Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) - Phones (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (371441 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
tunmexx:
Samsung A32
The original is best
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by tunmexx(m): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
chariisGRACE:

The original is best
Thanks boss but I want to be like you ooo.
That's my first work tho.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
tunmexx:

Thanks boss but I want to be like you ooo.
That's my first work tho.

I don't even know me, bro.

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
chariisGRACE:

You don dey disguise oh

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by tunmexx(m): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
chariisGRACE:

Hehe. cheesy
Can you recommend any YouTube channel I can watch to step up?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
tunmexx:

Hehe. cheesy

Subscribe to my own oh. I'm currently working on photography content
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by tunmexx(m): 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
atheistandproud:

Subscribe to my own oh. I'm currently working on photography content
Done boss. cool

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
tunmexx:

Done boss. cool

Tenkiu.

Check the Mobile photography playlist.

I'm working on more content to add

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
tunmexx:

Hehe. cheesy

I don't know of any YT channel, boss.

Modified: Our oga don answer.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
atheistandproud:

You don dey disguise oh
grin
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ngBuild: 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hustle | iPhone XR~edited

3 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Blue Dawn

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Prechy2836(m): 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
chariisGRACE:
Blue Dawn
Omoooo....
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
Starlight

13 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
Prechy2836:
Omoooo....
Arieeeeeel.... grin

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
A Cinematic Approach.

Shot and Edited on RN10 PRO

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by onecornerboy(m): 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Shot on redmi 8

6 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by achinu(m): 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
Pixel 5a, no filter..

14 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by StrafordSTONES(m): 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Without being bias one can authoritatively say that the pixel camera is thee next big thing.

6 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by StrafordSTONES(m): 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
Xiaomi and good camera are two parallel lines...

All these taking pictures and editing with Snapseed makes it look childish.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
StrafordSTONES:

Which class of Xiaomi, please?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
chariisGRACE:

Which class of Xiaomi, please?

I think mid range to low entry devices. I haven't used their flagships but I don't there would be a much difference.

In other areas, the device would be good
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ngBuild: 11:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
StrafordSTONES:

Not true, Xiaomi Note series have good cameras, they can take decent pictures which are better than Samsung A series camera pictures. Note series are midrange devices. They use sony lenses.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by achinu(m): 1:28am On Jun 18, 2022
Pixel 5a, friends doggie

7 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by achinu(m): 1:37am On Jun 18, 2022
Pixel 5a

4 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by StrafordSTONES(m): 4:54am On Jun 18, 2022
ngBuild:

Not true, Xiaomi Note series have good cameras, they can take decent pictures which are better than Samsung A series camera pictures. Note series are midrange devices. They use sony lenses.

Bro this is usually what they say, it doesn't often turn out to be like that... I used the note4 but I wouldn't really say I was impressed, I also convinced my sister to use the note 8 and I would even rate the note 4 cam over the note 8.
Next thing you start getting advised to install a Gcam. In terms of Camera, I'm never giving Xiaomi a chance again.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 8:24am On Jun 18, 2022
StrafordSTONES:

I think mid range to low entry devices. I haven't used their flagships but I don't there would be a much difference.

In other areas, the device would be good

So, a midrange - low-entry device should perform like a flagship photographically, right?

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 8:26am On Jun 18, 2022
StrafordSTONES:

Bro this is usually what they say, it doesn't often turn out to be like that... I used the note4 but I wouldn't really say I was impressed, I also convinced my sister to use the note 8 and I would even rate the note 4 cam over the note 8.
Next thing you start getting advised to install a Gcam. In terms of Camera, I'm never giving Xiaomi a chance again.

What about their flagship, what do you think about them?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ngBuild: 8:49am On Jun 18, 2022
StrafordSTONES:

not usually what they say, i used redmi note 10 and i confirmed it, i never used gcam. people in my office would usually use my phone to take pictures, it was preferred over Samsung galaxy A51 my colleague had, sadly it was stolen. Go back to previous pages, you will see amazing shots from note series
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ngBuild: 8:58am On Jun 18, 2022
StrafordSTONES:

i will definitely use Xiaomi again, i curse the person who stole my phone, the phone was lovely, i did extensive research on the camera before buying it and i was not disappointed for a midrange phone, i bought it brand new then for 75k, look a gsmarena review. Redmi note 10 was the most sold unit of the note series.

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2022
StrafordSTONES:

I have posted unedited photos from Redmi Note 10 Pro here before.

Editing never makes any picture childish. Even those using the best Camera equipments out there do post production.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Gptech(m): 11:37am On Jun 18, 2022
genius43:

I have posted unedited photos from Redmi Note 10 Pro here before.

Editing never makes any picture childish. Even those using the best Camera equipments out there do post production.
Naxo, any photographer that doesn't use editing tools never ready. The reason most pro only shoot RAW is because of editing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (350) (Reply)

FIFA 14 For Android... / Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.