Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) - Phones (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (375157 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 10:45am On Apr 22, 2020
Juicey10:
thanks so much

Bro once you follow all these small techniques, it's not that hard. You can shoot studio pics from your phone. See even professional photographers edit pictures before printing them and giving them back to you.

It is how it is. You've come a long way sha. Soon you go better pass me sef.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2020
Juicey10:
Redmi 8 gcam
This morning
GCAM dey hungry me oo
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Juicey10(m): 10:55am On Apr 22, 2020
chariisGRACE:

GCAM dey hungry me oo
which phone u dey use
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Juicey10(m): 11:00am On Apr 22, 2020
atheistandproud:

This your Redmi GCam colour reproduction looks doper than some expensive devices we've been seeing here oh. Smooth.
boss I dey hail
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Juicey10(m): 11:00am On Apr 22, 2020
atheistandproud:

This your Redmi GCam colour reproduction looks doper than some expensive devices we've been seeing here oh. Smooth.
thanks so much
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Juicey10(m): 11:05am On Apr 22, 2020
atheistandproud:

Bro once you follow all these small techniques, it's not that hard. You can shoot studio pics from your phone. See even professional photographers edit pictures before printing them and giving them back to you.

It is how it is. You've come a long way sha. Soon you go better pass me sef.
brother show me way oh
How to edit and shoot well
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 22, 2020
Juicey10:
Redmi 8 gcam
This morning
Boss if i use gcam on s9plus will it make it compereble to that of 11pro max been s9plus already has a good camera?, I am currently using gcam on S7 and it's dhop compereble to the potriat of 7plus or even better in some cases

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Juicey10(m): 11:06am On Apr 22, 2020
spendoon:

Boss if use gcam on s9plus will it make compereble to that of 11pro max been s9plus already has a good cameras, I am currently using gcam on S7 and it's dhop compereble to the potriat of 7plus or even better in some cases
gcam all the way
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 11:14am On Apr 22, 2020
Juicey10:
brother show me way oh
How to edit and shoot well

This your photo of the lady you posted was good. There's nothing more to add.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Juicey10(m): 11:16am On Apr 22, 2020
atheistandproud:

This your photo of the lady you posted was good. There's nothing more to add.
thanks

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
Juicey10:
which phone u dey use
My phone no fit support GCAM so I no go mention
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
Gcam S7 front cam better pass plenty techno and infinix back cam , see as the potriat dhop gcam all the way all they way

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
iPhone x

3 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
spendoon:
Gcam S7 front cam better pass plenty techno and infinix back cam , see as the potriat dhop gcam all the way all they way
As you cover your face like this, wetin u dey try to tell us?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
iPhone 7plus

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
chariisGRACE:

As you cover your face like this, wetin u dey try to tell us?
Lol ntin jst feel comfortable that way

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
iPhone 7 plus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Juicey10(m): 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
I just a Lil editting work rate it

5 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by festwiz(m): 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
spendoon:

Boss if i use gcam on s9plus will it make it compereble to that of 11pro max been s9plus already has a good camera?, I am currently using gcam on S7 and it's dhop compereble to the potriat of 7plus or even better in some cases
iPhones started having dope cameras from the iPhone X. Any of the series below that is just average. Warm colours and bright photos for the illusion of a good portrait.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by festwiz(m): 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
Juicey10:

She looks young. I hope you don't become your name, "predator". tongue

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by festwiz(m): 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
spendoon:
iPhone 7 plus
What are we supposed to be looking at?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by festwiz(m): 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
spendoon:
How much did you buy this "Double tap to add text" face mask? undecided
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Juicey10:

Nice one what baffles is the sun behind her didn't make the picture look dark

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
festwiz:
What are we supposed to be looking at?
Ok from now on I won't cover faces
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
festwiz:
How much did you buy this "Double tap to add text" face mask? undecided
Lol just an editor
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by stylochime: 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
spendoon:
iPhone 7plus
photo pop would be really nice on this photo
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Prechy2836(m): 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
spendoon:

Nice one what baffles is the sun behind her didn't make the picture look dark
My ogas will explain better oh but me I think it's AF/AE Lock..
Where in this case you can tap on her face to focus then lock the focus and then tap on the sun.. so it's like focusing on the both at the same time.
Ogas festwiz, atheistandproud, chariisGRACE et al how una see em?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
stylochime:
photo pop would be really nice on this photo
What's photo pop at least I can increase my knowledge on photography because of threads like this nairaland I am already a don to my friends
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
Prechy2836:
Where in this case you can tap on her face to focus then lock the focus and then tap on the sun.. so it's like focusing on the both at the same time.
Okkk nice

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
@Spendoon it's either you post pictures, or you don't post at all if you feel uncomfortable.

Stop spamming us with covered photos please.

If you don't feel comfortable posting portraits then try landscape photography abeg.

This is a gallery. I have posted personal pictures here. So have many others. If you're afraid of your photos being stolen then kindly watermark them.

One more thing. When you enter this thread biko, pull off your iPhone prestige coat and keep it outside. I can go back through this thread and bring Tecno Spark 3 portrait photos from one photographer here that is better than all you've posted so far.

No one here cares about the phone you use. All we want to see are pictures. Darisall.

6 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Prechy2836:

Active focus. Yeah. You're correct. Twale sir.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
spendoon:

What's photo pop at least I can increase my knowledge on photography because of threads like this nairaland I am already a don to my friends

Kindly visit page 1 and update yourself. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (350) (Reply)

Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / FIFA 14 For Android... / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.