Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

I Was Called By God, Says Fake Pastor Who Killed Man's Girlfriend For Rituals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Called By God, Says Fake Pastor Who Killed Man's Girlfriend For Rituals (538 Views)

How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos / Ondo: NSCDC Officers Killed Man And His Younger Sister (Graphic Photos) / Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Called By God, Says Fake Pastor Who Killed Man's Girlfriend For Rituals by Bestienews: 12:20am On Dec 31, 2019
A fakeNigerian pastor of Cherubim and Seraphim, Solution chapel in Osun state, Segun Philips has confessed that he was the one that slaughtered the final year student of the Lagos State University, Favour Oladele, after her boyfriend Owolabi Adeeko reporterly smashed her head with a pestle.

Speaking with our correspondent (Eric Patrick) at the police headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta, on Monday, the pastor confessed that he was the one who slaughtered and removed the breasts, heart and other vital organs from the victim's body.

READ MORE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2019/12/i-was-called-by-god-says-fake-pastor.html?m=1

Re: I Was Called By God, Says Fake Pastor Who Killed Man's Girlfriend For Rituals by olumide3367(m): 12:48am On Dec 31, 2019
Why do u always cut story short na? Must we visit ur blog
Re: I Was Called By God, Says Fake Pastor Who Killed Man's Girlfriend For Rituals by Timileyin1234(m): 10:32am On Dec 31, 2019
On which number?

Re: I Was Called By God, Says Fake Pastor Who Killed Man's Girlfriend For Rituals by StrikeBack(m): 11:29am On Dec 31, 2019
Unfortunately he was called with his starccomms line.

How do we retrieve the conversation now.

Sad

(1) (Reply)

Lesbian Faces Jail Time For Acting As A 16 Year Old Boy To Sexually Assault / Bank Robbery: Three Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Osun / Still on the packed people at Port-Harcourt office, EFCC demands apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.