Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) - Phones (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (374568 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Emjace(m): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
theenchanter:
not bad..... The battery lasts a day for me, the camera isn't bad either.

U'll love the fluidity of the screen. wink
A bundle of thanks bro

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Overlord999(m): 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
atheistandproud:

DXOMARK is one of, if not the best companies that rates camera performance not just on smartphones but on DSLR camera sensors as well as lenses too.

For how they score phones, see attached image.

Then you referenced XDA. I fear that you have completely misunderstood XDA's intentions. They do not have an absolute ranking.

Instead they picked their best fit for different scenarios:

Best camera system for versatility: Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra

Best camera for daytime photos: Google Pixel 6 Pro
Also great: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra

Best camera for nighttime or low light photos: Vivo X80 Pro

Best camera for portraits: Google Pixel 6/6Pro

Best ultra-wide camera: OPPO Find X5 Pro

Best selfie camera: Vivo V21

Best zoom cameras: Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra

Best camera for video: iPhone 13 Pro/Pro Max

Best camera software and features: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra

Finally, after what you said about the Mi 11 Ultra having bad software, I cannot take you serious anymore. Really.
Lmao DXO You people actually take dxo seriously in 2022? I think pretty much every phone enthusiast except people on this thread knows that dxo gives the highest scores to company that pays them (which are mostly those Chinese phone manufacturers). Samsung, Apple and google don't even care about dxo and hence you won't see them bragging about their DXO scores like Xiaomi and Huawei does. Their tests are objective and fun to read, but their scoring system is terrible and you shouldn't take it seriously. I remember Last year Xiaomi 11 Ultra got the highest score but if you check YouTube comparisons it actually lost out to S21 ultra and iphone 12 pro max, check Danny Winget's video (he's one of Best at camera comparisons). Also check anandtech (website), they did a mega comparison with alot of phones and Xiaomi 11 Ultra didn't come out on top even though it's dxo score suggests it was the best camera at the time of release.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Overlord999(m): 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
Overlord999:

Lmao DXO You people actually take dxo seriously in 2022? I think pretty much every phone enthusiast except people on this thread knows that dxo gives the highest scores to company that pays them (which are mostly those Chinese phone manufacturers). Samsung, Apple and google don't even care about dxo and hence you won't see them bragging about their DXO scores like Xiaomi and Huawei does. Their tests are objective and fun to read, but their scoring system is terrible and you shouldn't take it seriously. I remember Last year Xiaomi 11 Ultra got the highest score but if you check YouTube comparisons it actually lost out to S21 ultra and iphone 12 pro max, check Danny Winget's video (he's one of Best at camera comparisons). Also check anandtech (website), they did a mega comparison with alot of phones and Xiaomi 11 Ultra didn't come out on top even though it's dxo score suggests it was the best camera at the time of release.
i saw this earlier today and reminded me of Chinese phone companies are obsessed with DXO scores like you people are �https://twitter.com/sondesix/status/1543585762137890821?t=z4XJwRGxdGspw46vatU3ng&s=19
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
Overlord999:
i saw this earlier today and reminded me of Chinese phone companies are obsessed with DXO scores like you people are �https://twitter.com/sondesix/status/1543585762137890821?t=z4XJwRGxdGspw46vatU3ng&s=19

Apple and Samsung fanboys like you are the only ones that cry when benchmarks don't favour them.

DXOMARK are a French company and not some blogger. Their processes are very transparent for all to see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Unbiased1: 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
jameslojohn:
In be like you still dey last five years, if think those phone companies have not evolved why is Xiaomi 11 series still on top DXOMARK score even after a year , come to think of it even pixel 6 and 6 pro you mentioned are just and over hype compared to the other companies flagship and camera performance do not have a major difference according to DXOmark score is just 4 point from pixel 6 pro Xiaomi 12 pro and 1 point from pixel 6 but in other aspect the 12pro are miles away from them.

Results from DXOmark cannot be verified if they can't provide the images they compared to give the scores to the various phones. I pray you encounter a Pixel 6 user with your Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra so you can carry out a real life comparison and see the embarrassment you will get that day.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Unbiased1: 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
chariisGRACE:

The Xiaomi is still above them all in DXOMark's camera ranking.

See, you guys have stop this DXOMark ranking you keep showing us here. When smartphone SOCs are compared, we get to see real time Geekbench scores and performance tests which normal includes rendering high quality photos on Lightroom, playing graphics intensive games and reading the frame rate at which the phone can play the games etc. Those tests are carried out live for everyone to see and know why one processor is placed above the other.
As for this DXOMark ranking, they have to tell us how they carried out the tests, either they upload the images on their website or let them do a YouTube of the camera comparison for us to see. Android Authority and XDA developers usually throw the images open for the public to vote and the vote is added to that of the editor to determine the actual best camera phone. Even YouTube is available for you to go and see real time comparisons at 1080p video quality where you can see that Xiaomi is all hardware and not software as far as camera is concerned.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Unbiased1: 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
atheistandproud:

DXOMARK is one of, if not the best companies that rates camera performance not just on smartphones but on DSLR camera sensors as well as lenses too.

For how they score phones, see attached image.

Then you referenced XDA. I fear that you have completely misunderstood XDA's intentions. They do not have an absolute ranking.

Instead they picked their best fit for different scenarios:

Best camera system for versatility: Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra

Best camera for daytime photos: Google Pixel 6 Pro
Also great: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra

Best camera for nighttime or low light photos: Vivo X80 Pro

Best camera for portraits: Google Pixel 6/6Pro

Best ultra-wide camera: OPPO Find X5 Pro

Best selfie camera: Vivo V21

Best zoom cameras: Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra

Best camera for video: iPhone 13 Pro/Pro Max

Best camera software and features: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra

Finally, after what you said about the Mi 11 Ultra having bad software, I cannot take you serious anymore. Really.

Please which of the camera categories did Xiaomi win on XDA developers? None.
I never intended to pass the information that Xiaomi has bad software, all I said was that their camera algorithm still needs work just like that of OnePlus but comparing Xiaomi, intact any Xiaomi in existence to Pixel 6 or Samsung S22 Ultra in terms of camera will just leave you embarrassed at the Xiaomi phone. The best camera phones in the world as of today are the latest phones from Samsung, Pixel and iPhone, other come from behind.
As far as I'm concerned, even Vivo is doing better than Xiaomi in terms of camera and that is the bitter truth.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
Unbiased1:

Please which of the camera categories did Xiaomi win on XDA developers? None.
I never intended to pass the information that Xiaomi has bad software, all I said was that their camera algorithm still needs work just like that of OnePlus but comparing Xiaomi, intact any Xiaomi in existence to Pixel 6 or Samsung S22 Ultra in terms of camera will just leave you embarrassed at the Xiaomi phone. The best camera phones in the world as of today are the latest phones from Samsung, Pixel and iPhone, other come from behind.
As far as I'm concerned, even Vivo is doing better than Xiaomi in terms of camera and that is the bitter truth.

There's no need conversing with you. I posted a list and even added a screenshot to boot but you seem to have selective blindness.

It's good that you said as far as you're concerned meaning your personal opinion.

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Overlord999(m): 1:16am On Jul 04, 2022
atheistandproud:

Apple and Samsung fanboys like you are the only ones that cry when benchmarks don't favour them.

DXOMARK are a French company and not some blogger. Their processes are very transparent for all to see.
Lol this is the same company that gave S21 ultra a lower score than s20 ultra even though the former was a Big improvement . All because they didn't get money from Samsung �. I'll never take them seriously again like most people don't. Also benchmark scores too
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
Overlord999:
Lol this is the same company that gave S21 ultra a lower score than s20 ultra even though the former was a Big improvement . All because they didn't get money from Samsung �. I'll never take them seriously again like most people don't. Also benchmark scores too

grin grin grin grin

No different from Transsion fans that hate GSMArena when it doesn't review in their favour. Funnily enough XDA, GSMArena and even Kimovil will reference DXOMARK from time to time.

In fact guess who GSMArena camera tests are modelled after.

Believe what you want, it's your right.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Overlord999(m): 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
atheistandproud:

grin grin grin grin

No different from Transsion fans that hate GSMArena when it does review in their favour. Funnily enough XDA, GSMArena and even Kimovil will reference DXOMARK from time to time.

This isn't even hate, and of course websites will make references of them. They are reputable source(used to be) for real camera reviews.. I'm just telling you that Chinese companies use DXOscores for marketing purposes and it's very obvious they get paid to say nice things

It's funny how Every time a new Xiaomi or Huawei flagship is unveiled Dxo publishes their review and score of that phone on that very day. While Samsung or iPhone reviews are only published after 2 or 3 weeks

Xiaomi 12 ultra will be announced today and i can assure you that dxo will publish a review of it with the highest score ever lmao and Xiaomi will use it as one of their promo materials
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
Overlord999:
This isn't even hate, and of course websites will make references of them. They are reputable source(used to be) for real camera reviews.. I'm just telling you that Chinese companies use DXOscores for marketing purposes and it's very obvious they get paid to say nice things

It's funny how Every time a new Xiaomi or Huawei flagship is unveiled Dxo publishes their review and score of that phone on that very day. While Samsung or iPhone reviews are only published after 2 or 3 weeks

Xiaomi 12 ultra will be announced today and i can assure you that dxo will publish a review of it with the highest score ever lmao and Xiaomi will use it as one of their promo materials

Fingers crossed
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Cenner: 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
atheistandproud:

grin grin grin grin

No different from Transsion fans that hate GSMArena when it doesn't review in their favour. Funnily enough XDA, GSMArena and even Kimovil will reference DXOMARK from time to time.

Greetings boss, sorry to disturb.

First of all, I can no longer access my settings.

Secondly, my phone keeps getting hot. I don't play games with it o. Camon 18i A phone of 4GB/128GB. G85 processor. I have uninstalled almost half of the apps on it before. Only left pdf books, games (I haven't opened any), opera and via browser. 2 Email apps. FB lite, IG lite, LinkedIn and Twitter.

I bought this phone in March. Currently, whenever I try to cool down the temperature, I see something like "30 apps may cause heating" (pls see below)

Pls I am tired of all these. Can't I press my phone without cooling it down every now and then? I am writing this with anger and frustration. I regret buying trashion device bro.

Pls what can I do to salvage the situation? I am exhausted already. Pls help me out. I bought this phone with all I have. I am even owing 20k via Easybuy. I have a lot to say but words alone can't do justice to how I feel rn.

Kindly help me out, brotherly.

Once I on the data, the temperature keep on increasing. I can't even browse and play music same time.

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 6:05am On Jul 05, 2022
Cenner:

Secondly, my phone keeps getting hot. I don't play games with it o. Camon 18i A phone of 4GB/128GB. G85 processor. I have uninstalled almost half of the apps on it before. Only left pdf books, games (I haven't opened any), opera and via browser. 2 Email apps. FB lite, IG lite, LinkedIn and Twitter.

I bought this phone in March. Currently, whenever I try to cool down the temperature, I see something like "30 apps may cause heating" (pls see below)

Pls I am tired of all these. Can't I press my phone without cooling it down every now and then? I am writing this with anger and frustration. I regret buying trashion device bro.

Pls what can I do to salvage the situation? I am exhausted already. Pls help me out. I bought this phone with all I have. I am even owing 20k via Easybuy. I have a lot to say but words alone can't do justice to how I feel rn.

Once I on the data, the temperature keep on increasing. I can't even browse and play music same time.

If you have the liver, Factory Reset the phone, otherwise visit Calcare.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Cenner: 6:49am On Jul 05, 2022
chariisGRACE:

If you have the liver, Factory Reset the phone, otherwise visit Calcare.

If I factory reset it, would the pre installed app go out? And what would carlcare do about it pls?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 6:53am On Jul 05, 2022
Cenner:

If I factory reset it, would the pre installed app go out? And what would carlcare do about it pls?

I suspect a software issue as the problem.

Factory Resetting the phone will make it look brand new. Just the way it was when you bought it.

Calcare is Transsion's customer care.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Cenner: 8:06am On Jul 05, 2022
chariisGRACE:

I suspect a software issue as the problem.

Factory Resetting the phone will make it look brand new. Just the way it was when you bought it.

Calcare is Transsion's customer care.

Trashion for a reason. This would be my last thrasion phone I swear.

And after resetting the phone, how am I sure it won't happen again?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 8:53am On Jul 05, 2022
Cenner:

Trashion for a reason. This would be my last thrasion phone I swear.
And after resetting the phone, how am I sure it won't happen again?
Oya take it to Calcare na
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Cenner: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2022
chariisGRACE:

I'm on my way. I'll keep you updated.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 9:31am On Jul 05, 2022
Cenner:

Please do not derail this thread. It's for pictures not a solution center.

Go and pay easybuy their money and delete those task killers. There's your solution.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 9:33am On Jul 05, 2022
chariisGRACE:

Na so easybuy phones be. They own the phone and can remote access it. They'll lock him out little by little till the phone is useless.

He should go and complete his payment.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Cenner: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2022
atheistandproud:

Na so easybuy phones be. They own the phone and can remote access it. They'll lock him out little by little till the phone is useless.

He should go and complete his payment.

My payment is not yet due. I still have until August 11. My problem is the pre installed apps that are always running in the background hence making the phone to heat up. Pls how do I get the delete them permanently?

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Cenner: 9:37am On Jul 05, 2022
atheistandproud:

Please do not derail this thread. It's for pictures not a solution center.

Go and pay easybuy their money and delete those task killers. There's your solution.

Sorry for derailing. Where can I quote you pls?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Johnames: 6:34am On Jul 06, 2022
Zimri:
Vivo Y53S.

ZERO EDITS
bros no be banga be this?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by iamprofessork: 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
Overlord999:

You have a point sir... I just saw Mr whose the boss review of the Xaiomi 12 Ultra vs Samsung Galaxy s22 ultra and he tilted to recommending the Xaiomi 12 Ultra thanks to Xaiomi's marketing strategy..
I'm a fan of Xaiomi but I haven't been impressed with there camera quality and operating system recently. They are not putting much effort unlike 4 years back and below when you get quality all round.. there note 6 blew my mind the camera was a wow that year.
I still plan on getting the mi 11 ultra in the nearest future.. I'm in love with that phone..

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Overlord999(m): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
iamprofessork:

You have a point sir... I just saw Mr whose the boss review of the Xaiomi 12 Ultra vs Samsung Galaxy s22 ultra and he tilted to recommending the Xaiomi 12 Ultra thanks to Xaiomi's marketing strategy..
I'm a fan of Xaiomi but I haven't been impressed with there camera quality and operating system recently. They are not putting much effort unlike 4 years back and below when you get quality all round.. there note 6 blew my mind the camera was a wow that year.
I still plan on getting the mi 11 ultra in the nearest future.. I'm in love with that phone..
Xiaomi makes great phones honestly, their mid range phones especially are than better Samsung's and others. For flagship I'd still pick Samsung tho

You can't go wrong with mi 11 Ultra.. was one of the best phones from last year. I hope you find it at a good price cos the phone is scarce in this country
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 9:04am On Jul 07, 2022
Percher

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by walesho(m): 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
Cappuccino

Google Pixel 4a

no filters

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by mathefaro(m): 7:15am On Jul 10, 2022
Poco F3, No edits.

Chai. Quality Drastically reduced.

8 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by willjoe: 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
Xiaomi note 11s users, how good is the camera? Any shots to show?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Karac: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
Anny505:
Redmi 9A

Stock cam

No edit

I dare you to bring any transsion within this price range and post pictures taken with it let compare.

It's not about the camera, it's about who is behind the camera

Is this Uyo?

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by dunsin125: 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
From this side of the world �

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (350) (Reply)

Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / FIFA 14 For Android... / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.