Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

“my First Fruit, Mummy’s Heart And Smile”- Mercy Johnson Celebrate Her Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my First Fruit, Mummy’s Heart And Smile”- Mercy Johnson Celebrate Her Daughter (1131 Views)

What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless / Jackie Appiah Celebrate Her 34th Birthday Today With New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my First Fruit, Mummy’s Heart And Smile”- Mercy Johnson Celebrate Her Daughter by correctkidabc(m): 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie took to her social media page to celebrate her first daughter, Purity Okojie who just turned 7 today.
“Her voice echos in my head, my First fruit….mummy’s heart and smile…
My Purity is 7yrs old today….Thank you Lord is all i can say….Awesome God..”

Source:https://correctkid.com/my-first-fruit-mummys-heart-and-smile-mercy-johnson-writes-as-her-daughter-purity-turns-7/
Re: “my First Fruit, Mummy’s Heart And Smile”- Mercy Johnson Celebrate Her Daughter by czarina(f): 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
And of course; your twin

Happy birthday little one. God bless your new age.
Re: “my First Fruit, Mummy’s Heart And Smile”- Mercy Johnson Celebrate Her Daughter by dangotesmummy: 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
Baby making machine cheesy

The husband sha no wan make she socialize with her nollywood colleagues grin

Na every year he dey faya am bele cheesy

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Going To Audition For Bbnaija 2020” – Says Cross-dresser, James Brown / King Patrick, Davido To Battle In Court Today Over Peruzzi’s Sign / Instagram Male Twerker Hassan Ajeboh Drag Bobrisky For Twerking Battle (video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.