Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Praise For Armed Church Congregants Who Stopped A Mass Shooting - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praise For Armed Church Congregants Who Stopped A Mass Shooting (290 Views)

"Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) / Preacher Arrested For Telling Congregants That God Created Only 2 Gender / Shocking Viral Video Of Pastor Who Made His Congregants To Remove Their Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praise For Armed Church Congregants Who Stopped A Mass Shooting by chibaby1985(f): 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
A man pulled out a shotgun at a Texas church service and fired on worshippers Sunday, killing two people before he was shot to death by congregants who fired back, police said.

Authorities at a Sunday evening news conference praised the two congregants who opened fire as part of a volunteer security team at West Freeway Church of Christ in White Settlement. It was unclear if the two people who were killed were the two who shot at the gunman.

“This team responded quickly and within six seconds, the shooting was over. Two of the parishioners who were volunteers of the security force drew their weapons and took out the killer immediately, saving untold number of lives,” said Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick, who also hailed the state’s gun laws.

Britt Farmer, senior minister of the church, said, “We lost two great men today, but it could have been a lot worse.”

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/12/praise-for-armed-church-congregants-who.html?m=1
Re: Praise For Armed Church Congregants Who Stopped A Mass Shooting by chibaby1985(f): 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
Re: Praise For Armed Church Congregants Who Stopped A Mass Shooting by SEGLIZ: 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
........terrorist everywhere.
Re: Praise For Armed Church Congregants Who Stopped A Mass Shooting by sLentlover7778(m): 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
All these shooting won't discourage me from travelling out.. I've got my mind made up and turning back is haram to me.. grin grin grin
Re: Praise For Armed Church Congregants Who Stopped A Mass Shooting by megawealth01: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Safe defense is bae
chibaby1985:
A man pulled out a shotgun at a Texas church service and fired on worshippers Sunday, killing two people before he was shot to death by congregants who fired back, police said.

Authorities at a Sunday evening news conference praised the two congregants who opened fire as part of a volunteer security team at West Freeway Church of Christ in White Settlement. It was unclear if the two people who were killed were the two who shot at the gunman.

“This team responded quickly and within six seconds, the shooting was over. Two of the parishioners who were volunteers of the security force drew their weapons and took out the killer immediately, saving untold number of lives,” said Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick, who also hailed the state’s gun laws.

Britt Farmer, senior minister of the church, said, “We lost two great men today, but it could have been a lot worse.”

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/12/praise-for-armed-church-congregants-who.html?m=1
Re: Praise For Armed Church Congregants Who Stopped A Mass Shooting by SEGLIZ: 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
sLentlover7778:
All these shooting won't discourage me from travelling out.. I've got my mind made up and turning back

bye bye now, who is holding you down?
remember to pack for a long stay.
beside we no go miss you.

seriously itching my bum, with tooth pick in my mouth.
Re: Praise For Armed Church Congregants Who Stopped A Mass Shooting by Miner13: 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
but here only a set of bloodsucker are free to carry guns
Re: Praise For Armed Church Congregants Who Stopped A Mass Shooting by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
Praise for what,why carry a gun to a church
Maybe if it was borno state I could understand.
Re: Praise For Armed Church Congregants Who Stopped A Mass Shooting by chibaby1985(f): 7:57am On Dec 31, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
Praise for what,why carry a gun to a church
Maybe if it was borno state I could understand.
This is not naija shu

(1) (Reply)

Religious Favouritsm In Nairaland / Project Girl By Joyce Meyer Ministries Rescues Dinknesh And Her Sister / Allah And Yahweh, Are There The Same Personality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.