Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) - Phones (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (374591 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by MrBONE2(m): 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
I was here on Da century pagegrin

Very Happy to witness Da 100 page

Modified.....
Ooooh my Bad, I missed it with a step

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by efec(m): 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
MrBONE2:
I was here on Da century pagegrin

Very Happy to witness Da 100 page

Lol you missed it.

grin
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by MrBONE2(m): 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
atheistandproud:

Lol you missed it.

grin

May be next 100, I shall be there, by then the weight of my tummy would have be downgrin

sad

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
DivineGrace123:
@Atheistandproud, thank so much for starting this thread. Presently digesting the tutorial on page 1. cheesy grin I believe this thread will help in improving my photography skills.

You're welcome to our page. It belongs to everyone.

Sorry I was away. It's 41 degrees where I live so I had to turn my phone off. It kept crying overheating.

As for uploading photos, resize with another app like "Image size" before uploading. Nairaland will murder the quality regardless.

Welcome again.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by dunsin125: 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
atheistandproud:
Page 100!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
We go�.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
MrBONE2:

May be next 100, I shall be there, by then the weight of my tummy would have be downgrin

sad

It'll come quicker than you think.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Yochanan01(m): 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
DivineGrace123:

I prefer the unedited version. smiley
okay, thanks

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by frankmoney(m): 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
Guitar.... No edits ...

5 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by mathefaro(m): 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
okikiosibodu:

Koko-dome
You bike was at J. Allen, between Zenith back and that filling station...
Jonathan King chop my mama money die that year. We sha wan leave naija by force... na for embassy (Walter Carrington) dem dey send us back cheesy
Yeah, you got every detail correctly cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by okikiosibodu(m): 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
dayveed1:
S9+
The position of the sun is so sweet

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ityP(m): 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
okikiosibodu:

I ended up selling my Iphone 6s cos it was highly restrictive. Xender is now epping their condition.. just that any movie or song you get via xender has to be played via xender. If you want to download songs without using i-tune, you need a third party app. The thing tire me jare.
Just that Iphone is like Benz..... no matter how old it is, it still has class... But me I had to sell mine cos i was leaving it at home most times when leaving the house

I go jejely no sell my android. Just wanna have a feel of IOS, I'm sure I'd love it more
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by TheUnknownOne: 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
Redmi 7 (+GCam 6.1) �

6 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
This friend of mine gave me this picture to edit.
The picture was taken with an Infinix Hot 5, Edited with Airbrush, Snapseed and Photoshop Express

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by festwiz(m): 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
chariisGRACE:
This friend of mine gave me this picture to edit.
The picture was taken with an Infinix Hot 5, Edited with Airbrush, Snapseed and Photoshop Express
Warri or Asaba? You should use selective edits to avoid the photo from being oversaturated.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by okikiosibodu(m): 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
MrBONE2:

sad
Look at the brighter side of it.... You launched a new century

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by okikiosibodu(m): 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
ityP:

I go jejely no sell my android. Just wanna have a feel of IOS, I'm sure I'd love it more
Let us gamble... You wil get the ios and brag about it esp when you find out new tricks and functions regular ios users are aware of, then your andriod will be used more for movies and answering calls while your ios will be your main line
Then 3-6 months, you get bored of ios when you discover how highly restrictive the os is, and then try to make compromises by downloading third party app for functions you readily get on an andriod phone, and then you endure till you reach your elastic limit exceeds it's yield point, then you fly back to seek solace in the welcoming and attractive arms of MIUI. Other OS will try to seduce you but you will vehemently turn them down.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by StephenBB(m): 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
atheistandproud:

You're welcome to our page. It belongs to everyone.

Sorry I was away. It's 41 degrees where I live so I had to turn my phone off. It kept crying overheating.

As for uploading photos, resize with another app like "Image size" before uploading. Nairaland will murder the quality regardless.

Welcome again.
Facebook and Nairaland be killing picture qualities since 1804

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ityP(m): 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
okikiosibodu:

Let us gamble... You wil get the ios and brag about it esp when you find out new tricks and functions regular ios users are aware of, then your andriod will be used more for movies and answering calls while your ios will be your main line
Then 3-6 months, you get bored of ios when you discover how highly restrictive the os is, and then try to make compromises by downloading third party app for functions you readily get on an andriod phone, and then you endure till you reach your elastic limit exceeds it's yield point, then you fly back to seek solace in the welcoming and attractive arms of MIUI. Other OS will try to seduce you but you will vehemently turn them down.

The restrictiveness na only for movies and songs wey I must play for gender. I hardly use third party apps. Hardly use phone features too. I love basic phones. Also, I think a xiaomi phone is the android phone I'd have as backup when I get an iPhone. The only reason I wanna get a xiaomi phone is because of second space. I no send ui. I even prefer stock sef. Na why I'm sure I'd like iPhone
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
festwiz:

Warri or Asaba? You should use selective edits to avoid the photo from being oversaturated.

Porrt Harcourt
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by StephenBB(m): 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
Tecno Spark 3
1. Original
2. Edited with Snapseed

8 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
Juicey10:
pls is there any other place I can use for to do nairaland or does it have a separate app
am using operamini pls I need answers
use chrome browser
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by StephenBB(m): 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
DivineGrace123:

Lovely. Both pictures are nice.
Thanks
Still learning though

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Ysd1: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
Snapseed

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by odinga1of: 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
No Edit

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by gsparks01(m): 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
genius43:

You can't get GCam that way, Sir. The Gcam devices other than Google Pixels use is the ported versions by modders.

For a start you can try this Gcam

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/MGC_6.2.030_RN7_V1a_FINAL.apk
bro does this have a config file or it's just download and use?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Juicey10(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
CHIMAOBICCU:
use chrome browser
thanks
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
gsparks01:
bro does this have a config file or it's just download and use?

No config

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by onecornerboy(m): 12:56am On Apr 03, 2020
TheUnknownOne:
Redmi 7 (+GCam 6.1) �
the link to your gcam pls
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by mahvie: 1:29am On Apr 03, 2020
eby001:
Redmi7 (gcam)

Morning bro, beautiful pics.
Where can i download gcam for Redmi 7?

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (350) (Reply)

Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / FIFA 14 For Android... / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.