Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

Veteran Actor Richard Mofe-damijo And Wife Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Actor Richard Mofe-damijo And Wife Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary (577 Views)

Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actor Richard Mofe-damijo And Wife Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by correctkidabc(m): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
The Talented Actor to Instagram to celebrate his wedding anniversary and also to eulogize the former journalist who he got married to in 2000.

Sharing photos of himself and Jumobi, the actor wrote: “19 years and counting…. and you still have me laughing and loving every moment we share. My Abike. Thank you sweetie!” He also said “19 years nor be beans o. Love you Abk for loving me through it all and making me a better man.”

Source:https://correctkid.com/veteran-actor-richard-mofe-damijo-and-wife-celebrate-19th-wedding-anniversaryphotos/
Re: Veteran Actor Richard Mofe-damijo And Wife Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by edo3(m): 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Veteran Actor Richard Mofe-damijo And Wife Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by TechTanic(m): 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
What

(1) (Reply)

Soapy, Tesumole, Zanku- Naira Marley And Friends Shut Down Marlian Fest / Burna Boy Outside Album Is Greater Than His African Giant Album. / Fresh Prophecies For Pasuma, Osupa, Alao Malaika Unsettles Fuji World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.