Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? (26733 Views)

Jamb Use Of English 2019 Focus Guide - If You Fear English Check In / Check Out The Things You Fear Most (list And Types Of Phobia) / Can A Student Run Two Different Undergraduate Programmes In Two Different Schoo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by iCauseTrouble: 10:23am On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by Uyi168: 10:24am On Jan 04, 2020
This one..
During one of my maths exam..

Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by CrystalMax: 10:25am On Jan 04, 2020
micronut:
OK. Let's look back at those days as an undergraduate. Which of these sentences or Lecturer's remarks scares you most?

1. Morning class, tear a sheet of paper, Test!
2. Get out of my class!
3. Answer all questions!
4. Give me your Matric No or ID card!
5. Your test is next week!
6. Result has been pasted

©Elu
No. 6 is my greatest fear of all time. No matter how well I have written the exams.
Choi! I feared that stuff dire!

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 04, 2020
Tolzeal:
Result has been pasted

Even strong boys for class like me they fear results. Nobody likes carry over. grin grin

E series is worst

when you pass all with E grades .lol
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by Annie001: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2020
Please I need a tour guide in Cotonou and Togo

Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by naijazee2: 10:28am On Jan 04, 2020
micronut:
OK. Let's look back at those days as an undergraduate. Which of these sentences or Lecturer's remarks scares you most?

2. Get out of my class!
3. Answer all questions!

©Elu

Number 6 is my fear
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by naijazee2: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2020
Number 6
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2020
Maybe 3
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by Bagboii: 10:30am On Jan 04, 2020
In my university days , That No 6 was never a problem, because I know I can never be below average in my results.. e get why..

But that number 4 ehnn, I wouldn't want to be in that scenario because once ur matric number is noted, it's the beginning of failure irrespective of what u know in the course
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by YoungLionken(m): 10:31am On Jan 04, 2020
Tolzeal:

A man called "god" always take care of this- JamoJizzy
2. Get out of my class! 

The best moment to flaunt your new sneakers. Haha!
3. Answer all questions!

If I can't answer all, I know 70% of the class won't- We're all falling together! No fear

Smalls, One can easily JAPA with this - Na Mumu they drop ID card

I have a man called "god" in my Department then - JamoJizzy (God bless you big time)
6.Result has been pasted

Every strong boys for class like me they fear results. Nobody like carry over. grin grin ( I fear this one pass) Maths & Stat Department don't have joy.

All correct! Just that number 6 as nobody wants to fail,even if you didn't prepare. At times, you just wished for a miracle to happen. Those days sha lol...

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by DonroxyII: 10:31am On Jan 04, 2020
Give me ya matric No or ID card .....
That 1 na gbege .... u go beg tire ......... !!

All the tests one na fukefuke .... we get fwends wey be Efiko.... They are always ahead of d lecturer grin .... copy n grin
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by Dulcinea(f): 10:32am On Jan 04, 2020
micronut:

2. Get out of my class!
3. Answer all questions!

©Elu

Give me your matric number or ID card... But I'm not scared anymore cheesy
Most Lecturers make empty threats
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by Petersamuel8(m): 10:32am On Jan 04, 2020
No. 6 and No. 2

Though 2 has never happened to me
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by Saint99: 10:32am On Jan 04, 2020
What is your matric No.? cry
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by Tirimizhee: 10:33am On Jan 04, 2020
micronut:

2. Get out of my class!
3. Answer all questions!

©Elu

Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by crazygod(m): 10:33am On Jan 04, 2020
TechTanic:
Missed my period.
Choi shocked
That one no dey the list na
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by Typhoonsbane: 10:34am On Jan 04, 2020
I had two id card,one was original and the other one was fake for the sole purpose of number 4.
Many of my folks spent extra years in school because of number 4.everything else on that list na wash.
1)we go copy each other
2)na rep sef,we go reason the lecturer later.
3)makes mark distribution even. More chance of passing.
5)normal thing, me no dey read for test before.
6)if you get carryover you go reregister am.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by Dkhnuel01(m): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2020
Number 4 ��
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by deewhone(f): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2020
No 6...Even when I've written well. I have result tension, in fact, I beg friends to help check my result
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by Aplaudez(m): 10:36am On Jan 04, 2020
micronut:

2. Get out of my class!
3. Answer all questions!

©Elu

none, all this are norms!
Been broke at school, that shit can kill your zeal for school!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by LucemFerre: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2020
All
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by fatymore(f): 10:36am On Jan 04, 2020
Harmattan days...

I hate waking up early to get to class...colddddd

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by lebete3000: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2020
TechTanic:
Missed my period.

A sweetie like you will always miss your period, cos guys no go let your puna rest.
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by Shopatcandice(f): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2020
micronut:

2. Get out of my class!
3. Answer all questions!

©Elu

Give me your matric number. If a lecturer says that to you, you know say you don enter big hot soup that only God can rescue you from.
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2020
Number 6 oh. Number 2 make sense, I kuku photocopy material. Number 1 bad too
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by airminem(f): 10:39am On Jan 04, 2020
No 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6

Had no FEAR of ANY!

wink
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by IkemChris(m): 10:39am On Jan 04, 2020
Result is out! Mehn my heart dey change position with my stomach when it comes to this one oooooo
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by Optimist44: 10:40am On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by EdwardRandy(m): 10:41am On Jan 04, 2020
Result has been pasted.. I'm always filled with anxiety whenever I hear that.
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by Hfupp: 10:42am On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by Simplecity(m): 10:44am On Jan 04, 2020
TechTanic:
Missed my period.
Elaborate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Retirement Age For Teachers Approved By FEC / Fathia Ayodele Kareem Wins 12 Out Of 15 Awards In School In Ghana / Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.