Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) - Phones (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (374852 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Prechy2836(m): 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
Took these not too long ago
HTC 10 GCAM Lightroom and Snapseed

3 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by StephenBB(m): 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
Tecno Spark 3
Snapseed + Lightroom

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
Happy Easter.

8 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
okikiosibodu:

Hehehehehhhehe. I kinda differ. let us hear from other people
cc: DivineGrace123, Drjprince, Mathefaro, Maclawrence02, ItyP, Atheistandproud

He got just about everything in the photo right. I have to applaud his flash of inspiration.

4 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
StephenBB:
Tecno Spark 3
Snapseed + Lightroom

Great photos bro
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
chariisGRACE:
Gionee F103 + Snapseed + Lightroom

Duracell should be paying you millions if this were an advert sha. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ysd1:
RN8

As I live and breathe, the front of Kada plaza, Benin city. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by StephenBB(m): 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
atheistandproud:

Great photos bro
Thanks bro
Still learning though
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by yusfatedeeprof(m): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nokia x5 pro mode, focus mode to the far left, just the stick I picked up on the floor is in focus, the rest blurred out

Exposure compensation, minus 1

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ItzEminence(m): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
Tecno Pop2power +Snapseed

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
atheistandproud:

Duracell should be paying you millions if this were an advert sha. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

Thank you very much.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by onecornerboy(m): 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
TheUnknownOne:

sorry, I've been away for days. here's the link to GCam port for various devices. be sure to use only the one meant for your device. (Disclaimer: I share this freely and won't be held accountable if anything goes wrong)

https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/
thanks man

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by festwiz(m): 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
Prechy2836:
Took these not too long ago
HTC 10 GCAM Lightroom and Snapseed
Use the stack editor to fine tune the bokeh effect.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by festwiz(m): 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
StephenBB:
Tecno Spark 3
Snapseed + Lightroom
Great photos. The second picture, the closer flower is out of focus. If you have manual mode adjust the f. stop to bring the closer image into focus rather than centre of the frame.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
branham890:

is this a good phone 2 buy?
Yeah it's good but just know that the phone is not good for low light photographs, you'll hate it. The phone is fast, the display is average but still good, the battery management is good for a 3060mAh phone, it will stop at android 10 because it is a 2018 android one phone. You may not be able to download GCAM unless you root it
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 8:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ysd1:
RN8 lightroom
Great shot

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
Fuckdem:
Rn8
Where's this?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:
This is cool
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Prechy2836(m): 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
festwiz:
Use the stack editor to fine tune the bokeh effect.
That's the reason I prefer lightroom cos I can still continue editing from where I stopped but Snapseed I'll have to start afresh.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Ysd1: 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
cool
BenDanor:

Great shot
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Ysd1: 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
cool
atheistandproud:

As I live and breathe, the front of Kada plaza, Benin city. grin grin grin
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by festwiz(m): 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
Prechy2836:
That's the reason I prefer lightroom cos I can still continue editing from where I stopped but Snapseed I'll have to start afresh.
If you use Snapseed on an iPad or an iPhone, you can come back to your last edit by saving a copy of the edited photo. Here, you can redo your edits.

It's not all bad on Android though, if you have not edited any other photo using Snapseed, you can apply your last edits to the photo, under the "Style" tab, and then use the stack editor to fine tune your work.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Prechy2836(m): 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
festwiz:
If you use Snapseed on an iPad or an iPhone, you can come back to your last edit by saving a copy of the edited photo. Here, you can redo your edits.

It's not all bad on Android though, if you have not edited any other photo using Snapseed, you can apply your last edits to the photo, under the "Style" tab, and then use the stack editor to fine tune your work.
Yeah yeah true but unfortunately I edited another of that dog's photo so na till further notice.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by okikiosibodu(m): 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
chariisGRACE:
Gionee F103 + Snapseed + Lightroom
Okiki.osibodu:

Great cocept... But I think your watermark kinda ruined it being placed on the rust itself. Kudos once again
I retract my statement
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by reaky(m): 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ysd1:
RN8 lightroom

Loving this
Jumanji comes to mind ☺️
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
okikiosibodu:

I retract my statement

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Darevid(m): 3:03am On Apr 13, 2020
drjprince:
Nice pics bro
Thank you bro!
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Darevid(m): 3:04am On Apr 13, 2020
okikiosibodu:

Learn from this fella... the 3rd pix on this post with match stick, is an evidence boredom
Swears! Real boredom

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 13, 2020
had to join nairaland because of this thread
please am a newbie to mobile photography
your additions and subtractions are welcome

pic taken with iPhone 6s no edits

and please what are the best apps to edit pic on smartphones

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 4:45am On Apr 13, 2020
okikiosibodu:

I ended up selling my Iphone 6s cos it was highly restrictive. Xender is now epping their condition.. just that any movie or song you get via xender has to be played via xender. If you want to download songs without using i-tune, you need a third party app. The thing tire me jare.
Just that Iphone is like Benz..... no matter how old it is, it still has class... But me I had to sell mine cos i was leaving it at home most times when leaving the house
please don't say these outside ooo.... i use and iphone 6s and 8plus and you only need to jailbreak and all the restrictions are lifted and there's virtually nothing the Droid can do that the ios wont including sending via Bluetooth etc even download music and videos with safari and even install gbwhtsapp ios version
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 13, 2020
Samsung Galaxy A50 + Snapseed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 6:44am On Apr 13, 2020
segunmelvin1:
had to join nairaland because of this thread
please am a newbie to mobile photography
your additions and subtractions are welcome

pic taken with iPhone 6s no edits

and please what are the best apps to edit pic on smartphones
There are loads of photo editors but I will recommend Snapseed and Lightroom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (350) (Reply)

Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / FIFA 14 For Android... / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.