Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD (6327 Views)

WORD-FOR-WORD: The ‘last Conversation’ Between Naira Marley, Mohbad / Between Naira Marley And A Lady Who Asked Him To Impregnate Her / Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD by freelansa: 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
Legendary Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe Damijo, RMD, has revealed what transpired between singer Naira Marley and his wife on a plane from Dubai.

According to RMD, his wife stated that Naira Marley was so gentle and almost shy during the trip which saw them share a seat.

Months later, RMD and Naira Marley met each other on a plane from Abuja to Lagos.

Taking to social media with a picture he took with the singer,RMD revealed that his daughter is also a Marlian (a fan of the singer).

He wrote:

https://mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/entertainment/What-happened-between-Naira-Marley-and-my-wife-on-a-plane-RMD-334753

Cc lalasticlala

Re: What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD by lalanice(f): 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
Tchwwwww

6 Likes

Re: What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD by Mutemenot(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
Yes, you are an advocate of all evil things associated with Marlians

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD by landmark86: 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
Big thanks to Op
For delivery of the injury blessing of the year 2019 to me.
I send this news to my boss and I got promoted from sales boy to Supervisor.

Op once again thank you.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
Village people are visiting your household RMD.... Marlians are witches and wizards
Re: What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
Coming from the highly esteemed RMD, this is so "Mtcheeeeeeeeew.."

7 Likes

Re: What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD by dangotesmummy: 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ewo agbalagba ton shey langbalangba undecided

Nitoripe ori agbero olorin lasan lasan

Ibito yekaba ogbon,tababa Oro agoh nibe,oma'n wa disappointing gan

Mshewwwww

3 Likes

Re: What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD by kiyosaki1(m): 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
Haters will not be happy.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD by NaijaDonCast(m): 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nawa o yeye bloggers making it look as if Naira Marley was smooching RMD WIFE traffic gbadey
Re: What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD by Lynx001: 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
.After showing this news to FA England. Chelsea's 2 goals has been reversed. Arsenal won. Var has upturned the decision ö wolve's goal and canceled mane's opener. nigeria nw has the largest econømy in the world. 24hrs power supply in 28 states. Thank u op. Op for 2023.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD by ukukaegbu(m): 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
Even RMD?

3 Likes

Re: What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD by dangotesmummy: 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
ukukaegbu:
Even RMD?
exactly.for a man of his age and calibre

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD by Abfinest007(m): 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
the guys above me are not marlians so what next

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD by WalkerMichael(m): 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
Marlians come forward..

The rest.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD by inoki247: 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
Some people will not sleep tonight dem go soon start dere Moral Preaching.. The sky is big enough for all the d bird to fly around without dem disturbing each oda....

Do your own moral hustle nd feed ur family with it nd leave someone else wu woke up al of a sudden trying to survive with iz immorality or na him talk say mak u no fit afford money to fly ur family to Bahamas for Xmas or na him talk say mak u get bad Govt...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD by Charmingrascal(m): 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
The way Naira Marley talks it is kinda obvious that he is a shy guy. God pls I dnt want to be a Marlian bt fact is I am begining to lyk sum of his songs, Opotoyi, Mafo, Puta & his new Tesumole have been on my playlist since 4days ago.

5 Likes

Re: What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD by mynaijadj(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
Marlian kor....Somalia ni

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD by Ifecobestie(m): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Ewo agbalagba ton shey langbalangba undecided pls translate.

Nitoripe ori agbero olorin lasan lasan

Ibito yekaba ogbon,tababa Oro agoh nibe,oma'n wa disappointing gan

Mshewwwww
Re: What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD by ZiriMane(m): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
EFCC made Naira Marley blow obviously
Naira Marley is shy obviously!
Naira Marley looks sick obviously
Drug abuse is hazardous obviously
I am not a Marlian obviously

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD by dangotesmummy: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
[quote author=Ifecobestie post=85357832][/quote] Go and learn Yoruba cool
Re: What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD by ugotex85: 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
No, it doesn't make you a Marlian, it makes you a mafian.
Re: What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD by Deltayankeeboi: 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
freelansa:

Legendary Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe Damijo, RMD, has revealed what transpired between singer Naira Marley and his wife on a plane from Dubai.

According to RMD, his wife stated that Naira Marley was so gentle and almost shy during the trip which saw them share a seat.

Months later, RMD and Naira Marley met each other on a plane from Abuja to Lagos.

Taking to social media with a picture he took with the singer,RMD revealed that his daughter is also a Marlian (a fan of the singer).

He wrote:

https://mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/entertainment/What-happened-between-Naira-Marley-and-my-wife-on-a-plane-RMD-334753

Cc lalasticlala
Rephrase your headline. You know what I'm talking about and you did it intentionally. Stupid Naija bloggers.
Re: What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD by aminusodiq(m): 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
I dont knw why people masturbate on nairas issue!!! He alredy controled his crowd!!! Marlians shlod come forward nd he advised d rest to fvck off!!! grin grin isnt dat simple enough

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD by phenzy(m): 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
I don't know why you all re hating on this guy grin If you re following this guy on twitter, you will discover this guy is even more intellectually sound than some of the haters hating on me. Everybody dey get wetin work for them, na wetin work for am he dey do. Naira Marley is not our problem in this nation abeg make una free am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 31, 2019
VANITY
VANITY
Vanity
Re: What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD by YungMillionaire: 12:41am On Dec 31, 2019
First of all I do not consider myself a Marlian. Now, I am not someone that see anything big about meeting celebrities BUT if there is any Nigeiran celebrity I would like to meet its Naira Marley. I just enjoy is over all energy. He seem like a very cool dude. And his dance steps are just too smooth. What a talented young man.

Modified: All these morally superior anti-Naira should reserve their negative energy for their politicians. If you hate your theiving politicians they way you hate Naira, I almost certain Nigeria would be competing with Dubai by now. Marley is not the cause of your pour-var-tea. Go to shiloh or tb joshua and seek deliverance from your frustration.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD by Cossybob(m): 1:35am On Dec 31, 2019
Nigerians are definitely killing themselves gradually, the young man called Naira Marley is a decent and responsible fellow.

All those stunts on Media is just a show to be famous....

Nigerians especially the youths has taken it upon themselves to be marlian thugs and agbero.

I weep for them though

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD by WinkWrld: 3:41am On Dec 31, 2019
Cool nice pix. Encourage the younger ones to build the industry.
The only way money comes to Nigeria legally is through our entertainment industry. Others na yahooozeeee or the bigger boys collecting debt to renovate 37billion mansion

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD by lexxo: 4:25am On Dec 31, 2019
no Hating
Re: What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD by lexxo: 4:28am On Dec 31, 2019
Marlians and their wahala
Re: What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD by johnkey: 4:33am On Dec 31, 2019
inoki247:
Some people will not sleep tonight dem go soon start dere Moral Preaching.. The sky is big enough for all the d bird to fly around without dem disturbing each oda....

Do your own moral hustle nd feed ur family with it nd leave someone else wu woke up al of a sudden trying to survive with iz immorality or na him talk say mak u no fit afford money to fly ur family to Bahamas for Xmas or na him talk say mak u get bad Govt...
as in be like say only you understand.. 'the sky is big enough'. see those frustrated idiots up there fuming with their keyboard as if nairamarley use hin Porsche splash them water when they dey carry certificate dey find job upandan. I'm not a marlian. live and let live
Re: What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD by Maryclaire1(f): 6:42am On Dec 31, 2019
I doubt he knows what being called marlians is

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Show Off New Set Of Gold Teeth / Meet 16-year-old Boy Who Impregnated His 33-year-old Girlfriend / Tekno Gushes Over His Baby Mama After She Shared Sultry Photos Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.