Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland (55763 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) / 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) / Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by newsblendanews: 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
Lagos socialite, Farida Sobowale of House of Phreeda rescued after attempting to commit su!c!de on Third mainland bridge

Lagos socialite, Farida Sobowale of House of Phreeda, was rescued after attempting to commit su!c!de on Third mainland bridge on Thursday, evening August 17.

She drove her Lexus SUV to the bridge, came down and was about to jump into the Lagoon when she was rescued by persons who were there at the time.

Videos shared online shows her dressed in black, weeping as she was held by people who rescued her. Sobowale is a beauty entrepreneur well known in Lagos circle.

Farida made news two months ago when she held a talk of the town wedding ceremony with her man, Demola, in Lagos. There are rumors that their marriage has now packed up and that this has largely affected her mental health.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/8/lagos-socialite-farida-sobowale-of-house-of-phreeda-rescued-after-attempting-to-commit-sucde-on-third-mainland-bridge-video.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by StudyBarn: 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
Balablue64:
After voting for drug kingpin they want to runaway, they should not allow her to commit that suicide for now.
#Renewedshege

Hey halfwit not everything is about politics, I voted for a new Nigeria but You're not only being callous you are also an idiot, she suffered heartbreak and public collapse of her marriage. Now run along half man

490 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Pepperdemisback: 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
Balablue64:
After voting for drug kingpin they want to runaway, they should not allow her to commit that suicide for now.
#Renewedshege
Don't die before your time! She can buy your 15th generation all combined. She got married recently in a very elaborated wedding, husband jilted her to go back to side chick. She is suffering from depression. You are poor, doesn't mean everyone is. Go and find out about her wealth. She has a household business. Go and find out how much those women you see outside pay to look gorgeous. You will be shocked.

Her problem is personal but not Political! nor due to Economic hardship. Nobody
should ask me any foolish question again on why her wealth could not buy happiness. Can poverty buy happiness? People are more emotional than one another. She's an emotional person, simple!

404 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Balablue64: 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
Don't die before your time.
you haven't taken your medicine today

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Pepperdemisback: 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
StudyBarn:

Hey halfwit not everything is about politics, I voted for a new Nigeria but You're not only being callous you are also an idiot, she suffered heartbreak and public collapse of her marriage. Now run along half man
They just need refurbished and recycled Chinese brain. Tinubu Don take their sense, put Charcoal for inside their empty skull.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Chibuzoripob: 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
sad
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Pepperdemisback: 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
Balablue64:

My unfortunate mother, you haven't taken your medicine today

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by LeJeun3: 12:04am On Aug 18, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Don't die before your time! She can buy your 15th generation all combined. She got married recently in a very elaborated wedding, husband jilted her to go back to side chick. She is suffering from depression. You are poor, doesn't mean everyone is. Go and find out about her wealth.

Really?!

2 Likes

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Gist4u: 1:18am On Aug 18, 2023
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Lilimax(f): 3:29am On Aug 18, 2023
Learnt she wanted to kpai her life because her marriage packed up.
You married a serial wife beater and divorcee expecting to have a rosy marriage? Ko le work!
Even on her wedding day, the body language of the man said it all!

Ladies, open your eyes wide during courtship. Look out for red flags and deal with it squarely. Of you can't cope with,please run for your dear life. No man is worth dying for.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Mushmush: 4:03am On Aug 18, 2023
Balablue64:
#Renewedshege
I wonder if you'll ever have sense in your life. Stop doing drugs it's not good for you.

77 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by tuoyoojo(m): 6:26am On Aug 18, 2023
It's a sad spectacle

There is so much a human can take

Everyone has a threshold

May God heal her and make her strong

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by crossfm: 7:08am On Aug 18, 2023
This is really sad, people are really going through a lot emotionally.

Depression is real and our mental health needs attention too.

We should also try as much as possible to stay away from people who cause us pain.

Wish her well.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:12am On Aug 18, 2023
StudyBarn:

There is no difference between you and the person you are correcting. You can always air your point or perspective without insulting them.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by ItisWell22(f): 7:30am On Aug 18, 2023
Life hits everyone hard, just some varying degrees of intensity.

The earlier we realize life is tough, the sooner we brace up.

I hope she heals or gets over whatever troubles her, soonest. 🙏😢🤲

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Pepperdemisback: 7:41am On Aug 18, 2023
LeJeun3:

Really?!
Seems the guy is just a gold digger that wanted to use her but his aim not achieved. He said she looks like an Eighty year old woman, so he can't service her well. Just a few months into over a hundred million wedding.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Pepperdemisback: 7:45am On Aug 18, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

There is no difference between you and the person you are correcting. You can always air your point or perspective without insulting them.
They are non repentant idiots that you will have no option that to throw words at a times.
What's the correlation between his comment and the topic? You will see how his fellow recurring decimal fools will be pressing likes button. The likes they receive on foolish comments is what takes them out of their own depression.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by StudyBarn: 7:46am On Aug 18, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

I take exception to that but you know what they say about opinions. if you see someone dying and the first thought that jumps into your mind is Nigeria's dirty politics and politicians with no scintilla of empathy I will address you however I deem fit.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Dexy4yah(m): 7:48am On Aug 18, 2023
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Rubyjade: 7:48am On Aug 18, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Don't die before your time! She can buy your 15th generation all combined. She got married recently in a very elaborated wedding, husband jilted her to go back to side chick. She is suffering from depression. You are poor, doesn't mean everyone is. Go and find out about her wealth.
She saw the hand writing on the wall when they were dating but she ignored it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by MarketDispatch: 8:09am On Aug 18, 2023
Gist4u:
See Video

htch?v=dDJg0EqLlEQ

This House of Phreeda Suicide attempt in the video shows money does not buy happiness and crying in a Rolls Royce like most ladies say does not mean anything if that Joy and happiness is missing

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Pepperdemisback: 8:17am On Aug 18, 2023
Rubyjade:
She saw the hand writing on the wall when they were dating but she ignored it
I saw one picture about them, I don't know if that was the wedding. Both of them looked like being forced or taking a role. I don't think there was anything called dating Sef. It seems the man didn't achieve his gold digging tendencies. Another lady has moved on with him already.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by Rubyjade: 8:24am On Aug 18, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

I saw one picture about them, I don't know if that was the wedding. Both of them looked like being forced or taking a role. I don't think there was anything called dating Sef. It seems the man didn't achieve his gold digging tendencies. Another lady has moved on with him already.
Yes

1 Like

Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by whippersnapper(m): 11:23am On Aug 18, 2023
Count me in
Re: Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland by vengertime: 11:23am On Aug 18, 2023
After voting for Tinubu they will now head to third mainland bridge.

Mad people everywhere

10 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COVID-19 Testing In South Africa & Other African Countries / Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos / Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.