Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation (36438 Views)

New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) / Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown / Onitsha Regaining Its Lost Beauty After The Ban On Okada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by BigBankBlack(m): 11:56am On Dec 31, 2019
IgboSomalia:

Shut Lagos indeed.
Just be making useless mouth and chest beating.
Customs packed your father's Okrika at Yaba Market, we no hear anything from una.

The day Lagos bans traffic hawking, the economy of your yeye state would collapse.

Bro I am Yoruba and I must say your tribalistic view doesn't represent the majority of us.

All these are really uncalled for tbh.

Anyway... It isn't a true reflection of real life..anyone can say anything on the internet

1 Like

Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by IgboSomalia: 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
BigBankBlack:

Bro I am Yoruba and I must say your tribalistic view doesn't represent the majority of us.

All these are really uncalled for tbh.

Anyway... It isn't a true reflection of real life..anyone can say anything on the internet

You and who?
You opened your moniker today and you're telling me it doesn't represent you? Who are you?
Were you deaf to the insults Yorubas received simply because they allowed these ungrateful refugees get elective seats in Yoruba land? If not that we collected our seats back, they would have continued insulting us.

Yorubaland is under attack, these animals insult our traditional rulers, insult our religious leaders from Awolowo till Tinubu and you're saying my view doesn't represent you?

You're a Yoruba man. Go and see how these people rejoice whenever anything happens to any part of Yoruba land. Is it flood in Lagos? You'll see them insulting Yorubas.

You, my friend are a nobody in Yoruba land and you lack understanding of the undercurrents behind conversations.

1 Like

Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by IgboSomalia: 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
GGirll:

See agbero talking shit against legitimate citizens....smell off abeg go n collect owoda mumu that's what your livelihood depends on n don't forget to give Ida Muria her money useless dingbat .

Iya Muria's dog has more rights than your father in Lagos. If you don't know, that Ìyá Muria can be an Iyaloja tomorrow and your entire generations would be bowing down to her in Computer Village.

That Iya Muria can lock the entire Ladipo and all your Governors in the East would come to Lagos begging.

So, you are a slave to Iya Muria and your prosperity is at her goodwill.

2 Likes

Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by sprints1: 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
nochillatalll:
Hmmn so this man will just render a lot of families useless without thinking of an alternative for them.

But still BAN these okada people. They are truly a menace.
make den no ban okada ooo with this Lagos traffic
Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by IgboSomalia: 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
roladex:
received sense

You're wishing others receive sense when your Dad at home is in desperate need of it.
Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by GGirll: 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
IgboSomalia:

Iya Muria's dog has more rights than your father in Lagos. If you don't know, that Ìyá Muria can be an Iyaloja tomorrow and your entire generations would be bowing down to her in Computer Village.

That Iya Muria can lock the entire Ladipo and all your Governors in the East would come to Lagos begging.

So, you are a slave to Iya Muria and your prosperity is at her goodwill.

Let me remind you old hag that I was d first to rule this country before your kinsmen started ok. The more you lock their shops n all the more they grow in business than you n will always surpass you till eternity. Your iya lojan papa loja money collection hasn't stopped the street urchins you breed n d agbero you breed in their millions e.g. 1 million boys n boys no pay that terrorize you to run n brutalize you in broad day light n your governors cant do shit to end d menace....You try to ban Okada majority of whom are northerners n d arewa reminded you of your slavery to them....I make bold to tell you this igbos are not your problem n your gov will do nothing n can't sent the Hausa back or any tribe outta Lagos cos he knows what d aftermath will be okada,Marwa,Igbos,H ausas n d fulanis has come to stay till you die we won't leave do your worse idiot. Besides they contribute to your GDP growth in Lagos n your gov knows that troll. I own a house in lekki n I'm not a hungry biggotic swine like you....You keep eating where you didn't sow n still upon all d next level chants n votes you gave are you not suffering n smiling? I came to your land,did business n bought a house now a land n house owner but you illiterate that claim to own Lagos what do you have to show for it Come to the east n see buildings n investments you think you can talk better go n eat amala before you die....after all you are not iya loja will never be slave!!!!
Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by Vivapros(m): 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
We have come of age where standby police with automated gadget monitor the speed and registration.
Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by Douglaspetters: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by simplibaba(m): 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
Will it in anyway affect dispatchers too?
Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by IgboSomalia: 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
[s]
GGirll:

Let me remind you old hag that I was d first to rule this country before your kinsmen started ok. The more you lock their shops n all the more they grow in business than you n will always surpass you till eternity. Your iya lojan papa loja money collection hasn't stopped the street urchins you breed n d agbero you breed in their millions e.g. 1 million boys n boys no pay that terrorize you to run n brutalize you in broad day light n your governors cant do shit to end d menace....You try to ban Okada majority of whom are northerners n d arewa reminded you of your slavery to them....I make bold to tell you this igbos are not your problem n your gov will do nothing n can't sent the Hausa back or any tribe outta Lagos cos he knows what d aftermath will be okada,Marwa,Igbos,H ausas n d fulanis has come to stay till you die we won't leave do your worse idiot. Besides they contribute to your GDP growth in Lagos n your gov knows that troll. I own a house in lekki n I'm not a hungry biggotic swine like you....You keep eating where you didn't sow n still upon all d next level chants n votes you gave are you not suffering n smiling? I came to your land,did business n bought a house now a land n house owner but you illiterate that claim to own Lagos what do you have to show for it Come to the east n see buildings n investments you think you can talk better go n eat amala before you die....after all you are not iya loja will never be slave!!!!
[/s]

The house your fathers bought in PH, when they saw pepper, they ran off and left the house.
We have collected all our political seats from Igbos in Lagos.
Igbos don't have political appointees in Lagos.
In the civil service, that's a secret thing. Let me not talk.
All our markets now have Iyalojas and Babalojas.

Veey soon, we would compel you to receive Yoruba tribal marks before we allow you to hawk gala or get a shop in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by TallPck1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ryocaj:

Its maneuver oga

Auto correct� gbayi
Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by GGirll: 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
IgboSomalia:
[s][/s]

The house your fathers bought in PH, when they saw pepper, they ran off and left the house.

Veey soon, we would compel you to receive Yoruba tribal marks before we allow you to hawk gala or get a shop in Lagos.

Since 1960 you have hated n planned against igbos politically n otherwise yet they remain resolute undefeated n indestructible idiot keep planning your secret evil it will still end in more shame as usual we are in your land n we are successful put all your low lives in iya loja n babaloja igbos will still dominate n rule no matter what because it's in our blood n your laziness n thuggery runs in your blood...hate me all you can I'm in my house in lekki phase one come n beat me hungry old fool grin
Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by Vistafields(m): 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
Wondering how that would be done. Legitimate businesses they are even while they are outright cheats too. Maybe government should kuku set up an OPay model sort of and kill 20 birds with one stone.
Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by Spallanzani: 2:02am On Jan 01, 2020
IgboSomalia:
[s][/s]

LMAO @ tribal marks... this guy no get joy ooooh. Chai, you be one man MOPOL, I just dey laff at your responses on this thread.

Btw, Tribalism should be greatly reduced on this site this year, southern unity is what we should propagate

1 Like

Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by roladex(f): 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
IgboSomalia:

You're wishing others receive sense when your Dad at home is in desperate need of it.
ur father and mother is senceless
Re: Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation by BigBankBlack(m): 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
IgboSomalia:

You and who?
You opened your moniker today and you're telling me it doesn't represent you? Who are you?
Were you deaf to the insults Yorubas received simply because they allowed these ungrateful refugees get elective seats in Yoruba land? If not that we collected our seats back, they would have continued insulting us.

Yorubaland is under attack, these animals insult our traditional rulers, insult our religious leaders from Awolowo till Tinubu and you're saying my view doesn't represent you?

You're a Yoruba man. Go and see how these people rejoice whenever anything happens to any part of Yoruba land. Is it flood in Lagos? You'll see them insulting Yorubas.

You, my friend are a nobody in Yoruba land and you lack understanding of the undercurrents behind conversations.

Lol...opening a new moniker even just now doesn't mean I don't follow every single thread as a guest..that aside.. Its a personal thing, I have amazing Igbo colleagues at work so as I said...speak for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Many Injured In Multiple Accident In Umuahia, Driver Escapes Lynching / I Ran For My Life, Returning Nigerian From South Africa Says / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We're Listening Pt. 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.