Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

What Are The Requirements I Need To Get/meet To Secure Direct Entry Into Unilag - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are The Requirements I Need To Get/meet To Secure Direct Entry Into Unilag (234 Views)

2023/2024 Admissions Into Unilag Postgraduate Programmes Commences, May 12 / How To Gain Admission Into UNILAG Postgraduate School / How I Struggled For 7 Years Before Eventually Gaining Admission Into Unilag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements I Need To Get/meet To Secure Direct Entry Into Unilag by hoyean(m): 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
Please i am an ND Computer Science student ( Kwara State Polytechnic) with 3.03 CGPA and i want to do DE into the university of Lagos (UNILAG) to study computer science, but i am hearing a lot of rumours and i want nairalanders to help me out with the correct information that i need as a DE aspirant.

1. What document do i need to prepare
2. What do i need to get from my previous institution
3. What do i need to know about their post UTME
4. Requirements for computer science aspirant
5. What are my chances
6. And much more that i need to know.

I will really appreciate your support and contribution
Re: What Are The Requirements I Need To Get/meet To Secure Direct Entry Into Unilag by FlordFlorez(m): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
My broda, im in the same league as u (Rufus Giwa Poly Owo/SLT/Distinction). I'll be processing Unn. I also want to be enlighten.
Re: What Are The Requirements I Need To Get/meet To Secure Direct Entry Into Unilag by wetdspace(m): 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
hoyean:
Please i am an ND Computer Science student ( Kwara State Polytechnic) with 3.03 CGPA and i want to do DE into the university of Lagos (UNILAG) to study computer science, but i am hearing a lot of rumours and i want nairalanders to help me out with the correct information that i need as a DE aspirant.

1. What document do i need to prepare
2. What do i need to get from my previous institution
3. What do i need to know about their post UTME
4. Requirements for computer science aspirant
5. What are my chances
6. And much more that i need to know.

I will really appreciate your support and contribution

Unilag only accepts distinction in your previous program that’s all.

If you finished with distinction just go to www.unilag.edu.ng you will find all the info you’re looking for.

(1) (Reply)

How To Write Scholarship Application Essay. / 10 Rules To Fix Your Finance In 2020 / Pls Help A Final Year Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.