Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Why Is Jay Z Grinning? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Is Jay Z Grinning? (1640 Views)

DNA Confirms Hakeem From ‘empire’ Is Jay-z’s Son / Is Jay Z And Beyonce Headed For Divorce? / Is Jay-z Really A Time Traveler? See (picture)1930s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Jay Z Grinning? by Orikinla(m): 8:38pm On May 27, 2007
Why is Jay Z Grinning?

Re: Why Is Jay Z Grinning? by neelsel(f): 9:39pm On May 27, 2007
@Ori,
Leave my island girl along o, abeg grin grin cheesy.
Rumours, all rumours!!!
Rhi Rhi has a cool island man, trust me Jay Z is ALL business, nothing else,
Re: Why Is Jay Z Grinning? by obonyunmi(f): 9:44pm On May 27, 2007
make im dey cry? even i no know o.
Re: Why Is Jay Z Grinning? by Orikinla(m): 1:33pm On May 28, 2007
Neelsel,
Look at Jay-Z gazing at Rihanna's boobs and grinning from ear to ear! grin

No wonder her latest CD is called Good Girl Gone Bad. .

Rihanna would be safer in my arms. grin
Re: Why Is Jay Z Grinning? by neelsel(f): 3:55pm On May 28, 2007
Orikinla:

Neelsel,
Look at Jay-Z gazing at Rihanna's boobs and grinning from ear to ear! grin

No wonder her latest CD is called Good Girl Gone Bad. .

I have noticed that Jay-Z is attempting to turn that poor child into one of his hoes, grin grin
Anyway I will relay your message, maybe she would jump ship and join you on your island grin

PS> received the links, thanks a lot, I will touch base soon.
Re: Why Is Jay Z Grinning? by omoge(f): 4:21pm On May 28, 2007
na wah for you guys, even with the glass one can see that his eyes were on Rhi face not on her chest undecided

when u doing buz and money is coming in, you are bound to grin cheesy
Re: Why Is Jay Z Grinning? by kellorah: 7:28pm On May 28, 2007
jokes!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is Jay Z Grinning? by zigbo(f): 12:45pm On May 29, 2007
dry jokes!!!
Re: Why Is Jay Z Grinning? by jenny2007(f): 4:22pm On May 29, 2007
that guy looks like my ex-boyfriend, honestly! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed but i didn't realize how ugly he was until i left him.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Jay Z Grinning? by cuteass1(f): 2:28am On May 30, 2007
omoge:

na wah for you guys, even with the glass one can see that his eyes were on Rhi face not on her chest undecided

when u doing buz and money is coming in, you are bound to grin cheesy

My dear, i can't thank you enough ooh. I was beginning to wonder if i was the only one with straight sight here grin

jenny2007:

that guy looks like my ex-boyfriend, honestly! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed but i didn't realize how ugly he was until i left him.

LMCAO grin grin No offence meant, but on many occassions i've wondered what beyonce saw in him, but i guess its true what they say, "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder", not to mention "love beats it all"

As far as he treats Beyonce well and with respect, i gat nothing but love for him, all good by me wink

Orikinla:

I thought your arms were made for someone else undecided Or it was just my imagination running faster than my brain on some threads undecided
Re: Why Is Jay Z Grinning? by Orikinla(m): 6:20pm On May 31, 2007
Who says Jay-Z is ugly?

He looks like a cool Nigerian Aje Butter in Isale Eko.

Jay-Z is hot and that is why Beyonce can't let go.

Re: Why Is Jay Z Grinning? by Orikinla(m): 6:31pm On May 31, 2007
Jay-Z and his First Lady Beyonce.

Re: Why Is Jay Z Grinning? by zigbo(f): 9:34pm On May 31, 2007
Orikinla:

Who says Jay-Z is ugly?

He looks like a cool Nigerian Aje Butter in Isale Eko.

Jay-Z is hot and that is why Beyonce can't let go.

exactly i think jay is hot!!!smokin
nt even in the least ugly
Re: Why Is Jay Z Grinning? by mukina2: 9:41pm On May 31, 2007
zigbo:

exactly i think jay is hot!!!smokin
nt even in the least ugly
shocked shocked

girl where remove those specs and look well grin wink
Re: Why Is Jay Z Grinning? by zigbo(f): 10:31pm On May 31, 2007
@muki i say that with my eyes wide open shocked , jay is jst too tyte! omigosh i cant even xplain

matter of fact i am trippin
Re: Why Is Jay Z Grinning? by mukina2: 10:36pm On May 31, 2007
zigbo:

@muki i say that with my eyes wide open shocked , jay is jst too tyte! omigosh i can't even explain

matter of fact i am trippin

shocked shocked embarassed embarassed

trippin for Jay-z maybe his height but nothing else tongue
Re: Why Is Jay Z Grinning? by zigbo(f): 11:14pm On May 31, 2007
@muki thats one then his countenance,the way he carries himself, the effizy surroundin him, his style,his freshness abeg jst forget it. he is jst tyte cool
Re: Why Is Jay Z Grinning? by mukina2: 11:17pm On May 31, 2007
@ Zigbo
chei!!!! stop trippin girl grin grin

jay Z has been taken grin grin
Re: Why Is Jay Z Grinning? by lysaa(f): 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2007
@ all
funny set of people. hmm

first of all Jay isn't looking at Rih's chest o. But sometimes i feel the guy is tripping for her because she has got those lazy moves like him, u know, carriage and they just fit themselves. . na lie? bey is too fine for him na.

Jay's hot in a way because of his effizy, e too dey form and ladies kind of like that. sizzling hot

Bey still isn't ready to settle down with jay, I think she sees him more like a bodyguard than a lover. I don't know sha, but no apparent passion in their relationship. When he hugs her in public, she gives a disconsented look.**saw it on her 25th birthday clip**. I think she's playing around him.
Re: Why Is Jay Z Grinning? by sofine5(f): 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2007
jayz and beyonce are d best couple

And yall right Jay-Z is *SIZZILING HOTTT!*

and i heard that rihanna and beyonce and Jay-Z were doing a duet sometime,,,,,,, undecided

Re: Why Is Jay Z Grinning? by Orikinla(m): 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2007
Beyonce cannot bluff Jay-Z.
He has nothing to lose if she leaves.

His hands are full.

Jay-Z has style and has a large heart for charity too.
Re: Why Is Jay Z Grinning? by cuteass1(f): 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2007
Orikinla:

Beyonce cannot bluff Jay-Z.
He has nothing to lose if she leaves.

His hands are full.
Jay-Z has style and has a large heart for charity too.

are you serious??

And who says Beyonce has anything beyond style, or that her heart was large for being stingy grin

Lets just say, they're a great couple and stop analyzing who leaves who, or who worths more . . its of no consequence, lovers worth the same, same great loss no matter who walks wink
Re: Why Is Jay Z Grinning? by lysaa(f): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2007
sofine5:

jayz and beyonce are d best couple

like that? that means couples aint **it. I mean see Willy and Jada thats what i think is hot.

sofine5:

i heard that rihanna and beyonce and Jay-Z were doing a duet sometime,,,,,,, undecided

really? thats cool.

BTW, that pic was just a pose for the cam.

Orikinla:

Beyonce cannot bluff Jay-Z. He has nothing to lose if she leaves. His hands are full. Jay-z has style and has a large heart for charity too.

yeah right, wish it'd be true. Charity is something most stars do these days for fame sake. . can't say if his heart is in it or not, only God knows.
Re: Why Is Jay Z Grinning? by Orikinla(m): 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2007
Jay-Z is still doing his best for Rihanna and she is very grateful.

Re: Why Is Jay Z Grinning? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2007
she looks so lipsrsealed in the picture above.
Re: Why Is Jay Z Grinning? by Emad(f): 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2007
well i think JayZ is not good for either of them Beyonce shd find herself a better dude
well maybe he is not so ugly in bed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is Jay Z Grinning? by simy: 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2007
yeah,i dont know if jay-z is so hot oo but i know he looks like a real AJE BUTTER.and i think he and miss B r a wonderful couple full of love and respect for each other and lets stop putting rihanna on d scene cos she is not even there,we they talk correct sumthing,una dey bring chilgs play(five head rihanna)come.abeg,make i haer word.GOOOOOOOOOOO BEEEEEEEEEE AND JAYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
Re: Why Is Jay Z Grinning? by trendy(f): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2007
simy:

yeah,i don't know if jay-z is so hot oo but i know he looks like a real AJE BUTTER.and i think he and miss B r a wonderful couple full of love and respect for each other and lets stop putting rihanna on d scene because she is not even there,we they talk correct something,una dey bring chilgs play(five head rihanna)come.abeg,make i haer word.GOOOOOOOOOOO BEEEEEEEEEE AND JAYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Respect?? how?
Re: Why Is Jay Z Grinning? by tkid(m): 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2007
leave da man at least his burger lips look a lot smaller that time grin, lol
Re: Why Is Jay Z Grinning? by davidif: 7:06am On Feb 04, 2008
Gosh, Rihanna is sooooooo pretty in that picture.

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose In Latest Controversial "slave Earrings" / I Don't Like People Insulting Me- Eniola Badmus / PHOTO- Rapper Ikechukwu's Ex-gf Shares Bathroom Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.