Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) - Phones (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (372544 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Hakeem12(m): 6:06am On Jul 19, 2020
melodyogonna:

You program too?
I do data analysis
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 10:04am On Jul 19, 2020
aysnoopy:

Oh thanks. I'm still a learner

I totally understand. You'll get better. Practice makes perfect.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by melodyogonna(m): 11:12am On Jul 19, 2020
Hakeem12:
I do data analysis
Ah, okay.
I'm a programmer too, seeing women who like programming is beautiful, I don't understand how exactly they diminished from the scene considering the first first person to write a computer program was a woman.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Segunhife(m): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
[quote author=atheistandproud post=91856962][/quote]atheistandproud sir, can u lecture us on battery SOT, I don't seems to understand shit about it

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by drjprince: 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
cool nice,very beautiful
Hakeem12:
Earlier today
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Hakeem12(m): 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
melodyogonna:

Ah, okay.
I'm a programmer too, seeing women who like programming is beautiful, I don't understand how exactly they diminished from the scene considering the first first person to write a computer program was a woman.
True words. Women arr gradually entering the tech space now though. Especially in web development.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by moscojoor(m): 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
2Ways:

I have seen this photos on Facebook today
like serious send me the person Facebook name
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
moscojoor:

Better o. Next time watermark your photos. Plagiarism is high these days.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
genius43:

Better o. Next time watermark your photos. Plagiarism is high these days.

Someone here on NL stole my Snapdragon post and posted in on FB too
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
atheistandproud:

Someone here on NL stole my Snapdragon post and posted in on FB too

Just imagine. See me wey no dey watermark picture
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
moscojoor:

Please do.

Copyright thieves are many these days.

There's nothing wrong with using a person's post. Jus give acknowledgement.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
Segunhife:
atheistandproud sir, can u lecture us on battery SOT, I don't seems to understand shit about it

Ok...

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
MeshachMARTINS:
OLLA M8
Gcam go
Snapseed(double exposure+ lot of other stuff)

4 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by taiocol: 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
Shot on Tecno pop 2
Edited on Lightroom mobile
Good night guys

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by sagieramos(m): 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
Gcam on Redmi note 8... Shot in night mode in extremely low light at 11 pm. No moon light, no artificial light around

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by maclawrence02(m): 12:07am On Jul 20, 2020
Joiedevivre:
sorry but what should we do about it? nothing spectacular here
It must not be spectacular. The effort to try to create something is more important to us all, and if you must criticise do it constructively and proffer solution to help him get better or hold your peace! better still you can post your own spectacular shots so we all can learn a thing or two.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 2:24am On Jul 20, 2020
maclawrence02:

It must not be spectacular. The effort to try to create something is more important to us all, and if you must criticise do it constructively and proffer solution to help him get better or hold your peace! better still you can post your own spectacular shots so we all can learn a thing or two.

I came across a WhatsApp group that they were charging people 2500 to learn how to use Snapseed.

Something we learnt for free here. It's amazing.

I have realized that people only put value on things when you charge them money for it. If you give them free, them no go value am.

I was going to write sha but your post has spoken for me. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by hahn(m): 3:14am On Jul 20, 2020
atheistandproud:

I came across a WhatsApp group that they were charging people 2500 to learn how to use Snapseed.

I have realized that people only put on things when you charge them money for it. If you give them free, them no go value.

I swear. You are damn right

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 8:29am On Jul 20, 2020
Shot in e-library uyo
Airbrush + LR

3 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 8:46am On Jul 20, 2020
siy
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Hunchogee: 8:55am On Jul 20, 2020
CHIMAOBICCU:
Shot in e-library uyo
Airbrush + LR
I love uyo
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Karex81(m): 10:57am On Jul 20, 2020
grin

7 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by maclawrence02(m): 11:14am On Jul 20, 2020
atheistandproud:

I have realized that people only put on things when you charge them money for it. If you give them free, them no go value.

Thank you too, you are amongst some people I've come across here in nairaland that have changed the way i see this life. People like, macbeyland, jboixxx, fibonacci2526, genius43 to mention just a few. They are so selfless and always willing to assist to the best of their abilities which have challenged me in all of my endeavours. May God bless them all!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by starbuck(f): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
atheistandproud:

I have realized that people only put value on things when you charge them money for it. If you give them free, them no go value am.

Probably the same group someone sent me to join so i can perfect my photography skills

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by mathefaro(m): 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
Gcam and snapseed in action

18 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:01am On Jul 21, 2020
Canon EOS 600d
Snapseed

3 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 12:38am On Jul 21, 2020
starbuck:

Probably the same group someone sent me to join so i can perfect my photography skills

Imagine.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by SereneSolomon(m): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
How do i replicate the 2nd shot? Like how do i keep the object/person -in focus- in its original colour,and the make the background b&w?
mathefaro:
Gcam and snapseed in action

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
SereneSolomon:
How do i replicate the 2nd shot? Like how do i keep the object/person -in focus- in its original colour,and the make the background b&w?

Go to page one, search for the tutorial on colour block/splash

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by iamprofessork: 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
Redmi 4x front camera. +snapseed colour splash

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Randal: 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
Osasnidas:
Took this shot as a Google local guide.

Edited with snapseed
Tell me more about this local guide stuff bro.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Randal: 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
MeshachMARTINS:
Canon EOS 600d
Snapseed

The same Snapseed I know

Teach me na

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (350) (Reply)

Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / FIFA 14 For Android... / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.