Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi (49058 Views)

Man Rapes Woman Who Offered Him Shelter From The Rain / 31yr Old Man Rapes Woman In Vehicle After Arranging To Buy Her Underwear / Man Rapes Woman To Death In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by MetaPhysical: 6:25am On Dec 31, 2019
Hold on...,
how do you rape a woman to death?

What will make a man rape a woman and not stop till she dies under him?

Dey should strip him and get one of the gay guys there to bend him over. What da hell!!!!
Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by Medanoski(m): 6:33am On Dec 31, 2019
Imagine if it was an Igbo man that raped a Fulani lady to death in the north. Hmmm I'm still imagining how the story will end for other Igbos in that city, not just the rapist.
Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by Godwin2019(m): 6:41am On Dec 31, 2019
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/herdsman-rapes-woman-to-death-in-ebonyi/
What A Painful Death, May Her Soul Rest In Peace. Amen
Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by Fourwinds: 7:23am On Dec 31, 2019
TUANKU:
Instead of the community to send that caveman to meet his creator they allowed the police to arrest him.
you have spoken well

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by lomprico(m): 7:25am On Dec 31, 2019
pesin whey Buhari go release tru d back door? the yeye community for roast the animal b4 police show.
Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by jeruzi(m): 7:35am On Dec 31, 2019
I wouldn't like to disturb you budaatum, but since you said you don't believe that Fulani, herdsmen and others are responsible for the menace and atrocities. Read this yourself and let it be my response to the last mention on previous topic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by Zhanmek5000(m): 7:47am On Dec 31, 2019
StrongandMighty:
The General's kinsmen proudly doing what they are known for.. Tufiakwa!!!
But why won't this people keep committing this kind of sexual atrocities when they are being promised 72 virgins in Heaven.. Islam as a religion is a natural disaster

In another news,
Someone should please help me ask General how far vision 2020? Na few days remain
Islam is the problem here right?na yansh you dey use think �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by bigfrido(m): 7:53am On Dec 31, 2019
[color=#000099]this is foolishness of the highest order. why not just do jungle justice to the herder rather than involving the police?
Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by dam4sam: 8:07am On Dec 31, 2019
Baawaa:
That is good for him,he will shout happy new year inside prison

Dont bank on that!
His name is Issa and he is a "Fulani" Herdsman.
Their grand patron in Aso Rock will ensure that he is never prosecuted or how many of them that killed so many people, including pregnant women and children in cold blood, had been prosecuted?

What about the Fulani Major that protects that kidnapper, the one who killed the Police Anti-kidnaping squads, has he been prosecuted, despite the overwhelming evidence?

This Buhari Govt, is a curse on Nigeria.
Time will confirm this.
Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:22am On Dec 31, 2019
Baawaa:
That is good for him,he will shout happy new year inside prison

Herds man dey do new year? Den know wet in be new year? Den get calendar?
Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by ItooWorWor(m): 8:24am On Dec 31, 2019
Those community youths are fools, they should beheaded the idiot before the police intervention kai! I trust my town, by now operation kill fulanis would have been lauched.
Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:04am On Dec 31, 2019
Built2last:
Police can mobilize to calm indigenous down but cant mobilize to protect.

Akuko uwa

one question what is herdmen from sokoto doing in rural Ufuezeraku, Ugwulangwu in Ohaozara local government area
Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2019
IgboSomalia:

The community people are very stupid for involving the Police.

He should have been macheted carefully to avoid cutting major arteries, his eyes plucked out and he should have been buried alive.
My thought exactly
Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by Lehksyen4life(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2019
StrongandMighty:
The General's kinsmen proudly doing what they are known for.. Tufiakwa!!!
But why won't this people keep committing this kind of sexual atrocities when they are being promised 72 virgins in Heaven.. Islam as a religion is a natural disaster

In another news,
Someone should please help me ask General how far vision 2020? Na few days remain

Be cautious of what you type here. I didn't support what the stupid Fulani man did in anyway but you must bear in mind that ISLAM never thought Muslims to rape as you assumed. The fact that the so called Fulani man raped the woman does not means that was the teaching of Islam....Please be guided!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by poik(m): 10:28am On Dec 31, 2019
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/herdsman-rapes-woman-to-death-in-ebonyi/

He murdered her.
The punishment for murder should be meted to that beast. A 56 year old?
Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by Ayobami7(m): 10:57am On Dec 31, 2019
注意
Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 31, 2019
Perkins2018:

Oh you were there.

Nope, I wasnt there...I just have common sense
Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by AdekunleScience: 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
Kapeter:
The very day Bullharry was declared as president, the hausa/fulani coblers in Ibadan with their okada riders started acting funny untill they were put in thier place by NURTW.

These herdsmen menace is getting out of hand. Isa won't go to any court, he won't be jailed kobo, all they'll do is send him back to North and after 2-3 months return to his base.

I think fighting them spiritually(if truly possible) is the better way, fighting them physically will cause reprisal attack in the North.
That will only encourage them to cause more harm. We need to setting up more groups like OPC that can carry out organized violence, specifically targeted at those Barbarians especially their elites, who are implicitly sponsoring these acts.
Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by Afamed: 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
helinues:

Dont get yourself banned.. Stop..

I wont warn you again

Why not ignore the lazy lad
Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by Yusman316(m): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
The woman was raped to death. So who witnessed and reported the incident? More clarification needed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by budaatum: 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
jeruzi:
I wouldn't like to disturb you budaatum, but since you said you don't believe that Fulani, herdsmen and others are responsible for the menace and atrocities. Read this yourself and let it be my response to the last mention on previous topic.
I read it and my first reaction is 'lazy journalism'! I am certain the rapist did not just park his herd by the side and commence rape so how and why say it was a herdsman who raped? Just as people here blame herdsmen, this report says the same with no evidence of a herd.

It is typical of we Nigerians, I suppose, to not bother with evidence and to just believe. That's not the behaviour of intelligent people. Intelligent people would ask for evidence instead of simply believing whatever they are told or read in a paper.
Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by budaatum: 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
Yusman316:
The woman was raped to death. So who witnessed and reported the incident? More clarification needed
This is an example of intelligent people.

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by budaatum: 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

one question what is herdmen from sokoto doing in rural Ufuezeraku, Ugwulangwu in Ohaozara local government area
Here's another intelligent people.
Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by budaatum: 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
elrufaiforpresi:
fake news
And I'd love more evidence so I can believe you.

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by budaatum: 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jeruzi, here's an example of the laziness I mention. He is relying on us not having a brain or knowing how to use it.

https://www.nairaland.com/5607407/us-embassy-baghdad-attacked-set#85380143
Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by Rekhina(f): 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
Perkins2018:

Deranged wife like rekhina that have been raped by Fulani? I’ll pass.
Whaaaat? shocked
Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by DEROX: 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
shocked

We need IPOB guys to avenge this. ASAP!

Death to all rapists!

Cc GMBuharii
WHEN THE LEADER IS IN EXILE grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO / Christian Jacob Shot Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.