Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,832 members, 7,851,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) - Phones (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (378743 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ityP(m): 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
segunmelvin1:
your lady's phone haz either been tampered with or its faulty or its refurbished/renewed......the 7plus was ranked the 1st or 2nd best camera smartphone of 2016 which still rivals newer options in 2020... so I'm really surprised you called the camera trash and waste if money

I've held other IPhone 7plus. Same story. The front cam indoors is poor tbvh. Very grainy and all. The portrait of the back cam is also not so good. As i said, my lenovo k5 pro takes better portraits. Also, many android phones takes better pics than the iPhone 7 plus, even at the point of its release. Na even now iPhone dey try for photography. Before, it always lacks behind its android counterparts. Na baba for video sha
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ityP(m): 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
Emjace:
Atheistandproud didn't sound bias at all.. That ifone guy thought this was the camera thread that helps people to make decision when getting a new gadget with cool camera, which is not the purpose of this thread.. Initially, when he arrived he started uploading pics like there is a competition and if we had new members at that time they would have misunderstood the purpose of this thread when viewing his photos. If you are the op you won't take such attitude..

Lol. Lemme pretend i get this explanation
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ityP(m): 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
IdeeEsperanza:

Here's a 4:3. What do you think?

RN8 GCam + Snapseed (Accentuate)
Time: 2:15pm

Akwa ibom ayaya. I love this pic

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
dasanchez1:
Have you heard of "projection" before?

Please, Talk more on this Sir.. your student wants to learn.

drjprince:
me too kiss

Psychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.

In this case, my guys here think or feel that we're biased against iPhones and therefore tag us as biased. That means those thoughts of being biased against iPhones are being projected from their subconscious towards my person.

If you as a man feels your girl is cheating. You can project those feelings unto her. Or if your siblings feel you're stingy, whether you have money or not, they can project it onto you.

This is usually used as a defence mechanism when people get called up about something, they transfer it to someone else whilst denying it in themselves.

In my reply, I was very careful to not project any form of what I felt unto their person.

I remember some while ago, Darevid (arguably the most innovative photographer here) posted a photo here and someone praised Tecno, I objected and told the person to complement the photographer instead. No one complained, even the guy I corrected was cool with me.

But now I have said something against iPhone and now I'm tagged biased. You see that the defence mechanism has kicked in.

We all have it, it's just that I dey try to ignore my biases (I get them too, plenty) and stay as objective as humanly possible. If I make a mistake, I'm glad to take corrections.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ityP(m): 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
atheistandproud:

This your Redmi GCam colour reproduction looks doper than some expensive devices we've been seeing here oh. Smooth.

This your statement kinda contradict the lengthy explanation you were giving o, but what do i know

atheistandproud:

For those who know me well, and my crusade against Transsion for the past two years and how with DrJPrince, Jemerson, Ddjay and many others have worked really hard without pay or rewards to educate Nigerians against Transsion and how many people are starting to wake up, you would know very well that I do not dislike any brand. Others may look at my actions and draw such a conclusion but I don't.

I do not like bad practices, bad attitudes, cheating, and definitely bigotry not to mention this Duning-Kruger's and Stockholm syndromes that a lot of Nigerians have. See the quoted comment below:

Read it slowly. What does that tell you? Then to gather more context, read from page 129 and you'll get the full picture.

Psychology is not difficult but it's highly technical and requires a lot of honed skill at reading between the lines. In this case, it doesn't take much to see the "there are only iPhone, Samsung and others mentality". Something which destroyed the other thread (there's only Pixel and others).

I have maintained tirelessly, from page 1 that we're here for pictures and amateurs. As much as the camera you use is important, you also need to have skill.

In no way, did I attack him. I simply stated two points. One, he should drop the attitude and two, post clean pictures.

If we start claiming which cameras are better, it will defeat the whole purpose of what we're doing here. See Yochanan, Juicey10 (predator), Macroman etc. If I see their photos, not just me people like BenDanor, Festwiz, Genius43, MacLawrence as well will feel satisfied that they've done something.

Once we start iPhone is this or that, something I have seen a lot of iOS users do, praising a piece of metal and plastic instead of the photographer who worked hard to take that picture then that speaks volumes about materialism.

I have personally acclaimed pictures taken from iOS devices here but speaking against a less than savoury attitude becomes hate? Have you heard of "projection" before?

I am teachable and I'm willing to teach. I'm a lecturer by profession, and I have taught at different levels of education. I can be very outspoken at times so do forgive my outspokenness. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by venahoro(m): 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
I follow this thread much and enjoy what you guys do here. My first post here. Cheers guys!
Night Mode's on MI 9T Pro.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by dasanchez1(m): 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
atheistandproud:

Psychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.

In this case, my guys here think or feel that we're biased against iPhones and therefore tag us as biased. That means those thoughts of being biased against iPhones are being projected from their subconscious towards my person.

If you as a man feels your girl is cheating. You can project those feelings unto her. Or if your siblings feel you're stingy, whether you have money or not, they can project it onto you.

This is usually used as a defence mechanism when people get called up about something, they transfer it to someone else whilst denying it in themselves.

In my reply, I was very careful to not project any form of what I felt unto their person.

I remember some while ago, Darevid (arguably the most innovative photographer here) posted a photo here and someone praised Tecno, I objected and told the person to complement the photographer instead. No one complained, even the guy I corrected was cool with me.

But now I have said something against iPhone and now I'm tagged biased. You see that the defence mechanism has kicked in.

We all have it, it's just that I dey try to ignore my biases (I get them too, plenty) and stay as objective as humanly possible. If I make a mistake, I'm glad to take corrections.

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
venahoro:
I follow this thread much and enjoy what you guys do here. My first post here. Cheers guys!

Lovely.

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
ityP:

This your statement kinda contradict the lengthy explanation you were giving o, but what do i know

atheistandproud(m): 10:29am On Apr 09:

The boy is good abeg.

For a 2016 phone with a generic 5mp camera producing shots like this, neatly edited.

He's good. He knows his camera well.

Does this also contradict?

Yochanan uses Tecno W3

Chariisgrace uses Gionee F2

Juicey10 uses Redmi 8

And I complement them all the time.

I don't have to complement Darevid (Tecno Spark 3) he does not need it. He's good on his own and he knows.

They're living proof that you don't need expensive devices to shoot pictures. That was my message behind the post.

So far I guess that message has been understood and accepted by a lot of people. If you have the money, fine up your game. If not work on your skills.

I have nothing to gain from berating any brand at all. Na decorum I dey try maintain. We cannot allow brand partisanship on this thread. I greet you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
venahoro:

Beautiful.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
venahoro:

O God when?
Chooiii!! See device na.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by IdeeEsperanza(m): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
venahoro:
Amazing shots
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ItzEminence(m): 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
Juicey10:
Sunny morning
Redmi 8 gcam
Will be much appreciated if you can help me with the mod & version of the Gcam you are using on ur Redmi8

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by venahoro(m): 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
Thanks guys for your kind words.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
ItzEminence:

Will be much appreciated if you can help me with the mod & version of the Gcam you are using on ur Redmi8

Hypercam E3
https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/HyperCam_E3.0_P.apk

Or you can try the newer version

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/HC-7.3.018-v1.1.apk
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by drjprince: 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
atheistandproud:

you are endowed with knowledge bro, am very impressed
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by drjprince: 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
venahoro:
I love the first picture so much
Very nice one bro

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by drjprince: 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
chariisGRACE:

O God when?
Chooiii!! See device na.
embarassed I feel like an idiot now for selling mine, all in the name of k30 pro

Lockdown has called me mumu man
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by starbuck(f): 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
Night mode

12 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by drjprince: 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
starbuck:
Night mode
wawu kiss

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Mhimi007(m): 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
BenDanor:

Nice chatting with you Miracle. I'm Benedict. Did you do any course on linguistics?
nope buh am in a piloting academy and i feel knowing different languages is a plus
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by nani667: 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
Night mode �⚡

4 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by leetylee: 3:21am On Apr 24, 2020
Redmi6a cam
Edited with PicsArt...

7 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by leetylee: 3:23am On Apr 24, 2020
This one was captured with the black and white mode

7 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 24, 2020
atheistandproud:

Thank you very much. The brother was spamming!

@Segunmelvin Let's try to avoid this siege mentality, in which you carry brand loyalty to extremes. I have used Nokia, Motorola, HTC, Samsung, Transsion and more recently Xiaomi phones. I do not have any loyalty to any brand. If a brand caters for my needs then patronise them. I as the customer, comes first.
brand loyalty.... let's you don't even the brand i use... let's not derail please
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by festwiz(m): 7:43am On Apr 24, 2020
Thorby:
RN5 gcam.
Edited with Lightroom.
Oversaturated
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by festwiz(m): 7:45am On Apr 24, 2020
Ahahha. Back from my two days ban. I will post a photo that illustrates the Nairalands mods attitude...

Nonsense mods. angry
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 8:15am On Apr 24, 2020
segunmelvin:
brand loyalty.... let's you don't even the brand i use... let's not derail please

Ok bro. Peace.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 8:15am On Apr 24, 2020
leetylee:
This one was captured with the black and white mode

I prefer the black and white.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Crownedjon: 8:33am On Apr 24, 2020
venahoro:
nice one bro
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Crownedjon: 8:33am On Apr 24, 2020
starbuck:
Night mode
kiss nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (350) (Reply)

Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / FIFA 14 For Android... / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.