Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,441 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) - Phones (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (373345 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by olaboyeh(m): 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Pixel 3...

No edits

9 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
olaboyeh:
Pixel 3...

No edits

Nice pix. This temptation in this quarantine season is not fair ooo
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Lucascruiz(m): 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
S10 plus...gcam....

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by IdeeEsperanza(m): 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
genius43:

You are welcome. Like i said sometimes new is not always better, stick to what works for you

I'm writing that down.

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by hyuga(m): 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
segunmelvin1:
i doubt youve been on jailbreak before with this statement lets not derial this nice thread
Yup let's not derail grin
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Trex4(m): 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
genius43:

The Standing Unit looks like 3 or 5HP
I'm lost here bro grin is it the AC? And hp as in horse power? Kindly take a look

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by YOUNGEBEN91(m): 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
camon 12 Air

4 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
Trex4:
I'm lost here bro grin is it the AC? And hp as in horse power? Kindly take a look
Yea the AC and yes horse power
It is 3Hp
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
okikiosibodu:

Interesting..... But I won't take the bait..... Team andriod os grin
how about using both grin

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
IdeeEsperanza:

Downgraded to v7.2xxxxxx and it's taking good pictures like before, even without the config files. Thanks again. genius43
kindly drop the link for this do you think it'll work on RN8
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
segunmelvin1:

Have you checked out the ones I shared with you?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
genius43:

Have you checked out the ones I shared with you?
really lemme check asap
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by MCMXCVIII(m): 5:09am On Apr 16, 2020
segunmelvin1:
had to join nairaland because of this thread
please am a newbie to mobile photography
your additions and subtractions are welcome

pic taken with iPhone 6s no edits

and please what are the best apps to edit pic on smartphones
Hi there, lemme give an advice. Mobile Photography is an amazing feat. How we could just remove our phones and snap a scene, as easy as that, but regardless it is photography and must adhere to the rules of photography.
The picture would have been better if you went down.
Snapped from a different perspective. That's why a photographer always tries different perspective.
Try and keep trying.

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by MCMXCVIII(m): 5:10am On Apr 16, 2020
YOUNGEBEN91:
camon 12 Air
Every picture is worth editing.
Your picture looks dark, should have added the exposure.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by MCMXCVIII(m): 5:11am On Apr 16, 2020
Lucascruiz:
S10 plus...gcam....
If this was edited, it would have looked better. A nice picture though.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by MCMXCVIII(m): 5:13am On Apr 16, 2020
IdeeEsperanza:
Redmi Note 8 GCam.
Unfortunately, I updated to version 7.3 and I can't get this good shots again cry No config file could give me what I want.
Any assistance please?
Honestly, practice your angles before using a 3rd party cam. It won't make a bad taken picture better.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by MCMXCVIII(m): 5:18am On Apr 16, 2020
I've observed, everyone here (or most persons) users third party cameras, this apps won't make your picture better if you can't snap a better picture.
Besides, this third party cams offer pro features for those who knows better.

If you're a newbie, don't get lost in the shade.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 16, 2020
MCMXCVIII:

Hi there, lemme give an advice. Mobile Photography is an amazing feat. How we could just remove our phones and snap a scene, as easy as that, but regardless it is photography and must adhere to the rules of photography.
The picture would have been better if you went down.
Snapped from a different perspective. That's why a photographer always tries different perspective.
Try and keep trying.
if I went down that i probably wont be going home with my valuables grin grin
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 16, 2020
IdeeEsperanza:
Redmi Note 8 GCam.
Unfortunately, I updated to version 7.3 and I can't get this good shots again cry No config file could give me what I want.
Any assistance please?
downgrade

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by MCMXCVIII(m): 9:06am On Apr 16, 2020
segunmelvin1:
if I went down that i probably wont be going home with my valuables grin grin
Lol
There's always risks my man.
I took a picture sometime and a police man asked me to show him my phone and delete them. He never knew I can delete and retrieve.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by CruzJoe(m): 9:22am On Apr 16, 2020
Emjace:
Ok na shallow well.. Use stablizer.. How did you know that it doesn't pump fast?

It doesn't bring out water ....but once the current is full....water will start rushing out within few seconds.

But if is low....it won't bring out water.....
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Emjace(m): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2020
CruzJoe:

It doesn't bring out water ....but once the current is full....water will start rushing out within few seconds.

But if is low....it won't bring out water.....
Just use stablizer
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by sweetveek(m): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2020
IdeeEsperanza:

Downgraded to v7.2xxxxxx and it's taking good pictures like before, even without the config files. Thanks again. genius43
boss pls give me link to this ur version 7.2
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by eby001(m): 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
MCMXCVIII:

Lol
There's always risks my man.
I took a picture sometime and a police man asked me to show him my phone and delete them. He never knew I can delete and retrieve.
shocked grin
These twerps are niusance honestly
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by sweetveek(m): 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
genius43:

You are welcome. Like i said sometimes new is not always better, stick to what works for you
why is this gcam image always darker than the normal/real image especially when taking pictures of humans
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
sweetveek:
why is this gcam image always darker than the normal/real image especially when taking pictures of humans

Images is not always about brightness. There other things involved. Also the direction you face when taking the picture also affects the image.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Yochanan01(m): 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Snapseed + lightroom

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by MCMXCVIII(m): 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
eby001:

shocked grin
These twerps are niusance honestly
True shaaa.
It's all good boss.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Yochanan01(m): 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
YOUNGEBEN91:
camon 12 Air
Edited.....

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by simeonihaywire(m): 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
leeco le 2 x520 camera +snapseed

4 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by YOUNGEBEN91(m): 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
Camon 12 Air

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by IdeeEsperanza(m): 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
segunmelvin1:
https://fff.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/MGC_7.2.014_Parrot043-v3.apk

And yes, I'm using RN8

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (350) (Reply)

Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / FIFA 14 For Android... / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.