Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Deadly Shooting At Texas Church - Where Was God When That Happened? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deadly Shooting At Texas Church - Where Was God When That Happened? (765 Views)

Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? / Lost Church 'Where Jesus Healed A Bleeding Woman' Unearthed In Caesarea Philippi / Anambra Church Where The Living And The Dead Worship Together (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deadly Shooting At Texas Church - Where Was God When That Happened? by Horus(m): 10:41am On Dec 30, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IKbgO9qnLs

Deadly shooting at Texas church
Where was God when that happened?
Re: Deadly Shooting At Texas Church - Where Was God When That Happened? by falcon01: 10:43am On Dec 30, 2019
Turn the whole world into crisis, I wonder how many more shooting has to happen before they come to the senses.
Re: Deadly Shooting At Texas Church - Where Was God When That Happened? by HeeBraHim2(m): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2019
No one should join islam to dis o, it happen in taxas where all the citizen are christian and jews.

You pipu has form bokoharam, al qaeda and iswap to spoil the islam reputation.

Fucking agent of darkness that can't do without joining the innocent islam to dia problem
Re: Deadly Shooting At Texas Church - Where Was God When That Happened? by Ihedinobi3: 10:50am On Dec 30, 2019
Horus:

Hello.

He was in the Third Heaven from where He rules over Creation. He was also in the hearts of all believers on that day. And He was there in that church, since He is really everywhere.

I suppose you're really asking why He didn't prevent the tragedy. My answer is, "why do you think He should have?"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deadly Shooting At Texas Church - Where Was God When That Happened? by Kylekent59: 10:55am On Dec 30, 2019
The LORD says: "My thoughts and my ways are not like yours. .

When I play nonsense on the pitch you abuse me.

When you do bad, God doesn't eliminate you, but he forgives you.

When I do you bad, you would get angry and retaliate, so your way is not God's way.

Don't lack wisdom!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deadly Shooting At Texas Church - Where Was God When That Happened? by Goshen360(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2019
This OP is sick on some weed. Where was God? Was it God that put guns in the hands of these citizens or the USA constitution? Do you know Texas has the highest gun violence case in the whole of America? These people love their guns more than their own kids. Republicans full in state of Texas will do anything the block reasonable gun amendments.

Before you know now, they will lie and say its mental illness..... angry angry angry

Cc: Olaadegbu

1 Like

Re: Deadly Shooting At Texas Church - Where Was God When That Happened? by MrStan11(m): 11:05am On Dec 30, 2019
Nawa o

RIP to the dead not to the gunman though.
Re: Deadly Shooting At Texas Church - Where Was God When That Happened? by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 30, 2019
Saw the video on Twitter some minutes ago.

Let's forget about the shooter.

Focus on the congregation, about seven of them had guns.

What were they doing with guns inside the church?

2 Likes

Re: Deadly Shooting At Texas Church - Where Was God When That Happened? by Righteousness89(m): 11:32am On Dec 30, 2019
Horus:

ALMIGHTY GOD WAS ON HIS THRONE..

1 Like

Re: Deadly Shooting At Texas Church - Where Was God When That Happened? by Horus(m): 11:41am On Dec 30, 2019
Goshen360:
This OP is sick on some weed. Where was God? Was it God that put guns in the hands of these citizens or the USA constitution? Do you know Texas has the highest gun violence case in the whole of America? These people love their guns more than their own kids. Republicans full in state of Texas will do anything the block reasonable gun amendments.

Before you know now, they will lie and say its mental illness..... angry angry angry

Your "god" was probably sleeping instead of protecting the congregation
Re: Deadly Shooting At Texas Church - Where Was God When That Happened? by iyatrustee(f): 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
Waterview:

My thoughts too
Re: Deadly Shooting At Texas Church - Where Was God When That Happened? by Goshen360(m): 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
Waterview:

iyatrustee:

My thoughts too

My people I'm telling you first class, I live here with them. These Texian love guy more than their own children. They have guns like some making babies....one of them wanted to shoot me one day just because the gps took me through a route I didn't know and ended up in front of his house. You can't believe what my eyes saw that kind of gun and what my ears heard....I would have been dead if it was night time because he can shoot me and claimed I came on his property.....that's Texas state law for you.

What we need to take guns out of the hands of people is REASONABLE GUN LEGISLATION. BACKGROUND CHECKS AND MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS. Imagine a state doing a background check to issue you driver's license and open a business but they don't want to conduct a background and medical EXAMINATIONS or history to issue a gun carrier license.

Btw, what is a weapon of war doing in the hand of an ordinary citizens?
Re: Deadly Shooting At Texas Church - Where Was God When That Happened? by Goshen360(m): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
Horus:

Your "god" was probably sleeping instead of protecting the congregation

Same place God was or will be if you drink poison thinking he will protect your as*
Re: Deadly Shooting At Texas Church - Where Was God When That Happened? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
Goshen360:

My people I'm telling you first class, I live here with them. These Texian love guy more than their own children. They have guns like some making babies....one of them wanted to shoot me one day just because the gps took me through a route I didn't know and ended up in front of his house. You can't believe what my eyes saw that kind of gun and what my ears heard....I would have been dead if it was night time because he can shoot me and claimed I came on his property.....that's Texas state law for you.

What we need to take guns out of the hands of people is REASONABLE GUN LEGISLATION. BACKGROUND CHECKS AND MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS. Imagine a state doing a background check to issue you driver's license and open a business but they don't want to conduct a background and medical EXAMINATIONS or history to issue a gun carrier license.

Btw, what is a weapon of war doing in the hand of an ordinary citizens?
Thanks for this

* What could be the cause of this gun violence in U.s.a especially Chicago.

* Can't the U.s govt. Withdraw all the licenses? At least to reduce the mass shootings.

Would you advice a young guy to come to America considering this gun menace? I would love to come to the western world anytime soon, I prefers America to Europe but Europe seems to be peaceful, I no won die young ooo
Re: Deadly Shooting At Texas Church - Where Was God When That Happened? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
Horus:

He is on his throne focused on how far JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES have gone with the campaign to stop manufacturing, selling, buying or using weapons! smiley
Re: Deadly Shooting At Texas Church - Where Was God When That Happened? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
Goshen360:

Thank God for Donald Trump that made folks to see the common-sense of arming themselves and firing at the shooter. There would have been more casualties if Democrats succeeded in taking away the citizens guns. Chicago is run by Democrats and it has the highest black on black gun crime in America and yet that is where Obama your hero hails from. undecided

1 Share

Re: Deadly Shooting At Texas Church - Where Was God When That Happened? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Thank God for Donald Trump that made folks to see the common-sense of arming themselves and firing at the shooter. There would have been more casualties if Democrats succeeded in taking away the citizens guns. Chicago is run by Democrats and it has the highest black on black gun crime in America and yet that is where Obama your hero hails from. undecided

Trump thanks armed congregants for stopping crazed church shooter in Texas

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-thanks-armed-congregants-for-stopping-crazed-church-shooter-in-texas
Re: Deadly Shooting At Texas Church - Where Was God When That Happened? by LordReed(m): 1:28am On Jan 01, 2020
Make I no lie, I like those guys who carried their guns to church and shot back. They have shown that the god is truly a figment of the imagination. When a real gun is pointed at the the ones you love, imaginary characters disappear and you need a real weapon to defend your loved ones.

2 Likes

Re: Deadly Shooting At Texas Church - Where Was God When That Happened? by LordReed(m): 1:30am On Jan 01, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Bwahahahahaha! Trump showed you your fictional god does nothing upon all your thoughts and prayers after all the gun violence incidence. LoL!

1 Like

Re: Deadly Shooting At Texas Church - Where Was God When That Happened? by KingAzubuike(f): 1:39am On Jan 01, 2020
Waterview:

The gunman got killed by a worshipper. I wonder if the worshipper will be going to heaven or hell.
Re: Deadly Shooting At Texas Church - Where Was God When That Happened? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 01, 2020
This is quite sad. It's so easy, way too easy for the average American to get a gun.
Re: Deadly Shooting At Texas Church - Where Was God When That Happened? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! Trump showed you your fictional god does nothing upon all your thoughts and prayers after all the gun violence incidence. LoL!

Believing God does not mean you should not apply common-sense. Do you lock your doors at night, do you wear seat belts when you drive? undecided
Re: Deadly Shooting At Texas Church - Where Was God When That Happened? by LordReed(m): 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Believing God does not mean you should not apply common-sense. Do you lock your doors at night, do you wear seat belts when you drive? undecided

Ah but I don't believe in god. The question is better suited to you god believers. If wearing seat belt is common sense, how come wearing a condom is now a sin?

(1) (Reply)

Is Masturbation Really Okay? / God Will Never Be Angry With You! / Covid 19 Is A New World Order Deception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.