government under Martin's Elechi's administration...the design of the building looks abysmal... Pls maduka is a great man for putting such attractive structure in his home town... Therefore.. The building remains the most tallest and beautiful story building with morden standard in the southeast... This is done by one man...he did a lot of uncountable projects in his town...

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Thunderblasts(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
AkeNathan:

That facility will not be financially viable for average Nigerian national.

Unless they expect wealthy Nigerians domiciled in Lagos/Abuja to leave foreign Hospitals for a one in Anambra State grin

I laugh in Ebonyi dialect

Pls go and sit down..
Ebonyi never bath
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
PrecisionFx:

grin grin grin
happy New year bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
XANDERBOY85:
All this i-too-sabi knobheads saying this is badly sited and will not yield returns on investment...you lot should mind your business and spare us your ‘caring advice’! If you’re so business savvy then go build your own!

The building is a medical training facility and its quiet location is just perfect!

Also, it’s a highrise and not a skyscraper.
you have time to reply all these kids on nairaland. Does Dr maduka tell them he was looking for customers? Inosson built his company at Nnewi and he's been successful.
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Asiri1991: 12:39am On Jan 01, 2020
Bagehot:

Please don't do this . . . this perception of Ebonyi people as inferior Igbos is mostly done by other Igbos (mostly from Anambra). I have heard it severally from my Igbo colleagues and seen it referenced on even Twitter.

When Anambra renamed Abakaliki street to club street cos they thought the Ebonyi reference embarrassing, were Yorubas or Hausas involved? Please get serious.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201806290179.html
This certainly didn't refute my point. Many non-Igbos rejoiced over the perceived fuelled controversy of the renaming of the street. Ebonyian and Anambrarians live peaceful in Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu, Aba, Owerri and beyond.
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Asiri1991: 12:45am On Jan 01, 2020
godblessenugu042:
thank you big sis ... am not from ebonyi state, I'm from enugu state, I grew up in suleja currently serving in kaduna my parent are based in enugu. It really pains my heart seeing fellow igbos downgrade each other. I have seen so many cases even offline, inter state, within the same state. You will hear things like "nsukka are not part of enugu, there language is funy, they are more kogi" lwtf. the ebonyi people they insult all the time, did they create themselves and put themselves there. Am really ashamed of those people who toe this line. While I agree with you some of those people are non igbo but believe me sis I have seen many igbos offline do this just to feel superior to other part of igbos, as if na you carry yourself put for your state, abi others go commit suicide because them no come from your superior area abi

Those writing rubbish are not from Igboland, sis.

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by nkwuocha1: 2:06am On Jan 01, 2020
GogobiriLalas:
my mama tautau is a community property; very smering thing

Ok.
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 01, 2020
AkeNathan:

The one at Presco junction right?

It is not yet completed, just about same stage of construction as this one.
The building was abandoned since 2008
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03am On Jan 01, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Ok.
I dig ya mama tautau I see 2 kuluso and 1 maggot; veli illitating sad
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by NewAgeLagos: 6:11am On Jan 01, 2020
Fantastic. This is a shocker for this small town. Need more of this in our system in order to generate more job opportunities and also to support the medical field.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by LLobiorah: 8:18am On Jan 01, 2020
Freshmaxi:
Why all this nonsense?? This nice structure was built by an individual...not Government... 15 story building.. And he has done a lot of good things in His own Town by gradually transforming his town into cool urban town..so we are here to appreciate his good work.....not comparing who has the tallest building in the east...if I may ask...which individual in the whole five states in the southeast... HV erected this kind of structure in his or her home town... Since the discovery of southeast.. Accept this man(Maduka).....so think before you comment...the uncompleted tall building situated within Prescott junction in Ebonyi state is 7 story building...built by Enonyi state Government under Martin's Elechi's administration...the design of the building looks abysmal... Pls maduka is a great man for putting such attractive structure in his home town... Therefore.. The building remains the most tallest and beautiful story building with morden standard in the southeast... This is done by one man...he did a lot of uncountable projects in his town...

Respects to the renowned medical doc. But how does the Ebonyi building look abysmal? What structural defect, does it have? Do enlighten us, sir.

Then again, Pa Elechi didn't construct that project, current senator and ex governor, Sam Egwu did that.
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Eagba(m): 11:17am On Jan 01, 2020
Kennyswagzz:
how does having dirty looking upstairs relate to development?
kehinde those are more modern than all the upstairs in osun, ekiti, ondo put together
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 01, 2020
LLobiorah:

Respects to the renowned medical doc. But how does the Ebonyi building look abysmal? What structural defect, does it have? Do enlighten us, sir.

Then again, Pa Elechi didn't construct that project, current senator and ex governor, Sam Egwu did that.

The building has failed structural tests carried out by Elechi's government as well as Dave's government.

It is sure to collapse if geared towards completion and usage.

I read somewhere that Dave hinted he would SAFELY pull the structure down in this second term by himself, before it collapses on its own.

Contract was awarded to an Engineer from Ebonyi state. What a shabby job by a Local Contractor. One reason why I prefer foreign contractors.
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Eagba(m): 11:39am On Jan 01, 2020
VAQAXY:
[s][/s]

You are right, Imo is our own, but the point I raised is that Owerri and Aba are the same in outlook. That is the point.
crack case you're not Igbo and even if you're, you are a bastard .
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 11:45am On Jan 01, 2020
Eagba:
kehinde those are more modern than all the upstairs in osun, ekiti, ondo put together
uche.. you are an idiot.. I have been to the SE so don't tell me that crap
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Eagba(m): 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
Kennyswagzz:
uche.. you are an idiot.. I have been to the SE so don't tell me that crap
insecure kehinde then you're not being sincere. kehinde ekiti is a relic so is ondo and osun. when I went to ondo n ekiti most of the building there are mostly face me I face you. most upstairs inconclusive. now fact check; which tribe is applying for new building permit the most in Lagos and Ogun state, which tribe is buying up old buildings in Lagos the most. check with your ministry of lands n urban planning. be sincere kehinde. if I were a Yoruba man, I'll also hate on the Igbo's, but fact is sacred
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by LLobiorah: 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
AkeNathan:

The building has failed structural tests carried out by Elechi's government as well as Dave's government.

It is sure to collapse if geared towards completion and usage.

I read somewhere that Dave hinted he would SAFELY pull the structure down in this second term by himself, before it collapses on its own.

Contract was awarded to an Engineer from Ebonyi state. What a shabby job by a Local Contractor. One reason why I prefer foreign contractors.

Ok thanks for the info. I didn't know that all these while.
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Ndibunna: 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2020
AkeNathan:

Better advice your yeye state people to avoid coming to Ebonyi threads to mention derogatory terms about her people because I have compiled lists of international drug crimes perpetraded by Ndi Anambra, along side kidnapping, ritual and child trafficking crime reports emanating from that state to spam such threads with, once they start their nonsense.

Respect yourselves and we will.

Building constructed by a single person is what you want to equate to what Ebonyi Government is building for you guys...Ifele ana eme kwa gi?

Release the list and stop with holding it.

You can threaten others but not Omambala...nwoke na ibie ra bu na on u.

We have seen it all and so drop your list.

Men akarigo mmaja.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Ndibunna: 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
Hizzy:
The building was abandoned since 2008

Imagine
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ndibunna:

Imagine
na so we see ammm
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
[s]Eagba:
insecure kehinde then you're not being sincere. kehinde ekiti is a relic so is ondo and osun. when I went to ondo n ekiti most of the building there are mostly face me I face you. most upstairs inconclusive. now fact check; which tribe is applying for new building permit the most in Lagos and Ogun state, which tribe is buying up old buildings in Lagos the most. check with your ministry of lands n urban planning. be sincere kehinde. if I were a Yoruba man, I'll also hate on the Igbo's, but fact is sacred[/s]
Crap from a delusional flat.head gringrin
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Eagba(m): 6:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
Kennyswagzz:
Crap from a delusional flat.head gringrin
cone headed kehinde don't respond with sentiment but with logic and I'll agree with you whenever you are right. like how I can agree with you how you guys are more successful politically, and being better located.
And I can belch about how we are more learned academically.
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
Eagba:
[s]
cone headed kehinde don't respond with sentiment but with logic and I'll agree with you whenever you are right. like how I can agree with you how you guys are more successful politically, and being better located.
And I can belch about how we are more learned academically.[/s]
useless flat.headed ifeanyi gringrin bring your facts and stop telling me crap here.. it's too early to be stupid this here..
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Eagba(m): 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
Kennyswagzz:
useless flat.headed ifeanyi gringrin bring your facts and stop telling me crap here.. it's too early to be stupid this here..
kehinde kehinde why are you fuming at the mouth. I clearly didn't write the facts that IMO state have the highest number of first degree holders in Nigeria and also the highest number of PhD holders in Nigeria or south east has the highest number of engineers in Nigeria. even as a Yoruba man I'll feel pissed when chinua Achebe said the yorubas started the race but the igbos overtook them in education.
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Eagba(m): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
Kennyswagzz:
Kennyswagzz:
kehinde kehinde why are you fuming at the mouth. I clearly didn't write the facts that IMO state have the highest number of first degree holders in Nigeria and also the highest number of PhD holders in Nigeria or south east has the highest number of engineers in Nigeria. even as a Yoruba man I'll feel pissed when chinua Achebe said the yorubas started the race but the igbos overtook them in education.
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 12:39am On Jan 02, 2020
Eagba:

[s]kehinde kehinde why are you fuming at the mouth. I clearly didn't write the facts that IMO state have the highest number of first degree holders in Nigeria and also the highest number of PhD holders in Nigeria or south east has the highest number of engineers in Nigeria. even as a Yoruba man I'll feel pissed when chinua Achebe said the yorubas started the race but the igbos overtook them in education[/s].
bullshit
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by SpeediTrix(m): 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kennyswagzz:
happy New year bro
please tell them. Someone who has enough to erect such a high-rise building, you think he wasn't planning about the electric power running of the facility? Stop worrying for him.
Too bad how many just want to keep igboland backward while the same igbos build other places.
Just so know you, before the twinkling of an eye, other investors will bring in their ventures to tap from the fact that this building has been erected. Think about property owners around the site who will think of developing their sites to harbour prospective workers. And did you see more photos of that surrounding area of that village?
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
SpeediTrix:
[s]please tell them. Someone who has enough to erect such a high-rise building, you think he wasn't planning about the electric power running of the facility? Stop worrying for him.
Too bad how many just want to keep igboland backward while the same igbos build other places.
Just so know you, before the twinkling of an eye, other investors will bring in their ventures to tap from the fact that this building has been erected. Think about property owners around the site who will think of developing their sites to harbour prospective workers. And did you see more photos of that surrounding area of that village?[/s]
Who is this igborila undecided gringringrin
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Enterprise090(m): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2021
Hi
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Father4all: 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
Why did he built such a mighty mansion in the village. A place where they don't like progress for that matter

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. / Hardwood For House Roofing 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 1x12, 3x4 call 08182481552 / Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.