Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Empress Njamah Loses 300 Fishes (photos, Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Loses 300 Fishes (photos, Video) (72857 Views)

Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up / "I Am Above Empress Njamah" - Timaya Shades Ex Girlfriend / I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah Loses 300 Fishes (photos, Video) by Mac2016(m): 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
wristbangle:

It might not be up to N1m but the cost of feeding, labour and other expenses should be calculated as well. A kg of cat fish is around N700.
She's saying per kg is ₦300 while she's claiming a fish of hers is 3kg per one at least.. Now 300 pieces.

3kg times 300 = ₦900 per one times 300.
That's still far less than a million naira. ₦270k..Nigerians with exceedingly shocking exaggeration
Re: Empress Njamah Loses 300 Fishes (photos, Video) by wristbangle: 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mac2016:

She's saying per kg is ₦300 while she's claiming a fish of hers is 3kg per one at least.. Now 300 pieces.

3kg times 300 = ₦900 per one times 300.
That's still far less than a million naira. ₦270k..Nigerians with exceedingly shocking exaggeration

Yes.. you are correct. And to say, each of those fishes doesn't weigh 1kg let alone 3kg. Even at 3kg with each unit of N300, it will amount to your calculation. This is huge exaggeration!
Re: Empress Njamah Loses 300 Fishes (photos, Video) by Tchiman(m): 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
Elove1:
Timaya go like this news
Dis one bad ohh grin

Funny enough if you really know Timaya, He is never a bad belle...He is a jolly good fellow...

If Empress, shun pride and reach out to him, he will gladly help her!!!.....He is that good!!!

One of the sane celebrities around!!!
Re: Empress Njamah Loses 300 Fishes (photos, Video) by Legendguru: 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
Oh
Re: Empress Njamah Loses 300 Fishes (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
Yewandequeen:
have u forgotten she fed them? Changed their water? Paid workers? Rounding all that up is what?
if the fish were not dead, the money for those things you mentioned would have come from the profit she realized from the sales.

or is she just throwing away money not caring about profit?
Re: Empress Njamah Loses 300 Fishes (photos, Video) by Yewandequeen(f): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
if the fish were not dead, the money for those things you mentioned would have come from the profit she realized from the sales.

or is she just throwing away money not caring about profit?
. But in this scenerio it's all to a loss. She lost all invested on them and the profit to come.
Re: Empress Njamah Loses 300 Fishes (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Yewandequeen:
. But in this scenerio it's all to a loss. She lost all invested on them and the profit to come.
all I am saying is those fish are not up a million naira if you sell them. those fish are still baby fishes and 300 of them won't cost 150k.

we use to have fishes that their head is almost as big as human head in my family fish pond back then so I know what it takes to raise fish
Re: Empress Njamah Loses 300 Fishes (photos, Video) by vickydevoka(m): 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
Dats y I hate fish farming. Of person carry u for mind e don finish. Na jst to put salt for the fish water

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Loses 300 Fishes (photos, Video) by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS, BUT THUS IS THE LIE OF THE YEAR, THOSE TINY FISHES ARE NOT UPTO A BULL STOCK NA. THE FISHES ARE TOO SMALL TO CIST THAT AMOUNT AUNTY MI, E DE RORA NA.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Loses 300 Fishes (photos, Video) by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
vickydevoka:
Dats y I hate fish farming. Of person carry u for mind e don finish. Na jst to put salt for the fish water
. SEE YOU, DONT YOU KNOW WE ALSO USE SALT IN TREATING FISHES? EXCESSIVE HEAT MAY BE THE CAUSE OF THAT MORTALITY.
Re: Empress Njamah Loses 300 Fishes (photos, Video) by Slyadonis: 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
luminouzzzzzz:
Find out which and recover quickly.

Why posting this on the gram?
which gram, kilogram or money gram?
Re: Empress Njamah Loses 300 Fishes (photos, Video) by player007(m): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
lalasticlala:
Abuja based Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah, who has been into fish farming for 8 years has cried out after losing 300 fishes.

Sharing video of the dead fishes on her Instagram Page, the actress wrote

"In my 8 years of FARMING this is the first time am experiencing such a huge loss, over 300 fishes of 3kg n above for just a fish, times it by 300,way over a million naira... really sad n depressing,it’s well....either food or water was polluted #farmer #catfish #wewontstop"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H4FucKeUNY

Would advise she smokes the fishes. package them and sell. that way she won't be at total loss.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Loses 300 Fishes (photos, Video) by Mcdubai: 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
Sorry baby....anyway u r not d first to experience such , others out there also feel such loss. Take heart my gel
Re: Empress Njamah Loses 300 Fishes (photos, Video) by TUANKU(m): 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Aieboocaar:
This is such a huge loss!!

I wonder if that zombie BBQ boy grills dead fishes too.... We can send the carcass to him at a discounted price.
The bigot BBQ is more interested in the carcass of dead cattle .

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Loses 300 Fishes (photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Looks like those fishes were poison by a guy she refuse to date......Fear men

Men are not that petty, this is a woman's handiwork.
Re: Empress Njamah Loses 300 Fishes (photos, Video) by donchyke1975: 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
Chai sorry few things might have cause it
1 either the habitat was poison
2 there is no balance of the ph value
Oil or any chemical has reduce the volume of oxygen in the habitat being water
Re: Empress Njamah Loses 300 Fishes (photos, Video) by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:24am On Dec 31, 2019
englishmart:
300 fish, way over a million Naira loss. Estimating each fish at #3300? Those tiny things I saw there won't pass for #800. BTW, she will freeze them and still sell them.

Those fishes don't even look like theyre up to 1kg
Re: Empress Njamah Loses 300 Fishes (photos, Video) by Benflex200: 10:12am On Dec 31, 2019
Are you a student,unemployed,civil servant,business man/woman or want to make a good cash every 5 days.Then,BIT-SCOTT TRADING INCORPORATION is for you.
Earn 50% profit in just 5 days.
E.g; Invest ₦20,000 and get ₦30,000 in return.
Download our official mobile app
http:///downloadappbstincorporation
Re: Empress Njamah Loses 300 Fishes (photos, Video) by BlackHutus: 10:52am On Dec 31, 2019

Re: Empress Njamah Loses 300 Fishes (photos, Video) by tinomech(m): 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
Never mind crydarl.. u can still salvage the situation by turning them into dried fish automatically and asap there by reducing the loss reasonably..l love the entrepreneurial spirit gurl!!
Re: Empress Njamah Loses 300 Fishes (photos, Video) by tonysoul(m): 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
smileyCompliments of the season !! smiley
Catfish for sale at affordable prices in uyo akwaibom state fresh and smoked Instagram @EmnyFarms

1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Loses 300 Fishes (photos, Video) by opeey(m): 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
how e take concern us now, shey because she be celeb?
do you know how many ppl who are at bigger loss in their business and they don't say it out..smh.. Nigeria bloggers with useless news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens / Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) / Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.