Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

King Patrick, Davido To Battle In Court Today Over Peruzzi’s Sign - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Patrick, Davido To Battle In Court Today Over Peruzzi’s Sign (1135 Views)

Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) / Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial / Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Patrick, Davido To Battle In Court Today Over Peruzzi’s Sign by Peopleloaded: 6:49am On Jan 21, 2020
GOLDEN BOY ENTERTAINMENT BOSS, KING PATRICK HAS REVEALED THAT HE WILL BE BATTLING IN COURT TODAY WITH DMW BOSS, DAVIDO.

Recall, we brought to you news about King Patrick calling out and Peruzzi and his boss, Davido over a breach of contract.

King Patrick further took to his Twitter handle: @kingpatrickgb to make the first meeting in court known to fans.

“Court Day! #SurvivingPeruzzi. God’s got me.. May justice prevail!,” he wrote.

See post below:

1 Share

Re: King Patrick, Davido To Battle In Court Today Over Peruzzi’s Sign by Slimdan360: 6:50am On Jan 21, 2020
W
Re: King Patrick, Davido To Battle In Court Today Over Peruzzi’s Sign by Reichel99(f): 6:56am On Jan 21, 2020
Audio beef undecided
Re: King Patrick, Davido To Battle In Court Today Over Peruzzi’s Sign by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:57am On Jan 21, 2020
All the best to everyone...

We are opened for business. For all your Okirika clothing in bale, call 09010725148. Kindly follow us & Like our FB page @AnythingOk. We deliver anywhere within Nigeria.
Thanks & God Bless You.
Re: King Patrick, Davido To Battle In Court Today Over Peruzzi’s Sign by Davash222(m): 7:00am On Jan 21, 2020
I know Peruzzi head is swelling now. He now has a hashtag, #survivingperuzzi.
Re: King Patrick, Davido To Battle In Court Today Over Peruzzi’s Sign by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:06am On Jan 21, 2020
Looks like this Patrick guy will bring enough evidence to the court to prove his accusations especially between peruzzi and chioma he must have something with him to back up his claims since he's at the vent of collapsing for someone to accuse a newly engaged lady of infidelity means he has a lot already.......I pray davido don't collapse today if everything is out
Re: King Patrick, Davido To Battle In Court Today Over Peruzzi’s Sign by GOFRONT(m): 7:09am On Jan 21, 2020
At the supreme court or where??
Re: King Patrick, Davido To Battle In Court Today Over Peruzzi’s Sign by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 21, 2020
They should just settle the guy abeg. The case is not worth taking to court in my opinion. They can resolve their differences amicably.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Full With Jos Has Her Son Play With Buttons In Her Bentley (video) / #bbnaija2020: Nengi Apologize To Ozo For Hurting Him (VIDEO) / Any Girl I Slept With Since Marrying My Wife, Should Speak Out - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.