Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Bumps At The Back Of My Head - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bumps At The Back Of My Head (2759 Views)

Proven Cure For Clipper Or Razor Rashes/bumps At The Back Of The Head & Beards / How To Get Rid Of Bumps At Early Stage / I Need Cure To Bumps At The Back Of My Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bumps At The Back Of My Head by llade(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2010
I recently felt 2 boil/pimple like bumps at the back of my head. I notice that when i burst them, I c blood and after they are healed they resurface again and this same circle continues. Can anyone please help with a remedy as I have not applied any.
Re: Bumps At The Back Of My Head by obowunmi(m): 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2010
Do you barb your hair in a public place ? do you sterilize your hair clipper ? you might want to start doing that.
Re: Bumps At The Back Of My Head by llade(m): 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2010
I have my personal clipper and went to the pharmacy yesterday and a product called tend skin liquid was recommended and i bought a bottle. I started applying it yesterday and have seen remarkable improvements.
Re: Bumps At The Back Of My Head by obowunmi(m): 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2010
or maybe you need to take antibiotics, you might have some form of internal infection. see a doctor.
Re: Bumps At The Back Of My Head by Geoforever(f): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2010
Its an internal problem cos no amt of products u apply on it,its ll still resurface.Ve got solutn 4 dt.call me on 08035151554
Re: Bumps At The Back Of My Head by KINGTELLER: 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
llade:
I have my personal clipper and went to the pharmacy yesterday and a product called tend skin liquid was recommended and i bought a bottle. I started applying it yesterday and have seen remarkable improvements.
Bro how far with the skin liquid treatment, did it finally work ?
Re: Bumps At The Back Of My Head by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
Skin bumps that can range from very small and painless to large and painful. The bumps are usually accompanied by redness and swelling. Allergic eczema is an allergic skin reaction that produces an itchy, red skin rash.
I have the cure for the bumps which work fast.
For those people that needed the cure is allowed to contact me on my hotline ( +2348160939403 ) or my gmail ( awoyeralanre@gmail.com ).

(1) (Reply)

Weak Immune: Natural Herbal Supplement for Immune Booster / COVID-19 Update For November 30 2021 In Nigeria / What You Don't Know About Zobo Drink On Female Fertility.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.