Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) - Phones (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (374796 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 7:15am On Apr 15, 2020
ityP:

Ha. Lacking in dynamic range? Ok o. That pic is over pleasing to my eyes. No need of the dynamic range

It is the truth, it is your phone bias that is speaking through you. We are trying to be better in photography so if something is wrong with a picture it is good to let the person know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ityP(m): 7:17am On Apr 15, 2020
genius43:

It is the truth, it is your phone bias that is speaking through you. We are trying to be better in photography so if something is wrong with a picture it is good to let the person know.

No phone bias here. That pic is very pleasing to my eyes. It didn't need to come from an iPhone. I hope it's not the other way round sef
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by GreyBlood: 7:25am On Apr 15, 2020
Lofty dreams

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by festwiz(m): 7:47am On Apr 15, 2020
ityP:

Ha. Lacking in dynamic range? Ok o. That pic is over pleasing to my eyes. No need of the dynamic range
SMH. I'm done with this thread.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by StephenBB(m): 8:35am On Apr 15, 2020
festwiz:
SMH. I'm done with this thread.
He don't want to take correction. Just leave am bro
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 9:51am On Apr 15, 2020
MCMXCVIII:
It was a friend's birthday couple of days back and he chose me to give him some birthday photos.
This is one out of the many.
Shot with Infinix Hot 8
Edited with Lightroom.
Follow on Instagram @Kingjude_III
Cool
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Mizik(m): 11:04am On Apr 15, 2020
onecornerboy:
Let mi light up ur world
Redmi 8
nice shocked
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ityP(m): 11:09am On Apr 15, 2020
StephenBB:

He don't want to take correction. Just leave am bro

That's not my pic, in the first place. Plus, I'm sure I'm not the only one who liked that pic. Plus, what correction do you want the guy who took the PIC to take. He pointed and shot, UNEDITED! Seems the only wrong done, was complimenting a pic taken with an iPhone. How could I? How can i like a pic taken with an iPhone?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by okikiosibodu(m): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2020
segunmelvin1:
please don't say these outside ooo.... i use and iphone 6s and 8plus and you only need to jailbreak and all the restrictions are lifted and there's virtually nothing the Droid can do that the ios wont including sending via Bluetooth etc even download music and videos with safari and even install gbwhtsapp ios version
Hail breaking gets difficult as the ios advances, phone geeks will start charging you anyhow.... Plus why do I need to jailbreak (root my phone before it can do things expected from a regular phone? Its all good
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by okikiosibodu(m): 11:19am On Apr 15, 2020
segunmelvin1:
had to join nairaland because of this thread
please am a newbie to mobile photography
your additions and subtractions are welcome

pic taken with iPhone 6s no edits

and please what are the best apps to edit pic on smartphones
Welcome to nairaland. .. Great shot. Location pls?. My wild guess. .. Kano (cos of the rail line.... But I have never been to kano or even knw How it looks like but learnt they have good rail system)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by hyuga(m): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2020
segunmelvin1:
please don't say these outside ooo.... i use and iphone 6s and 8plus and you only need to jailbreak and all the restrictions are lifted and there's virtually nothing the Droid can do that the ios wont including sending via Bluetooth etc even download music and videos with safari and even install gbwhtsapp ios version
Jailbreaking isn't even adviceable cos the hanging that comes with it as time goes by isn't funny. If you can't live with ios restriction port to Droid

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by okikiosibodu(m): 11:29am On Apr 15, 2020
genius43:

I hope this helps

https://www.adorama.com/alc/8256/article/dynamic-range-photography-explained

https://photographylife.com/what-is-exposure/amp
Just Read up and I need one or two clarification.... Reduce shutter speed helps to take pictures in motion, without having a blurry effect, but it's downside is it makes the pix dark. How can one take bright pix with reduced shutter speed (like jump shots and water splashes and dropping "waters" as some fella here have done)?
I have not practicalised all these though.... Just theory. Pls shed more light... I don't want to start messing up with my phone camera settings and end up doin what I won't understand
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by CruzJoe(m): 11:48am On Apr 15, 2020
Emjace:
Wow.. Very nice.. Though, i do maintain borehole; sumo servicing, water treatment, etc. But i'm not too attach to the drilling aspect because of the stress na my ogas dey do wam

pls is there a solution to this....
low current doesn't carry our sumo in pumping water......

Is not as if the voltage is that low oo....for me...e suppose carry it cos is not that low.

Is there a kind of stabilizer for borehole sumo in case of such low voltage current?

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by dunsin125: 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Trex4:
Stock camera
Is this your parlour, I love it�
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
okikiosibodu:

Just Read up and I need one or two clarification.... Reduce shutter speed helps to take pictures in motion, without having a blurry effect, but it's downside is it makes the pix dark. How can one take bright pix with reduced shutter speed (like jump shots and water splashes and dropping "waters" as some fella here have done)?
I have not practicalised all these though.... Just theory. Pls shed more light... I don't want to start messing up with my phone camera settings and end up doin what I won't understand

When you talk shutter speed, you are now going into Pro mode, and now you need to learn how to combine other components like ISO, AWB etc to achieve a desirable result
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Emjace(m): 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
CruzJoe:

pls is there a solution to this....
low current doesn't carry our sumo in pumping water......

Is not as if the voltage is that low oo....for me...e suppose carry it cos is not that low.

Is there a kind of stabilizer for borehole sumo in case of such low voltage current?

It depends on the Horse power of the sumo.. 0.75hp and 1hp will pump with fairly normal voltage while from 1.5hp above won't pump, unless there is normal or very high voltage. If you have not change the controller or starter box (the white box normally use to switch on & off the sumo).. Read the label on the starter then you will know the sumo hp. That said, like you said earlier, the solution is to use a fairly large stablizer; that will increase the water pressure and improve the sumo's life span... What's your location??

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Trex4(m): 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
dunsin125:
Is this your parlour, I love it�
thanks. My sister's Actually....because that's where I'm staying for now.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Trex4:
thanks. My sister's Actually....because that's where I'm staying for now.

The Standing Unit looks like 3 or 5HP
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by IdeeEsperanza(m): 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
genius43:

https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/p/f/2020/04/beo-7.3-rn7.xml

https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/p/f/2020/04/beo-7.3-rn7-1.xml
Thanks boss. But still haven't given me what I had with the previous version. Think I may have to downgrade. But let me keep trying first.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
IdeeEsperanza:
Thanks boss. But still haven't given me what I had with the previous version. Think I may have to downgrade. But let me keep trying first.

Okay.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by CruzJoe(m): 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
Emjace:
It depends on the Horse power of the sumo.. 0.75hp and 1hp will pump with fairly normal voltage while from 1.5hp above won't pump, unless there is normal or very high voltage. If you have not change the controller or starter box (the white box normally use to switch on & off the sumo).. Read the label on the starter then you will know the sumo hp. That said, like you said earlier, the solution is to use a fairly large stablizer; that will increase the water pressure and improve the sumo's life span... What's your location??

Is 0.75

Aba
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by okikiosibodu(m): 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
genius43:

When you talk shutter speed, you are now going into Pro mode, and now you need to learn how to combine other components like ISO, AWB etc to achieve a desirable result
Hehehehehe. I am backing off... Gues I wil stick to tapping the phone screen for the camera to align
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by onecornerboy(m): 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
Mizik:
nice shocked
thanks
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
hyuga:

Jailbreaking isn't even adviceable cos the hanging that comes with it as time goes by isn't funny. If you can't live with ios restriction port to Droid
i doubt youve been on jailbreak before with this statement lets not derial this nice thread
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
okikiosibodu:

Hail breaking gets difficult as the ios advances, phone geeks will start charging you anyhow.... Plus why do I need to jailbreak (root my phone before it can do things expected from a regular phone? Its all good
actually it keeps getting easier has the ios advances the ios 13.3 jailbreak isnt up to a minute
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
okikiosibodu:

Welcome to nairaland. .. Great shot. Location pls?. My wild guess. .. Kano (cos of the rail line.... But I have never been to kano or even knw How it looks like but learnt they have good rail system)
location is actually pen cinema,agege lagos state

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by IdeeEsperanza(m): 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
IdeeEsperanza:
Downgraded to v7.2xxxxxx and it's taking good pictures like before, even without the config files. Thanks again. genius43

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
IdeeEsperanza:

Downgraded to v7.2xxxxxx and it's taking good pictures like before, even without the config files. Thanks again. genius43

You are welcome. Like i said sometimes new is not always better, stick to what works for you
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
genius43:

You are welcome. Like i said sometimes new is not always better, stick to what works for you
boss can i get a gcam for a non rooted rn8
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
segunmelvin1:
boss can i get a gcam for a non rooted rn8

Where did you read that you need to root to use GCam on RN8 in the first place, no fall our hands that is so 2018 models

Check from the links below
genius43:

1. From the repository where all mods submit their GCam Mods.
2. You can use XDA or Nairaland here to ask nicely or research what other RN8 Users uses.

3. The Xiaomi compilation thread have some GCam links that could be "Compatible" with Redmi Note 8.

4. You can try any of these to see if it is "compatible";
a.https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/7.3_GCam_MJL_v4.0.2_Minilux.apk
b.https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/trCamera_V2_Dream_Catcher.apk
c.https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/MGC_7.3.020_Parrot043-v2.apk
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by okikiosibodu(m): 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
segunmelvin1:
actually it keeps getting easier has the ios advances the ios 13.3 jailbreak isnt up to a minute

Interesting..... But I won't take the bait..... Team andriod os grin
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Emjace(m): 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
CruzJoe:

Is 0.75

Aba
Ok na shallow well.. Use stablizer.. How did you know that it doesn't pump fast?

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (350) (Reply)

Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / FIFA 14 For Android... / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.