Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account (88361 Views)

Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) / Nigerian Man Threatens To Rape Lady After She Refused To Date Him / Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by Seun360(m): 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
Rape just because of common breast wey u dey see everyday?

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by toffyz(m): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
k
Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by ehmmy11(m): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
grin now that twitter has suspended his account his life is now suspended... Oyinbo be acting like it will affect anybody

2 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by Yewandequeen(f): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
I believe it was a mere sarcasm. But then outta joke comes the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by vickydankal(f): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hope he has been arrested for attempted rape. Who knows how many he had raped.
Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by Fisher007: 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hmm where should I start from?

You see most females are hypocrites, they love been decieved and manipulated. It took me time to figure this out. Eve was deceived, I should have picked that from the Bible.

Most females love dressing slutty and provocative nowadays. If you express how they look and your mindset based on the.dressing, they will call you a rapist/ fool etc. Just for stating the obvious truth.

Now which normal decent one of.you.will advice your own sister, daughter or siblings to dress out that way. Please confirm my doubts and I will accept my point is stupid.

Me if I met a dumbslut and mentally dumbfucked chick like that at a party. I will deceive and manipulate her instead of being straight like.that guy. I will eventually get what I.want,.which is the only thing she has to.offer based from her dressing then go my way and never call back except if the.monkey double backflip is worth a remix.

Over time she will eventually get the message of what I saw her has, just like most naija females who dress similar to her do with several men. I will continue my no relationship / courtship/ marriage mode Jeje. After all she don give her best and only thing to offer

Simply Qoute me and.your phone.will blow.

10 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by Kobicove(m): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
What an idiot!
Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by Abfinest007(m): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
south Africans with rape are like kettle n fire
Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by GOFRONT(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
It is pure invitation to rape no dout

7 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by Azejellek(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
Too bad

Wearing such bra

3 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by kennyz247(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
ghettokid1:
Its only a thief that thiefs unhidden money.
that means he is a rapist
truth
Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by ZombieTERROR: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
Redeakaa:
I nor blame the guy.......she looks inviting undecided undecided

Nairaland should ban you too
Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by therajah: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
Redeakaa:
Your account will soon be suspended too..
Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by tonysunkan: 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
May be he has fetish for black bras and undies. All the same, he shouldn't have threatened rape. # Say No to Rape.
Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by Sweeetheart(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
You and that guy are insane

and the lady that look seductive in public is sane?

even some olosho now have courtesy in public, imagine a lady dressing like Omo Belial

lord if you're giving me a female child, give me the one that have IQ like Adichie Chiamanda, Folorunsho Alakija, Okonjo-iweala, Dora Akiyuli and not daughter like all Nigeria female celebrities ijn, Amen

2 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by enemyofprogress: 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
RZArecta:
Stupid boy, I reported that account immediately I saw the tweet
stop lying you didn't report anything, I did the reportation directly to my uncle working at Twitter and he was suspended

2 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by TheFacelessMan: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
LesbianBoy:
So much protection for the ladies but none for guys. The guy might be joking but twitter suspended his account. If a girl should tweet that nothing will happen to her account. This has to stop! Rubbish angry

If that's a joke...it is a stupid one.

Don't carry this mindset to the West. For your own sake.
Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by jaxxy(m): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
So what happens when he goes to maimi beach and see naked boobs getting a tan? Stupid boy

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by Homers123(m): 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
Redeakaa:
Another Rapist spotted.
Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by Isoduwa(m): 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
The only thing that will be against you is the Law and the law has a best friend called prison
It's finish �

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by Uyi168: 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
Redeakaa:
Certainly not with those boobss
Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by edoairways: 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
The expression by that dude shows what he think his heart
Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by Skmoda360(m): 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
If your ass is turn to a point of view for gay ass niggars, you will shout hallelujah, oloshi omo grin
Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by Isoduwa(m): 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
ehmmy11:
grin now that twitter has suspended his account his life is now suspended... Oyinbo be acting like it will affect anybody

Na make you dey drink beer with banana?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by Midas01: 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
I have seen men's joysticks while they're urinating on the street and I didn't suddenly feel the need to rape them. I've seen a man playing football on the street wearing that was like a pant only and I didn't feel like raping him either.
Timson01:
Some ladies are really very confused if you come out like this how do u want the guy to see ,if I am the one self I will be thinking in my mind like see prostitute now they make boys list after them and tell us they are only looking for attention what kind of stupid attention is that one they put men on too much pressure yet they pretend to only be trying to look good pure nonsense why will you dress out like this and all you want is the boy to see that you are fine ,ladies should understand that we men tend to address woman by the way they dress

2 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by Telemon(m): 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
That guy is on drugs. Rape that nonsense? spit.
Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
Rape is 14 years brof
Just take a deep breath

Timson01:
Some ladies are really very confused if you come out like this how do u want the guy to see ,if I am the one self I will be thinking in my mind like see prostitute now they make boys list after them and tell us they are only looking for attention what kind of stupid attention is that one they put men on too much pressure yet they pretend to only be trying to look good pure nonsense why will you dress out like this and all you want is the boy to see that you are fine ,ladies should understand that we men tend to address woman by the way they dress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by Babara1994(m): 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Very good!!! E good as them suspend am! Na this kind people dey give us bad name!

So if you see the unclothedness of your daughter, you will rape her
Why should she come out in bra? If I offer you 50k, you no go collect am?

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by Respect55(m): 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
You and that guy are insane
Is the girl in question sane by appearing naked?

2 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
sLentlover7778:
And if you bag 24years in jail.. don't blame the devil.. grin grin grin
smile
Re: Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account by Lexusgs430: 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
He would simply open another account........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) / EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army / 8-Year-Old Girl Defiled By A Lady In Ondo - Mother (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.