Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) - Phones (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (374580 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by okorojoe(m): 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
Redmi Note 8 + gcam + stock gallery filter

6 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by okorojoe(m): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Gcam + Snapseed

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
Oya guys it's okay.

Eby001, I think your response to Festwiz was a bit rude. The sarcasm was uncalled for.

Festwiz, your comment was perceived as ITK-ish by the recipient.

Let's all calm down. I gladly take corrections and advice because no one knows it all. So long as it's valid and correct as well as honest.

Please please we're men, not women. Please apologize and let's move on.

CC: Festwiz
Eby001
Genius43
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
okorojoe:
Gcam + Snapseed

This is an excellent wallpaper material.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
eby001:

Stop being overly too politically correct, I never got his message or what he posted is quite different from mine. Again, you want to show someone a better way of achieving same result, see what he posted. Moreover, his own gcam is different from the one I use, so where is the insult. I thought if you're not new to gcam, you would have seen my post before he went 'pro' on me.

You missed the part he said "Stock Camera" Pro mode. Or does GCam have Pro mode?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
genius43:

You missed the part he said "Stock Camera" Pro mode. Or does GCam have Pro mode?

The comprehension ish bro. Please calm down.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
atheistandproud:

The comprehension ish bro. Please calm down.

I don hands off.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by okorojoe(m): 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
atheistandproud:

This is an excellent wallpaper material.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Juicey10(m): 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
onecornerboy:
Redmi 8 No edit
gcam or stock
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Juicey10(m): 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
redmi 8 gcam good nyt

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Juicey10(m): 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
please how can I set my redmi 8 stock camera to get it's best
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
Juicey10:
please how can I set my redmi 8 stock camera to get it's best

Go to your camera settings and adjust what you can my best night not be your best, I always tell people that. If there is a pro mode go and learn how to shoot with pro mode.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Juicey10(m): 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
genius43:

Go to your camera settings and adjust what you can my best night not be your best, I always tell people that. If there is a pro mode go and learn how to shoot with pro mode.
thanks
but please enlighten me more on the functions of those things there
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Juicey10(m): 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
Juicey10:
thanks
but please enlighten me more on the functions of those things there
went outside just now to try this 11:38pm redmi 8 pro mode

3 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by onecornerboy(m): 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
Juicey10:
gcam or stock
gcam actually
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 5:30am On Apr 04, 2020
Open camera
No edit

3 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 5:32am On Apr 04, 2020
Afraid to edit
Can some help me

3 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by festwiz(m): 6:11am On Apr 04, 2020
CHIMAOBICCU:
Afraid to edit
Can some help me
Upload the full quality link to imgbb and share the link here.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 6:46am On Apr 04, 2020
CHIMAOBICCU:
Afraid to edit
Can some help me

Nice shot there.
Please my brother don't be offended.
Your pictures have no subject. No focus (Your picture should pass a message to the viewer

when next you want to shoot, pick out a subject from the scene and focus your camera on that subject.

Thank you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Yochanan01(m): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2020
CHIMAOBICCU:
Afraid to edit
Can some help me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by mathefaro(m): 8:10am On Apr 04, 2020
Morning shots.
Rn7pro gcam + snapseed (screenshots)

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by festwiz(m): 8:42am On Apr 04, 2020
Juicey10:
went outside just now to try this 11:38pm redmi 8 pro mode
It works best if you have a tripod or a makeshift stand to prevent jitter/shake which can ruin the photo.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by festwiz(m): 8:43am On Apr 04, 2020
mathefaro:
Morning shots.
Rn7pro gcam + snapseed (screenshots)
1. Overblown HDR and lacks contrast
2. Why use "Morning" Filter? It doesn't work with the scenery you captured.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by eby001(m): 8:44am On Apr 04, 2020
DivineGrace123:

Where is this place? Osun, Oyo or Ekiti State?
Oyo state

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by mathefaro(m): 9:36am On Apr 04, 2020
festwiz:

1. Overblown HDR and lacks contrast
2. Why use "Morning" Filter? It doesn't work with the scenery you captured.
So when do we use the morning filter
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Shegun010: 10:10am On Apr 04, 2020
Good morning y'all.
Another picture from my wallpaper series back then. RN7 + GCAM
I think I'd have to continue shooting with my phone this quarantine period grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by pyzdan: 10:36am On Apr 04, 2020
Good morning sir/ma. I am a newbie in photography never knew one could actually create beautiful and mind blowing pics with a mobile phone....,. I have gone through the pages and jotted some things....pls, I need links where I can download gcam and Snapseed or any other app that I can use on my phone
Tecno camon 12. thanks
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2020
pyzdan:
Good morning sir/ma. I am a newbie in photography never knew one could actually create beautiful and mind blowing pics with a mobile phone....,. I have gone through the pages and jotted some things....pls, I need links where I can download gcam and Snapseed or any other app that I can use on my phone
Tecno camon 12. thanks

GCam doesn't work on Tecno Camon 12.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by pyzdan: 10:52am On Apr 04, 2020
genius43:

GCam doesn't work on Tecno Camon 12.

sir, can you recommend any other app to use? thanks
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 10:56am On Apr 04, 2020
pyzdan:
Tecno camon 12. thanks

My man welcome to the thread.
Tecno Camon 12 does not support GCAM. Your stock cam can still deliver a good pics if utilized very well.

Like my boss will say "It is not the camera, but the man behind the camera".

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (350) (Reply)

Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / FIFA 14 For Android... / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.