Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It (45205 Views)

Pastor Asked Couple For Pregnancy Test Result Before Wedding Them In Church / Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
air your view nairalanders

4 Shares

Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by INTROVERT(f): 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
he wouldn't dare...

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Cutehector(m): 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
Will give him a dirty slap..

Will pour a lot of bean seeds on him and tell him to go and sow it.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
INTROVERT:
he wouldn't dare...
lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
Cutehector:

lol

2 Likes

Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by vault(m): 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
if you give a ride like this one to a pastor......... believe me, the people following you are using tracker and surveillance grin

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Brighfuture(f): 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
Is it in exchange for his church?

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
Brighfuture:
Is it in exchange for his church?
na seed o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Donald3d(m): 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
chai seee money !!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, Thats why christains nowadays should leave by the Spirit,by faith not by sight , if he tells me that i will ask God within me "Baba G ,how far make i drop am abi make i kponkpi", but seriously we are in the endtimes we need to be careful, lasis69 has been preaching endtime to us some people no gree hear grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by missdebs(f): 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
so long i hv money to buy this I'll simply order a counterfeit

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by EHMIR(m): 8:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nor be only sow a seedsad

d ride resemble beans abi corn

17 Likes

Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by adeememman(m): 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
EHMIR:
Nor be only sow a seedsad

d ride resemble beans abi corn
u said what was on my mind. Wots so difficult in sowing seed.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by belissima(f): 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
Cutehector:

choi,lolz
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:58am On Jan 31, 2016
sow a seed ko plant cocoa yam ni

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Berrylite: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
I can only listen to God if He directs me to sow it.
For my pastor, its a no no no no no

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by swhiss: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
I will sow seed with the car in another way.. Probably by giving the man of GOD and his family a ride home grin

36 Likes

Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by ritababe(f): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
I will sow the side mirrow

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Deejavuu(f): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
I wouldn't even sow any seed even if it was a tortoise car.

Seed kor plant ni

2 Likes

Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by dearsly(m): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
Well....God will direct me on what to do....

If na 2 sow...he will direct me..
If not...he will still reveal in time!...

Cus I serve a living God!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by damilareoye: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
hiann

sorry, my pastor is not a wicked man cheesy ...

on the contrary, ain't a big thingcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by dammytosh: 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
If God says NO , no Pastor can say yes sow it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
missdebs:
so long i hv money to buy this I'll simply order a counterfeit
hi dearie
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
Huh shocked
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
Seed kor, weed ni

Make he come sow am na

I'll advice him to go stand on the highway and rob. Cuz he can't rob me of my gold plated Range Rovers Sport

1 Like

Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by oliidell(m): 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
Yea. This is not the kind of car one manages or saves to buy. Anyone who can afford dis can do without it. So if the owner is the tithing type, all u need is a generous heart.

What if dem thief am? U go kill ursef?

Kai, I just look the car again. E go hard o

7 Likes 1 Share

Well it all depend on how rich you are. If I got this by luck I will not. I will ask God 1st and God will say no and I will not give it

4 Likes

Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by costandi(m): 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
If I can have it, why can't I give it?

Learn this friends; whatever you give cannot make you poorer.

4 Likes

Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Burger01(m): 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
Laye , ko jo o.

Lailai. Seed wetin! Am I a farmerangry

4 Likes 1 Share

Lol, dts not a seed na, na ride b dt, and btw a pastor shudn't tel me when and what do use in sowing a seed offering 2 d Lord....I sow a seed to God when I am being led to do so in my mind, nt by any pastor...... Even if I want 2 sow a seed to God with the mob, I rather sell the car and use the cash 2 bless so many less priviledges arnd me, atleast I wil be very happy wit mysef for making pple smile, I mustn't giv d car 2 d pastor wen pple are dia dying in need

4 Likes

Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by helphelp: 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
Pastor sef like beta thing
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
I will ask him to sow his life instead.angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That / Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.