Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,455 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Why Do Smokers Have The Tendency To Commit Crime? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Smokers Have The Tendency To Commit Crime? (278 Views)

Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland / He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide / Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Smokers Have The Tendency To Commit Crime? by Ronline(m): 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
The answer is that they need money all the times satisfy their addiction so they are ready to do anything for it...

Is it true?
Re: Why Do Smokers Have The Tendency To Commit Crime? by dawnomike(m): 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
I do not support smoking... But i doubt if the above is true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Smokers Have The Tendency To Commit Crime? by Ronline(m): 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
dawnomike:
I do not support smoking... But i doubt if the above is true
But do you believe that 90% of criminals take one drug or the other...?
Re: Why Do Smokers Have The Tendency To Commit Crime? by coolestchris(m): 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ronline:
I agree with you, because drugs alter the brain processing..
Re: Why Do Smokers Have The Tendency To Commit Crime? by ITbomb(m): 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
I don't understand why smoking is so overflog in Nigeria, something that even pastors do in other lands
Re: Why Do Smokers Have The Tendency To Commit Crime? by Ronline(m): 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
ITbomb:
I don't understand why smoking is so overflog in Nigeria, something that even pastors do in other lands
Because it is their culture here...
Re: Why Do Smokers Have The Tendency To Commit Crime? by dawnomike(m): 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ronline:
You're kinda right about that
Re: Why Do Smokers Have The Tendency To Commit Crime? by beresponsible(m): 12:14am On Dec 31, 2019
Specify what they are smoking please

(1) (Reply)

Testimony Alert! ��� God Has Started His Work With Us This 2020 / Must Watch: How Some People Are Intentionally Spreading The Coronavirus. / These Are Some Of The Sign That Shows You May Be Having A Stroke Anytime Soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.