Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Tekno Gushes Over His Baby Mama After She Shared Sultry Photos Of Herself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Gushes Over His Baby Mama After She Shared Sultry Photos Of Herself (6327 Views)

Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet / Davido Shades Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama After Blaming Hackers / See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Gushes Over His Baby Mama After She Shared Sultry Photos Of Herself by Naijawebauthor: 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nigerian singer Tekno has gushed over his baby mama and girlfriend Lola Rae after she posted some sultrt photos of herself.
The Nigerian songstress (Lola Rae) posted some photos of herself showing her nice legs and backside as she cautions her fans to watch at their own risk.

Her boyfriend Tekno upon seeing the photo professed his love to her calling her his love and showing how much he loves her.
His comment got others emotional as they felt he was so romantic after professing his love to his baby mama and girlfriend.

Click on the link below to read the full post and see more photos of tekno's babymama
https://www.thenaijaweb.com.ng/2020/07/tekno-gushes-over-his-baby-mama-after.html

1 Like

Re: Tekno Gushes Over His Baby Mama After She Shared Sultry Photos Of Herself by vesh05: 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hello there,

Do you wish to study abroad at a low cost?
Search no further.

Glocal university India is offering 25%, 50% and 100% scholarship to Nigerian students and the online test is free!

If you are interested, Click below on the link to register
https://www.formulagray.net/fgeducation

Regards.

Re: Tekno Gushes Over His Baby Mama After She Shared Sultry Photos Of Herself by DaddyRochie1642: 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
She's Smallish,

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Gushes Over His Baby Mama After She Shared Sultry Photos Of Herself by Iamicekid(m): 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
Smash Smash Smash
Re: Tekno Gushes Over His Baby Mama After She Shared Sultry Photos Of Herself by Alkheira(m): 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
This is called curvy

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Gushes Over His Baby Mama After She Shared Sultry Photos Of Herself by Kingkun69(m): 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
Omo see babe ooo chai

1 Like

Re: Tekno Gushes Over His Baby Mama After She Shared Sultry Photos Of Herself by meobizy(f): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
If he didn’t put a ring on it then she’s worthless.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Gushes Over His Baby Mama After She Shared Sultry Photos Of Herself by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
See as pesin fine
Re: Tekno Gushes Over His Baby Mama After She Shared Sultry Photos Of Herself by Muna4real(f): 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
meobizy:

Hia. Oh chim!

1 Like

Re: Tekno Gushes Over His Baby Mama After She Shared Sultry Photos Of Herself by We4all: 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
She is super hot, and I wonder what she saw in that Tekno guy. I hope it isn't what I'm thinking.
Re: Tekno Gushes Over His Baby Mama After She Shared Sultry Photos Of Herself by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
Mtcheeeeeew Jobless youths
Re: Tekno Gushes Over His Baby Mama After She Shared Sultry Photos Of Herself by bestabigaelever(f): 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
meobizy:
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Tekno Gushes Over His Baby Mama After She Shared Sultry Photos Of Herself by gentlestdude(m): 3:17am On Jul 14, 2020
what songstress?
Re: Tekno Gushes Over His Baby Mama After She Shared Sultry Photos Of Herself by phemmyfour: 7:32am On Jul 14, 2020
Techno finished this girl's career....Once upon a promising talent. songstress my foot
Re: Tekno Gushes Over His Baby Mama After She Shared Sultry Photos Of Herself by SAMBARRY: 8:08am On Jul 14, 2020
We4all:
She is super hot, and I wonder what she saw in that Tekno guy. I hope it isn't what I'm thinking.
she saw his pocket
Re: Tekno Gushes Over His Baby Mama After She Shared Sultry Photos Of Herself by monarck: 8:20am On Jul 14, 2020
Dope
Re: Tekno Gushes Over His Baby Mama After She Shared Sultry Photos Of Herself by RTSC: 8:48am On Jul 14, 2020
Hot.
Re: Tekno Gushes Over His Baby Mama After She Shared Sultry Photos Of Herself by ClassicMan202(m): 9:02am On Jul 14, 2020
Him wan knack her casava again o grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} / Naija Girl Get So Drunk In Public And Take Her Full Clothes Off Exposing Things / Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.