Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Omoyele Sowore Is My 2019 Man Of The Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Is My 2019 Man Of The Year (329 Views)

Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court / BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS / DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoyele Sowore Is My 2019 Man Of The Year by Faber(m): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mr. Omoyele Sowore, love him or hate him, is a very refined gentleman who spoke the truth to powers that be both in Nigeria and in the US.

SOWORE'S SCORES SO FAR
Sowore is well known for his critique and repudiation of any form of injustice and oppression.

Sowore protested against Abacha's dictatorial regime.

In the eve of 2015, Sowore came out fully and fought Jonathan.

Sowore also fought Nnamdi Kanu. Though he later reconcilled with him and followed his footsteps to challenge the so called cabals.

DIVIDENDS OF SOWORE'S OPPOSITION OF THE CABALS
Social media bill and hate speech abracadabra were dropped because of Sowore as his detention...showcased the plot of the cabals with their proposed hate speech bill.

Sambo Dasuki is out of detention today because of Sowore's case. The US congressmen wrote the Naija AGF to release the two men whom they described as prisoners of conscience.

Nigerian politicians would now be trembling to enter Thee States for their normal flexing as The States is planning to impose travel ban on some of them. They must stay here and feel the heat of their abuse of office.

As the year 2019 runs out in a couple of hours from now. I personally on behalf of my little self and fellow men and women of good will confer on Mr. Omoyele Sowore; the 2019 Naija Folks Man of the year award.

Thank you Sowore...may ur days be long.
Thank you US...una trully are the world DSS.
God bless Nigeria
Thunder fire the cabals.

If u stand with me on this award sign below..
#Sowore2019ManOfTheYear

Re: Omoyele Sowore Is My 2019 Man Of The Year by nkwuocha1: 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
*Yawwwwwwnnnnns*
Re: Omoyele Sowore Is My 2019 Man Of The Year by Faber(m): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
Sowore is the man...the cabals are the cowards...they no fit confront US yet they claim yeye sovereign nation.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Is My 2019 Man Of The Year by yarimo(m): 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
Why not 2020, 2021, 2022 ,2023, 2024 , 2025 ,2026 ,2027 ,2028 ,2029 and 2030 your man of the year? Nonsense!! man of the year ko woman of the year ni undecided
Faber:
Mr. Omoyele Sowore, love him or hate him, is a very refined gentleman who spoke the truth to powers that be both in Nigeria and in the US.

SOWORE'S SCORES SO FAR
Sowore is well known for his critique and repudiation of any form of injustice and oppression.

Sowore protested against Abacha's dictatorial regime.

In the eve of 2015, Sowore came out fully and fought Jonathan.

Sowore also fought Nnamdi Kanu. Though he later reconcilled with him and followed his footsteps to challenge the so called cabals.

DIVIDENDS OF SOWORE'S OPPOSITION OF THE CABALS
Social media bill and hate speech abracadabra were dropped because of Sowore as his detention...showcased the plot of the cabals with their proposed hate speech bill.

Sambo Dasuki is out of detention today because of Sowore's case. The US congressmen wrote the Naija AGF to release the two men whom they described as prisoners of conscience.

Nigerian politicians would now be trembling to enter Thee States for their normal flexing as The States is planning to impose travel ban on some of them. They must stay here and feel the heat of their abuse of office.

As the year 2019 runs out in a couple of hours from now. I personally on behalf of my little self and fellow men and women of good will confer on Mr. Omoyele Sowore; the 2019 Naija Folks Man of the year award.

Thank you Sowore...may ur days be long.
Thank you US...una trully are the world DSS.
God bless Nigeria
Thunder fire the cabals.

If u stand with me on this award sign below..
#Sowore2019ManOfTheYear

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Is My 2019 Man Of The Year by ojun50(m): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
My wife is my woman of the year

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Is My 2019 Man Of The Year by idid: 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
Sowore is the man of the year no doubt. He exposed the nature of our politics a lot and pushed everyone's button to the fullest.

The judiciary, press, executive, legislature, social media and every politician had his name on their lips. I think what he did is genius.

People do not understand that what he did is called 'disruptive politics', which will certainly not appeal to everyone but will surely bring hightened attention of everyone to the status quo and the imbalances of power. No democracy should not exist without a strong fourth estate, which usually is the media. But in their absense, Sowore became the fourth estate himself - by shouting and threatening the seat of power with the power of protest.

Today, we all know that our Judiciary system is weak, the DSS is poor and remains a terrible organisation. We've all seen the terrible nature of President Buhari's handlers and for real, people are now settling with the believe that nothing will come out of this adminstration.

For me, Sowore is full of imperfection, but so is everyone and he is not the man of the year because I think he is. He is the man of the year because he deserves it and because he has made history in our contentious politics.

Istand with Sowore.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Is My 2019 Man Of The Year by Faber(m): 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
idid:
Sowore is the man of the year no doubt. He exposed the nature of our politics a lot and pushed everyone's button to the fullest.

The judiciary, press, executive, legislature, social media and every politician had his name on their lips. I think what he did is genius.

People do not understand that what he did is called 'disruptive politics', which will certainly not appeal to everyone but will surely bring hightened attention of everyone to the status quo and the imbalances of power. No democracy should not exist without a strong fourth estate, which usually is the media. But in their absense, Sowore became the fourth estate himself - by shouting and threatening the seat of power with the power of protest.

Today, we all know that our Judiciary system is weak, the DSS is poor and remains a terrible organisation. We've all seen the terrible nature of President Buhari's handlers and for real, people are now settling with the believe that nothing will come out of this adminstration.

For me, Sowore is full of imperfection, but so is everyone and he is not the man of the year because I think he is. He is the man of the year because he deserves it and because he has made history in our contentious politics.

Istand with Sowore.

Good objective analysis of the whole scenario I must confess.

The media, the Judiciary don weak finnish for the country. We are heading for a police state.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Is My 2019 Man Of The Year by helinues: 6:09am On Dec 31, 2019
Yawning.....
Re: Omoyele Sowore Is My 2019 Man Of The Year by sammyj: 7:35am On Dec 31, 2019
So true but he should keep the fire of our freedom burning.

(1) (Reply)

Vision 2020: The Colossus Of A Monumental Failure / Edo And Ondo 2020:INEC Gives Reasons For Credible Polls / Tragic! Fire “kills Many” In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.