Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) - Phones (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (371888 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 11:03am On Feb 23, 2020
Khub:
since nobody is teaching anybody... cry

Did you ask to be taught?

Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Shegun010: 11:37am On Feb 23, 2020
Thayay:
All hail master Shegun010. U're indeed a great teacher smiley

Lol, good work bro. Keep practicing, you go better pass everybody for naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Chubbyface: 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
Not lacking any detail

3 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
Khub:
since nobody is teaching anybody... cry

Hello sir/ma,

I'm addressing directly and in my most polite tone. The assumption you dived into was wrong. Very very wrong. This thread is still young. If you had bothered to go through it, you would have found out that I have left lots of tutorial notes.

Our problem is this country is that we don't want to read (put in the hard yards). There's lots of tutorial material on the thread if only you'll bother to go through it. I have been busy with work if not I would have added a few more.

In addition, you didn't ask anyone for help. You just walked into a place and then proceeded to victimise yourself. Learn to empower yourself. No one is too big to ask for help. I ask for help to learn the things I don't know. It doesn't make me any less of a man.

Please correct that impression of yours. There are great guys here, supremely talented and very humble who are willing to put you through if only you would bother to put in the hard yards yourself. Go back and read from page one. Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 12:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
Redmi Note 7 GCam

1. Original

2. Snapseed

9 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
smiley
#WatersideSeries

5 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Trex4(m): 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
Thayay:
All hail master Shegun010. U're indeed a great teacher smiley
Wallpaper cool

4 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ChiefZaddy: 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
chariisGRACE:
smiley

#WatersideSeries

dope
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Darevid(m): 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
Happy Sunday Everyone!
Lotta cool photos here recently!
People are pushing mobile photography farther - and that's great.

12 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Darevid(m): 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
I use a mobile, but I charge - even more than some studios - but it's not easy sha.

6 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Khub: 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2020
well there was a time I asked for help, maybe it was the camera thread, not a single soul replied. also I saw someone referred to page 39 or so on this thread, I checked I didn't see the tutorial. I actually don't have the time to go through all pages... and I'm not victimizing myself
atheistandproud:

Hello sir/ma,

I'm addressing directly and in my most polite tone. The assumption you dived into was wrong. Very very wrong. This thread is still young. If you had bothered to go through it, you would have found out that I have left lots of tutorial notes.

Our problem is this country is that we don't want to read (put in the hard yards). There's lots of tutorial material on the thread if only you'll bother to go through it. I have been busy with work if not I would have added a few more.

In addition, you didn't ask anyone for help. You just walked into a place and then proceeded to victimise yourself. Learn to empower yourself. No one is too big to ask for help. I ask for help to learn the things I don't know. It doesn't make me any less of a man.

Please correct that impression of yours. There are great guys here, supremely talented and very humble who are willing to put you through if only you would bother to put in the hard yards yourself. Go back and read from page one. Thank you.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
Khub:
well there was a time I asked for help, maybe it was the camera thread, not a single soul replied. also I saw someone referred to page 39 or so on this thread, I checked I didn't see the tutorial. I actually don't have the time to go through all pages... and I'm not victimizing myself

I'm sorry. I don't think you asked for help here. That was the camera thread you said. It's actually page 37, not 39. And abeg make we stop this "I don't have time" something. It's rude and annoying. What if you asked for help and someone replied you that "I don't have time to help". It's condescending. We make time for our passions. If you can't then you're just following a bandwagon.

In any case, what do you need help with (provided you'll make time to help yourself)?

Welcome to the fam.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
RN7 GCam

1. Original

2. Snapseed

5 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
RN7 GCam Snapseed

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
Hey guys I snapped my lamp with my Nokia 5.1 plus with my stock camera with no edits.
Then I downloaded this app called Mirror Lab and there seem to be amazing features on the app..
Check the patterns I did with lamp in the app.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
atheistandproud:
Redmi Note 7 GCam

1. Original

2. Snapseed
i prefer the original
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2020
More

3 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by KrazyDave16(m): 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2020
Been a while.

RN 7 gcam

HDR Scape with Snapseed + messing around with colour and saturation in lightroom

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
BenDanor:
More

Very very cool.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ChiefZaddy: 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
BenDanor:
More
make sense
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Abara4iyke(m): 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
Stock camera
Obviously no edits
Random shot
Max and Rex ���

5 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Khub: 5:46am On Feb 24, 2020
ok, I've seen the tutorial, let me try it first
atheistandproud:

I'm sorry. I don't think you asked for help here. That was the camera thread you said. It's actually page 37, not 39. And abeg make we stop this "I don't have time" something. It's rude and annoying. What if you asked for help and someone replied you that "I don't have time to help". It's condescending. We make time for our passions. If you can't then you're just following a bandwagon.

In any case, what do you need help with (provided you'll make time to help yourself)?

Welcome to the fam.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 24, 2020
Morning

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 24, 2020

3 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 24, 2020
Abara4iyke:
Stock camera
Obviously no edits
Random shot
Max and Rex ���
really cute
. Those dogs na models
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 7:40am On Feb 24, 2020
atheistandproud:

Very very cool.
Yeah, could pass for Ankara designs
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 10:08am On Feb 24, 2020
Apart from GCAM (my phone no go fit carry), is there any third party camera app that has lot of features.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Juicey10(m): 10:35am On Feb 24, 2020
redmi 8 gcam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ChiefZaddy: 11:04am On Feb 24, 2020
Juicey10:
redmi 8 gcam
Bro can you share me the link to your GCAM
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Abara4iyke(m): 11:12am On Feb 24, 2020
Kallmerb:
really cute
. Those dogs na models
Yes o
Thanks
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by melodyogonna(m): 11:28am On Feb 24, 2020
Redmi 7 GCAM

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (350) (Reply)

FIFA 14 For Android... / Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.