Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

What Is The Meaning Of 'janja.weed'? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Meaning Of 'janja.weed'? (457 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of Boxing Day? / Whats The Meaning Of HK / The meaning of " la vida loca" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of 'janja.weed'? by Welcum: 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
I have seen it used a number of times in the Nigerian web space but I can't understand it. I earlier thought it refers to Marijuana but right now, I can no longer be sure of that. You know what? Just keep your insult if you don't have what to say. As for those of you who have honorable souls, I humbly ask, help a village boy like me who can't even understand what 'janja.weed' refers to. Oya oh!
Re: What Is The Meaning Of 'janja.weed'? by Welcum: 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
Sorry my people. I did not know that the word is censored. It is janja.weed without the dot.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of 'janja.weed'? by JubrinElSudan: 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
Militia in Sudan and Chad. Olisa Metuh made it popular in our political terrain when he likened APC members as Janjaweèd members. Their symbol is a someone armed with cutlass riding a horse (Devil on horse back)

(1) (Reply)

8 Natural Testosterone-boosting Foods For Men (boost Naturally) / Today Is Public Holidays In Ondo State / Roddy Ricch – Pain In My Eyes Ft. Queski

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.