Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) - Phones (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (377738 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ityP(m): 8:48am On Apr 24, 2020
leetylee:
Redmi6a cam
Edited with PicsArt...

Beautiful

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by yungchop: 8:49am On Apr 24, 2020
By the riverside yesterday.
First picture was aimed to capture the sunset while the second was my first super macro shot.. The model ANTy Bose was just running up and down. That's the best angle I could get.

Camon 12 Air

Snapseed only.

I try?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 8:54am On Apr 24, 2020
yungchop:

First picture was aimed to capture the sunset while the second was my first super macro shot.. The model ANTy Bose was just running up and down. That's the best angle I could get.

Camon 12 Air

Snapseed only.

I try?

You try.

The first one is over exposed, a bit blurry tho and quite over saturated.

But I'm quite satisfied with the second one.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Osasnidas(m): 8:56am On Apr 24, 2020
leetylee:
Redmi6a cam
Edited with PicsArt...
i know Redmi 6a runs on Helio A22... Do you have any app crashes or lag when using your Gcam? And if not could you share the link to download it...

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by yungchop: 8:57am On Apr 24, 2020
Na gode! grin how do I get to know that the saturation is enough or more?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by maclawrence02(m): 9:08am On Apr 24, 2020
Today is our birthday! Thanks everyone for the warm wishes.

10 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 9:12am On Apr 24, 2020
Osasnidas:
i know Redmi 6a runs on Helio A22... Do you have any app crashes or lag when using your Gcam? And if not could you share the link to download it...

He said Cam not GCam o. It is Redmi 6 I knew had a GCam that worked with it.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 9:12am On Apr 24, 2020
maclawrence02:

Happy birthday to her plus you. Blessings upon blessings.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Osasnidas(m): 9:24am On Apr 24, 2020
genius43:

He said Cam not GCam o. It is Redmi 6 I knew had a GCam that worked with it.

grin grin grin i read it too fast.... Noted... Thanks
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Osasnidas(m): 9:27am On Apr 24, 2020
Stock cam.. learning how to use lightroom...

5 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by maclawrence02(m): 9:31am On Apr 24, 2020
genius43:

Happy birthday to her plus you. Blessings upon blessings.
Thanks genius43.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by drjprince: 9:39am On Apr 24, 2020
maclawrence02:
Happy birthday boss, so you are a twin

God bless your new age

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ityP(m): 10:03am On Apr 24, 2020
Lenovo K5 pro. Edited with Lightroom and Snapseed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by festwiz(m): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2020
yungchop:

Camon 12 Air

Snapseed only.

I try?
1. Overexposed and out of focus. You said you wanted to capture the sunset but ended up focusing on the ground. Next time use Touch to focus (touch the object you want to capture) so that the camera adjusts to it rather than just pointing your smartphone where you want it to be.

Also, the edited photo is over saturated and the colour temperature is too warm.

2. Same goes for one except the ant was actually in focus. You tried on this.

I suggest you work on your editing. Your device doesn't seem to shoot good photos straight from the camera. You can check Kenneth Wayne on YT for some tutorials.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by maclawrence02(m): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2020
drjprince:
Happy birthday boss, so you are a twin
God bless your new age
Yes Oga na so I born come see say I be twin o grin. THANKS.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by festwiz(m): 10:11am On Apr 24, 2020
ityP:
Lenovo K5 pro. Edited with Lightroom and Snapseed
Artificial HDR is too much.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by festwiz(m): 10:11am On Apr 24, 2020
maclawrence02:
Happy birthday bro.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by festwiz(m): 10:12am On Apr 24, 2020
Osasnidas:
I don't think there is Gcam for Redmi 6a.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by maclawrence02(m): 10:14am On Apr 24, 2020
festwiz:
Happy birthday bro.
Thanks sensei!
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by festwiz(m): 10:16am On Apr 24, 2020
ityP:

This your statement kinda contradict the lengthy explanation you were giving o, but what do i know

Don't mind him. It's just a snide remark. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by sunshineV(f): 10:23am On Apr 24, 2020
maclawrence02:

Happy Birthday bro

Never knew u came in 2

Buy 1 get 1 free grin

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by festwiz(m): 10:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Dedicated to Nairaland mods. angry
RN7

5 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 11:23am On Apr 24, 2020
Mhimi007:
nope buh am in a piloting academy and i feel knowing different languages is a plus
That's great bro. I'd always wanted to be a pilot but I left it for computer science instead.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Mhimi007(m): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2020
BenDanor:

That's great bro. I'd always wanted to be a pilot but I left it for computer science instead.
lol can i ask why
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 11:37am On Apr 24, 2020
festwiz:
Ahahha. Back from my two days ban. I will post a photo that illustrates the Nairalands mods attitude...

Nonsense mods. angry
LoL. They did that to me for two weeks I couldn't do anything on phones category. For reasons best known to them. Mtcheew
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 11:39am On Apr 24, 2020
yungchop:

Camon 12 Air

Snapseed only.

I try?
Looks good. But you could have used HDR or reduce exposure
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 11:41am On Apr 24, 2020
Osasnidas:
Stock cam.. learning how to use lightroom...
Perfect colour production.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 11:45am On Apr 24, 2020
Mhimi007:
lol can i ask why
I once checked and saw the school is at Zaria. So I changed my mind. lol. Maybe I didn't know what I was thinking then. But I truly dream of flying a plane through the SKY
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 11:46am On Apr 24, 2020
festwiz:
Dedicated to Nairaland mods. angry
RN7

You're on point bro hahahaha
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Thorby(m): 11:56am On Apr 24, 2020
festwiz:
Oversaturated
Okay. Noted. Thanks for the correction.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Darevid(m): 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hi! Happy Friday.
Which is your favourite here?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ORIJIN201(m): 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
yungchop:

Camon 12 Air

Snapseed only.

I try?
The first picture has great potential. Reduce the exposure and give the grasses more clarity and color!

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (350) (Reply)

Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / FIFA 14 For Android... / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.