Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Fake Job Offer From UK - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fake Job Offer From UK (1632 Views)

Here's How They Escaped Unemployment, Fake Job Scams And Poverty / Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA / MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Job Offer From UK by jobites: 2:42am On Dec 31, 2019
Dear all.
I was contacted by certain individual on LinkedIn, who told be about certain job vacancies in UK. Seems the LinkedIn profile was created recently, 29th December precisely. I sent inquiries to the email the Lady provided and I got the following message, which I think which I think is from a fraudster. Why are they using gmail instead of company email.

Kindly read and tell me what you think.

We welcome you to trip.com. We are an independent organization in the UK that serves as a human resources agency to several organizations such as hotels, flights, and trains for booking and supply of employees to them here in the UK only. Presently we want employees here in the UK to fill the available positions in different institutions that we are in contract with.

These attached contract papers are between you and us and not to the company that you will be referred to work with when you arrive. You have nothing to do with the company management that we will take you to when you arrive here but whatever you need will be provided to you by us because you are to work with us. Your responsibility is to wake up from your home apartment and come directly to our office to sign as early as 7:30 am because you are expected to be in your working place by 8:00 am. Then you will be drives from our office to your working place in every working day as written on the employment contract papers. When you close, the driver will come back for you to sign out and enter the bus so that he or she will drive you back to your home apartment with the company bus. There will be an inspector who will always come to receive reports concerning your efforts while working in the firm whereby you may be fixed to work.

Attached PDF is the available job positions and the official job employment contract papers. Kindly print them out and take your time to read all of them very carefully one after the other and understand them very well before filling the last page of the employment contract papers. So, if you know that you can not afford to obtain the requested documents as you are directed kindly ignore the job so that you will not feel duped because we can not send you any money to process and obtain the documents but if you obtain the documents we will refund you the money when you arrive here. So, if you are comfortable with the job employment terms and conditions then forward to us

1. your printable application letter (1 page maximum) then state the position that you chose on the application letter

2. your printable curriculum vitae CV(Resumes)

3. last page of the employment contract papers, it must be printed out and filled with pen only.

4. a photocopy of any government issued identification document

5. police report; go to your national police station in the area whereby you are living to obtain a police report from them.

You have only one week maximum which is 7 days starting from today that you receive this message to forward these 5 listed documents via this same email address for our review and confirmation of your document before we can refer you to the recommended organization whereby you can obtain the 2nd police report which is the number 6 needed documents that will enable us to obtain your invitation letter from the British immigration here in UK and send it to you so that you can go to the British embassy in your country or the country whereby you reside to obtain your travelling visa to join us here for your job with us.

Best Regards
Ana Muler
Human resources manager
Trip.com Base in UK
Email: trip@gmail.com
Tel: +4474044.....
Re: Fake Job Offer From UK by figoperch: 2:47am On Dec 31, 2019
1 chance
Re: Fake Job Offer From UK by aycapri(m): 5:15am On Dec 31, 2019
Very bad English from a UK company. Scam I guess
Re: Fake Job Offer From UK by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
Thanks to Nairaland., received same mail after sending my Resume. Had to check Nairaland. And boom
Re: Fake Job Offer From UK by johnniexson(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
Hmmmm.. i sensed it after observing the mail. I was like how will a big company as Trip.com be using gmail.
Re: Fake Job Offer From UK by Diranj10(m): 10:41am On Mar 30, 2020
Scam
I just received same email now

RUN RUN Flew when u received this mail.

We welcome you to trip.com base in United Kingdom as we are all over the continent in the world. And we are an independent organization in the UK. Attached PDF is the available job positions and the official job employment contract papers. Kindly print them out and take your time to read all of them very carefully one after the other and understand them very well before filling the last page of the employment contract papers. So, if you know that you can not afford to obtain the requested documents as you are directed kindly ignore the job so that you will not feel duped because we can not send you any money to process and obtain the documents but if you obtain the documents we will refund you the money immediately you arrive here. So, if you are comfortable with the job employment terms and conditions then forward to us

1. your printable application letter (1 page maximum) then state the position that you chose on the application letter

2. your printable curriculum vitae CV(Resumes)

3. last page of the employment contract papers, it must be printed out and filled with pen only.

You have only one week maximum which is 7 days starting from today that you receive this message to forward these 3 listed documents via this same email address for our review and confirmation of your documents before we can refer you to the recommended organization whereby you can obtain the UK Labor Certificate which are needed documents that will enable us to obtain your invitation letter from the British immigration here in UK and send it to you so that you can go to the British embassy in your country or the country whereby you reside to obtain your travelling visa to join us here for your job with us.

Best Regards
Ana Muler
Human resources manager
Trip.com Base in UK
Email: trip.comjb@gmail.com
Tel: +447404474026
Re: Fake Job Offer From UK by ossaisly(m): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I LOVE NAIRALAND. IMMEDIATELY I GOT THE EMAIL TOO, I JUST HAD TO RUN DOWN TO NAIRALAND TO CONFIRM.
BUT MY SMALL REGRET NOW IS THAT I HAVE TOLD MY WIFE THAT I AM MOVING DOWN TO UK AND I HAVE BEEN HAVING SLEEPLESS NIGHTS TO FILL MY FORM.

NAIRALAND PEEPS, THANK YOU O!!!!!

The process for your visa and working permit are flexible and obtainable through the British high commission (embassy) in your country or country whereby you reside if you carefully follow the given instructions and provide the needed documents

The reasons for the UK International Labor Association Certificate to be obtained from this recommended agency is as written on the article no. 3 of the job employment contract papers. That means without the UK Labor Certificate from this recommended agency branch in Senegal, West Africa that we are referring you to, the invitation letter can not be granted to us for us to send to you for your coming here to resume your job with us. For your information; this labor certificate is not to be obtained online because of the condition of things being explained in article 3 of this job employment contract papers. Therefore, if you know that you can not follow the instructions kindly ignore the job. Because it is to make things easier and faster for you and us. For your information, this is a secret between us, the British immigration and the agency, we told you this because we want to give you this job and Bring you to UK to work with us because people from your country are reliable and serious-minded people so, if any of the UK labor union member get to know, there will be problem between us and them including the immigration for travelling and working permit department. Kindly contact the agency with (your full name, home address and your telephone number) via this email address below because we
have sent a recommendation letter to them by indicating your email address on the letter to them so that they can respond to your message when you contact them.

To The Director UK International Labor Association Center Dakar, Senegal

Address: 150, 151 Rue J. Gomis, Dakar, Senegal
Email: ukinterlagency@englandmail.com
Tel: +221767536336
Fax: +221759015664

You have only 3 Day maximum starting from today that you receive this message to forward this required document to us via this same email address for our review and confirmation of your document before we can proceed for your invitation letter and working documents to come over here for the job opportunity.

[b][/b][i][/i]THE SCAM HERE IS WHY WOULD IT BE ONLY IN SENEGAL MENTIONED HERE IS WHERE TO GET MY OTHER PERMITS.
Re: Fake Job Offer From UK by Enculer: 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
Please be smart.

(1) (Reply)

ICAN Exemption? / Sometimes Life Seems Hard To Bear. I Need Your Advise Please / Gtbank Prepaid Utility Card.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.