Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:56 PM

Happy New Year Wishes, Text Messages, Quote, Greetings And Prayers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy New Year Wishes, Text Messages, Quote, Greetings And Prayers (569 Views)

Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) / Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos) / See The New Way Of Greetings And Shaking To Avoid Coronavirus "The Wuhan Shake" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year Wishes, Text Messages, Quote, Greetings And Prayers by Teajoel4sure(m): 11:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Receive my simple gift of LOVE

Wrapped with SINCERITY

Tied with CARE &

Sealed with BLESSINGS

2 Keep u HAPPY & SAFE all the life long.

HAPPY NEW YEAR….

Get more wishes and quote here

Re: Happy New Year Wishes, Text Messages, Quote, Greetings And Prayers by LondonTruman: 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2020
I have been looking for some good wishes for a while now but can not find any. Though a while ago I came across some Happy Quotes and they were very good. I didn’t had anywhere to post it, other wise I would've for sure.

(1) (Reply)

Doom!!! Accomplices Of Pastor Who Pay People To Fake Miracles Arrested / Too Bad!!! Another Harassment Caused By IGP Squad In Benin City (video) / ‘side Chic’ Disgraced By A Wife For Sleeping With Her Husband Releases Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.