Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering (48815 Views)

Certificate Forgery: Appeal Court Dismisses APC Suit. Obaseki Reacts / Obaseki Reacts To Court Victory, Thanks Buhari, Nigerians / Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering by Trimque2k1(m): 8:16am On Dec 31, 2019
9jaBlogger:

http://igberetvnews.com/1217401/obasekis-commissioner-arrested-france-money-laundering/
He's hiding the money from benin, so that osho won't come for his share. Idiot and politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering by Karmaisme(m): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2019
Where is the dead meat seller?

The son of your darling father is caught laundaring edo people money.
What sayest thou?

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering by jaxxy(m): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2019
Obaseki need to get his house in order. His arrogance is getting the best of him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering by Mrshocker(m): 8:26am On Dec 31, 2019
Oshiomhole is playing The game obasanjo played with Depriye alamiehsiah.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering by golddare: 8:28am On Dec 31, 2019
rottennaija:
So the cycle of thieves continue. I have always said that whether Nigeria is divided or not, we will still have the same problem.

We have leaders who unite in stealing and looting. Someone will become a commissioner today and within 6 months, he has built a house that his salary and wages cannot afford.

Our problem is not whether we have 1 country or divided into many parts, as long as we have political officers and top civil servants who are well trained in the arts of looting out resources, we will never move forward.

When you see them saying my people, my people in their speech just know say na them. Naija politicans are just too heartless.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering by Rochas2023: 8:28am On Dec 31, 2019
IgboSomalia:

Someone within Obaseki's circles. Someone Obaseki trusts.

Obaseki can NEVER win Oshiomole in this fight.

When those currently with Obaseki but secretly working for Oshiomole start dealing with Obaseki, he won't understand what is happening to him.

Atleast obasaki is fighting. Is important people don't see him as coward. Obasaki can even win self
Re: Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering by Seun360(m): 8:30am On Dec 31, 2019
ddippset:
Osaze Odemwhinge?
Is he Osaze's father of Super Eagles?

Ayam not understanding....
It's the footballers cousin.
Re: Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering by Victorex001(m): 8:32am On Dec 31, 2019
rottennaija:
So the cycle of thieves continue. I have always said that whether Nigeria is divided or not, we will still have the same problem.

We have leaders who unite in stealing and looting. Someone will become a commissioner today and within 6 months, he has built a house that his salary and wages cannot afford.

Our problem is not whether we have 1 country or divided into many parts, as long as we have political officers and top civil servants who are well trained in the arts of looting out resources, we will never move forward.

Dividing is the first best step....Would be easy to fish out the bad eggs. ��
Re: Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering by LLMG: 8:38am On Dec 31, 2019
your opinion, you are entitled to it though it doesn't count
Sonnyboom:
No wonder a lot of PDP supporter support like Obaseki. Na share this bastard Dr,share,Edo dollar. Anyway no problem but he will not be getting a second term ticket n he can did if he wants to.
Re: Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering by Agugbadin: 8:40am On Dec 31, 2019
APC said that they are fighting corruption this is clear evidence that corruption is still going on in a very large scale. This also goes to confirm that what Obono Obla said the some who stole billions of dollars and have the stack away in their account are walking freely on our streets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering by Aladdin1(m): 8:41am On Dec 31, 2019
This is prove that Obaseki is not more saintly than he claims to be.afterall he is not more papal than the pope.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering by Flier: 8:43am On Dec 31, 2019
Mrshocker:
Oshiomhole is playing The game obasanjo played with Depriye alamiehsiah.

I pity Obaseki!!
What are you saying ?
Re: Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering by edoairways: 8:45am On Dec 31, 2019
Innovate07:
From my understanding, he was arrested when returning: meaning, the money may have been from contributions of Edo indigenes resident abroad and not from the Obaseki govt. Oyinbo will always open their eyes wide and even wear spectacles to control every cent leaving their bothers but turn blind eyes when the money is coming into their countries from Africa.

Abegi make we hear word.
Absolutely!
Re: Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering by michealewela: 8:51am On Dec 31, 2019
abbey37:
That is the obaseki who claims oshiomole is waging war against him because he refused to share and misappropriate edo peoples fund, who is the thief now? Bloody hypocrite!!!
lol..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering by rottennaija(m): 8:55am On Dec 31, 2019
Victorex001:

Dividing is the first best step....Would be easy to fish out the bad eggs. ��

Fishing bad eggs can be done anywhere. Politicians protect they kins, because they are in it together, bring one down and all of them goes down with it. Its called tribalism.
Re: Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering by rottennaija(m): 9:01am On Dec 31, 2019
Innovate07:
From my understanding, he was arrested when returning: meaning, the money may have been from contributions of Edo indigenes resident abroad and not from the Obaseki govt. Oyinbo will always open their eyes wide and even wear spectacles to control every cent leaving their bothers but turn blind eyes when the money is coming into their countries from Africa.

Abegi make we hear word.

If that were so, don't you think the Govt would have used that as a selling pitch instead of throwing him under the bus? Besides, are they not better ways of sending money home? $2m?

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering by Angelfrost(m): 9:04am On Dec 31, 2019
rottennaija:

Brother, I am compelled in no small measure to agree with your write up and moniker.... This country is deeply and despicably ROTTEN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering by nnaeyes6: 9:10am On Dec 31, 2019
I am a seasoned Civic Education and Government subjects. I graduated from OAU with six years teaching experience. I want a school situated between AJAH ,SANGOTEDO, Abijo,Awoyaya, Lakowe in Lagos that is open for employment. Please kindly reach me with 08065079608.

I can also easily switch to other subjects when and where required.
Re: Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering by Centcanada: 9:11am On Dec 31, 2019
Oya They're after you now not your commissioner. Oshomole want to unleash his federal might or power on you and your follower's
Re: Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering by 989900: 9:15am On Dec 31, 2019
11doubledee:
If true,then this obaseki shouldn't be trusted anymore.
2million dollars of edo peoples' money in France for those ones to add to their already developed society.
This is what people should protest about demanding detailed investigation by shutting down the streets.

Isn't it sad that does not bother them, rather, it bothers them that their kinsman was caught while Obaseki gets away sorta.

Don't Nigerians truly deserve the sufferings and pains and deprivation they go through everyday?
cry

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering by tomdon(m): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2019
It would've been interesting if interpol detained obaseki alongside the commissioner since they were together.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2019
rottennaija:

Thanks for your comment. However, I disagree with you on the issue of division. Being divided or restructured which means regional governments will bring together the synergy needed to fight the thieves. one of our main problem is having a unitary government at the center which command an overbearing influence to the regions.

Just imagine Obaseki being close to Abuja with this news. And Oba of Benin trying to fight him for stealing the peoples wealth. The Oba will immediately receive a strong hit.

Our inability to come together has been highly seen in the fact that we are united in an uncommon unity. We can hardly come together. The politicians have used this as a main weapon. They use tribe, religion and our different views to propagate their evil. Everywhere in the world, there is a demonstration against bad government. It can never happen in Nigeria where some people sees Buhari as opportunity to express their hatred on others. The north will forever love whatever he does. This is the issue

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering by izubext007: 9:25am On Dec 31, 2019
Edo { D Bini's } Are Known 4 Jobs.
Re: Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering by OGAPARIS: 9:25am On Dec 31, 2019
ddippset:
Osaze Odemwhinge?

Is he Osaze's father of Super Eagles?

Ayam not understanding....
Osemwengie. not Odemwhingie
Re: Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering by Peacecoy19: 9:31am On Dec 31, 2019
emkz:
And it has begun.

Obaseki is politically naive, and that may be his undoing. Who still launders money the way this commissioner launders for him?
. Desperate to gather re-election monies.
Re: Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering by Peacecoy19: 9:33am On Dec 31, 2019
AkeNathan:
You want to go and buy a home in Paris grin
No more like re election money.
Re: Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering by cvarinzechukwu: 9:34am On Dec 31, 2019
Innovate07:

Abegi make we hear word.

receive sense

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering by encryptjay(m): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2019
You have to fear these politicians. See money!
And people are not happy that their son was apprehended.
Corruption cannot leave Nigeria anytime soon. He's our son, she's our daughter, he's the highest employer of labour in the state bla di blah grin
Re: Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 31, 2019
Dirty govt always everywhere looking for those they want to pull down at all cost when they dont like them, but truth will always prevail. The purpose for the money in question would be made known later for certain, if truly he was arrested in connection with the said money..

Come to think of it, so Nigerians think somebody like obaseki wouldn't have done the needful by declaring same money in the first place if the information was true ? Information and news fly like wildfire nowadays. If the reason for the arrest was true, the whole world would have been aware in 24 hours. Why wait to break the news which was already stale a week later from an unconfirmed source? I hail our youths and the kind of brain they have by believing things hook line and sinker without finding out the truth

Onyema's case caught the global attentions almost immediately and our national assembly didn't hesitate to wade in with interpol, efcc etc. If the news on the edo guy was real...( i.e, the purpose for which he was arrested) the whole world would have known almost immediately and not a week later from an unconfirmed source. I dont see the governor to be that foolish, considering bisporition to have laundered such a huge sum this day and age.
Re: Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering by Chatbot1234: 9:47am On Dec 31, 2019
how is Ero from orhinwomn?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta / Okezie Ikpeazu Wears Aba-Made Cloth While Watching Football Match - Pictures / Court Sacks Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.