Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

What To Look Out For Before Buying Estate Houses In Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What To Look Out For Before Buying Estate Houses In Lekki (673 Views)

Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood / These Houses In Ebute Metta Are Too Close To Each Other (pictures) / Lands And Houses In Estates For Sale At Choice Places In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Look Out For Before Buying Estate Houses In Lekki by Jen6: 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
Dear professional,

One of my 2020 plan is to buy a house in one of the estates at Aja axis.

please i will need you honest advice on what i should be looking out for.
Re: What To Look Out For Before Buying Estate Houses In Lekki by polimaf(m): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
Buy during rainy season.

Check whether the water is clean or not.

I have some recommendations of some nice estates tho...
Re: What To Look Out For Before Buying Estate Houses In Lekki by opalu: 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
1. Go with an Experienced Structural Engineer to check the structure just as you go with a Mechanic to check the car you want to buy
2. Also let an Experienced Surveyor to take coordinates of the land and check if its government land.
3. Ensure that all the title documents are genuine
4. Ensure that the house isn't in flood prone areas
5. Ensure that you pay directly to the authentic owner/seller

1 Like

Re: What To Look Out For Before Buying Estate Houses In Lekki by Jen6: 7:35am On Jan 02, 2020
polimaf:
Buy during rainy season.

Check whether the water is clean or not.

I have some recommendations of some nice estates tho...

please go ahead and share and cost if its not a secret, i want those tied to Federal mortgage loans, i will be using it.
Re: What To Look Out For Before Buying Estate Houses In Lekki by Jen6: 7:36am On Jan 02, 2020
opalu:
1. Go with an Experienced Structural Engineer to check the structure just as you go with a Mechanic to check the car you want to buy
2. Also let an Experienced Surveyor to take coordinates of the land and check if its government land.
3. Ensure that all the title documents are genuine
4. Ensure that the house isn't in flood prone areas
5. Ensure that you pay directly to the authentic owner/seller

Noted with thanks.

(1) (Reply)

3) Units Of 4bedroom Super Terrace, Lekki. / I Need A Room Self Contained Or Miniflat In GRA Ilorin Urgently / 2bedroom Flat Opp Agungi Lekki Ologolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.