Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) - Phones (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (372519 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by moscojoor(m): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
Rn8 with snap seed

24 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
Randal:

The same Snapseed I know

Teach me na
just follow oga atheistandproud double exposure tutorial
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
moscojoor:
Rn8 with snap seed

shocked
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by samuelgodson(m): 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
pls who knows what app was used

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by samuelgodson(m): 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
H

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by acedsportsng: 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
festwiz:
Second attempt at Light Painting, courtesy of genius43.

RN7 + Nokia Torchlight

I did it cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
acedsportsng:

I did it cheesy

Nice one
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by moscojoor(m): 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
Unedited

7 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Osasnidas(m): 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
Randal:

Tell me more about this local guide stuff bro.

Local guide allows you to add destinations you have been to google map, by using google map and allowing it to assess your exact location...you can add places, shops, business or anything to the map backing them with pictures.

Once you do this.. you automatically get to review previously known destinations... And people get to rely on this information and places you have added...

By adding places, photos and reviews your local guide stars increases and google recognises you once in a while...

At the beginning of this year before the pandemic....i was given an opportunity enter a contest that will allow me to attend a google international guide event in US..

I didn't because i didn't have enough credentials that will allow me enter..

To become a local guide

Open the Google map...

Toggle to "your contributions"

Find the option of adding places.. once you do.. you are now a local guide and funny enough, the apps brings out places you have been to before you became a local guide.. you can see all places you have gone to, both date and time plus the numbers of kilometres you travelled..

You can also help your friends to add their business on the map..

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
MeshachMARTINS:
OLLA M8
Manual camera(HDR mode) front Camera
Snapseed

Original

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 11:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
[quote author=MeshachMARTINS post=91965273][/quote]

I just subscribed to your YT channel

You threw shade in that video sha
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Randal: 8:21am On Jul 22, 2020
Thanks for sharing brother. I've been contributing and I'm on level 5.
I wasn't getting any pecks so I stopped contributing even if Google reminds me. Although I have been taking pictures and saving them.
I will resume doing it because I go about a lot and take many pictures too.

Osasnidas:

Local guide allows you to add destinations you have been to google map, by using google map and allowing it to assess your exact location...you can add places, shops, business or anything to the map backing them with pictures.

Once you do this.. you automatically get to review previously known destinations... And people get to rely on this information and places you have added...

By adding places, photos and reviews your local guide stars increases and google recognises you once in a while...

At the beginning of this year before the pandemic....i was given an opportunity enter a contest that will allow me to attend a google international guide event in US..

I didn't because i didn't have enough credentials that will allow me enter..

To become a local guide

Open the Google map...

Toggle to "your contributions"

Find the option of adding places.. once you do.. you are now a local guide and funny enough, the apps brings out places you have been to before you became a local guide.. you can see all places you have gone to, both date and time plus the numbers of kilometres you travelled..

You can also help your friends to add their business on the map..

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 8:36am On Jul 22, 2020
Uyo playground
LR+SS

8 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:07am On Jul 22, 2020
atheistandproud:

I just subscribed to your YT channel

You threw shade in that video sha
thank you very much oga mi smiley
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 9:59am On Jul 22, 2020
CHIMAOBICCU:
Uyo playground
LR+SS

shocked
Baba o
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 10:59am On Jul 22, 2020
CHIMAOBICCU:
Uyo playground
LR+SS

Fantabulous

You're doing well
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by RentedReality(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2020
I'm just stumbling on this thread sad A fellow photo lover, but I'm not good at using post photo effects. My photographic interests are around nature, food, food again, and anything that is an intersect between people and tech.

This is a fighter jet, taken undercover cool

7 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by RentedReality(m): 11:14am On Jul 22, 2020
Nike on Tyne...a hitch hiker's guide to trekking on hillside terrains

Samsung S10

4 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by solostar1: 11:17am On Jul 22, 2020
my first post on this thread
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by RentedReality(m): 11:21am On Jul 22, 2020
The orange fingers of sunset

Samsung J6+ (plus)

17 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by RentedReality(m): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2020
solostar1:

my first post on this thread

I'm new here too

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by RentedReality(m): 11:44am On Jul 22, 2020
Feather Airways

Samsung J6+ (plus)

4 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by RentedReality(m): 11:56am On Jul 22, 2020
Cloudy with a chance for Moi Moi

Samsung J6+

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by moscojoor(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
shocked shocked
RentedReality:

Samsung J6+ (plus)
shocked
RentedReality:

Samsung J6+ (plus)

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Crownedjon: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
RentedReality:

Samsung J6+ (plus)
shocked shocked wow..

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2020
RentedReality:

Samsung J6+ (plus)

shocked
Baba na only you o

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by moscojoor(m): 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
SS

7 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:41am On Jul 23, 2020
MeshachMARTINS:
OLLA M8
Manual camera(HDR mode) front camera
Original

Snapseed(double exposure)

4 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Degrezhaa: 10:10am On Jul 23, 2020
It's been a while
R7 snapseed x Lightroom

4 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2020
Degrezhaa:
It's been a while
R7 snapseed x Lightroom

Nice. Try to watermark your images. There are alot of plagiarists and thieves here these days.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2020
Degrezhaa:
It's been a while
R7 snapseed x Lightroom

Alaye people are stealing photos from here

Please put your watermark in a prominent place where it cannot be erased easily.

I don jam my posts for FB and I had to argue that a write-up I spent hours researching and typing was mine.

5 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Degrezhaa: 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
genius43:

Nice. Try to watermark your images. There are alot of plagiarists and thieves here these days.
Wow didn't know i will do just that asap

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (350) (Reply)

Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / FIFA 14 For Android... / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.