Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Man Rapes Woman Who Offered Him Shelter From The Rain - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes Woman Who Offered Him Shelter From The Rain (3066 Views)

Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady / Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi / Man Rapes Woman To Death In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rapes Woman Who Offered Him Shelter From The Rain by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
The man attacked the woman while she was asleep, with her child also asleep next door, and the victim now suffers nightmares and flashbacks.

A 27-year-old man who had unlawful carnal knowledge of a sleeping woman in her bed after she gave him shelter from the rain has been sent to jail.
Read full post
⤵️⤵️
https://www.gistonlinesng.com.ng/2021/10/man-rapes-woman-who-offered-him-shelter.html?m=1

Re: Man Rapes Woman Who Offered Him Shelter From The Rain by Prosperous111(m): 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
Wicked and ungrateful soul

6 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Woman Who Offered Him Shelter From The Rain by MRDEE01: 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Woman Who Offered Him Shelter From The Rain by istina: 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ungrateful wicked man.
Now I'm sure he would want to blame it on the rain

4 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Woman Who Offered Him Shelter From The Rain by Boogyman557: 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool TOLD YA ALL D WORLD IS FVCKED UP BIG TIME. SAME REASON I TRUST NO 1 BUT MY KUSH. SAME REASON I HIGH ON MY KUSH 24sc. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Woman Who Offered Him Shelter From The Rain by executioner(m): 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
This is not good.

Thank God he has been sent to jail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Woman Who Offered Him Shelter From The Rain by Danjikanbauchi: 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
Awusubillahi awusubillahi awusubillahi undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Woman Who Offered Him Shelter From The Rain by Makib2020(m): 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
Na totoh carry this IPOB man go jail now...kanji dea kill person

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Woman Who Offered Him Shelter From The Rain by lascos912(m): 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
shai see face like ipob

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Woman Who Offered Him Shelter From The Rain by Sabadon(m): 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ahhh ahhh na, wetin john thomas dey cause for people ehnnnn, cant you at least control your urge for the few minutes you ll tarry?

Height of being ungrateful....some of tgese stuffs makes you think twice helping

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Woman Who Offered Him Shelter From The Rain by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
The future is lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Woman Who Offered Him Shelter From The Rain by DoctorDree(m): 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
Why not killed?

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Woman Who Offered Him Shelter From The Rain by gulfer: 3:45am On Oct 29, 2021
He looks in part like Gareth Southgate, the England manager tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Woman Who Offered Him Shelter From The Rain by MVLOX(m): 6:32am On Oct 29, 2021
So na bad thing for the woman to come help am now.... Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Woman Who Offered Him Shelter From The Rain by 9japride(m): 7:39am On Oct 29, 2021
These are the kind of men that make it difficult for white ladies to trust most men.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Woman Who Offered Him Shelter From The Rain by Iamicekid(m): 10:29am On Oct 29, 2021
Why dem no shot am die, bunch of psychopath Na so them kuku plenty everywhere, I don’t know the pleasure unna dey get in force sex

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Woman Who Offered Him Shelter From The Rain by Tallesty1(m): 11:41am On Oct 29, 2021
There was a time an angry mob chased a Fulani man into a woman's compound. The Fulani man was well ahead of his pursuers so the woman was able to hide him before they got there.

She sent the mob on a wild goose chase by telling them that she saw him ran towards an open farm land at the end of the community.

Later, much later when quietness had returned in the village and it was alright for the fulani to leave, she first of all killed the woman that saved him.

Humans are evil.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Woman Who Offered Him Shelter From The Rain by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
I thought they said women are heartless and wicked? The heart of man is truly evil undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Woman Who Offered Him Shelter From The Rain by FullBlastLight: 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
As in, is dis real life?

Video, or we don't belivit! grin

What a pity 2 d woman!

Meanwhile, at what point exactly does one do wrong by doing good? Huh?

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Woman Who Offered Him Shelter From The Rain by Blackfire(m): 4:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
grin

Yoruba people

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Woman Who Offered Him Shelter From The Rain by Mayng01(m): 5:52am On Oct 30, 2021
This is barbaric
Re: Man Rapes Woman Who Offered Him Shelter From The Rain by Truvelisback(m): 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ebi mie fe, ebakumor.

(1) (Reply)

11-year-old Girl Buries Aunt’s Baby Alive / Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) / “Give Me The Money That Was Donated For My Treatment”– Actor Kingsley Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.