Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,668 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Year 2020 Budget - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Year 2020 Budget (6705 Views)

Abia State Assembly Passes Bill To Stop Pension For Ex-Governors, Deputies / 2020 Budget: Buhari Presides Over Extraordinary FEC Meeting / Absence Of Ministers Won’t Affect 2020 Budget, Says Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Year 2020 Budget by victorazyvictor(m): 9:30am On Dec 31, 2019
Citytrend:
Is what I'm seeing here N1.1Trillion?

Lagos state should be more N1.1T
Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Year 2020 Budget by AmazingELixir: 9:32am On Dec 31, 2019
BabaOwen:
With more than 700billion naira for capital expenditure, I expect sanwo olu to repair almost all the major roads in 2020 and to also finish the construction or almost finish the construction of all the major roads and he should also construct some inner roads next year. The roads in Lagos are so terrible.

Off cause he is also going to do other things, but that is the major thing I want him to focus on.

There is a huge difference between budgeted amount and cash at hand...budgets are projections, Nigeria budgeted trillions lastime around and the budget execution ended up below 65%
Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Year 2020 Budget by Gforce2019: 9:44am On Dec 31, 2019
Half of it will end in jagaban pocket....
There are traffic everywhere in Lagos. In August , sanwo-olu was taking excuse because of raining season. Now there's nothing like rain in Lagos. All the links roads are in shambles. Before you know it, four years has come and pass..

I beg make sbd help me find Visa to a good country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Year 2020 Budget by West2019(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2019
Jesus Christ of Nazareth, 1.168.Trillion? waiting hapn .Lagos state are capable to feed 5 good African country .

1 Like

Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Year 2020 Budget by Okoroawusa: 9:58am On Dec 31, 2019
StarUp:
I hope they added Tinubu's share? Bullion in Bourdillon grin
Yes. The way your state assembly added your ex-gov own

1 Like

Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Year 2020 Budget by dangoteinlaw: 10:05am On Dec 31, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Tinubu have at least 200billion from this
the bullion van master u mean

1 Like

Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Year 2020 Budget by Jimi24: 10:36am On Dec 31, 2019
Yankiss:
Trillions for a state government? Nigerian currency is due for revaluation. We can do this via currency redenomination by striking off zeros as once suggested by Prof. Soludo. Soon we will be counting in zillions too, if nothing is done!

By GDP figures alone, Lagos State should be on N5Tr annual expenditure.
There are at least 22 million dwellers and at least 5 million people In Ogun State should be contributing to Lagos revenue as well through what they pay for services they consume when.they drive thro or do business in Lagos.

I wish I was running this state.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Year 2020 Budget by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 31, 2019
Ajibel:

Lol 700 billion naira in capex doesn't mean just roads ooo.

It also includes public infrastructures like school buildings, general hospitals, rail and water ways infrastructure.
bro, did you read what you quoted to the end? It was just my personal opinion that he should focus more on roads, but other sectors can't be left out.
Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Year 2020 Budget by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 31, 2019
Jimi24:

By GDP figures alone, Lagos State should be on N5Tr annual expenditure.
There are at least 22 million dwellers and at least 5 million people In Ogun State should be contributing to Lagos revenue as well through what they pay for services they consume when.they drive thro or do business in Lagos.

I wish I was running this state.
your wish can come true. It all depends on you.
Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Year 2020 Budget by sundaysaviour: 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
This is serious they have to started paddling the budget for the actualization of the 2023 presidential project
Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Year 2020 Budget by Osaze007: 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
StarUp:
I hope they added Tinubu's share? Bullion in Bourdillon grin

I heard your Anambra First Lady is in USA helping homeless while Anambra rots away
Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Year 2020 Budget by masseratti: 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
Budget without details, is that's a budget? Lagos state house of assembly is a joke. Full of jesters.
Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Year 2020 Budget by Myself2(m): 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
Yankiss:
Trillions for a state government? Nigerian currency is due for revaluation. We can do this via currency redenomination by striking off zeros as once suggested by Prof. Soludo. Soon we will be counting in zillions too, if nothing is done!

No. Lagos is a federal government please. State governments are the ones with budgets in the region of 100 billion and 200 billion plus.
Re: Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Year 2020 Budget by Powersurge: 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
Yankiss:

I don't know if you are an economist. But you need to read about Ghana's useless redenomination. The Cedi is a trouble to Ghanians now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Convention: 6000 Delegates To Decide New Leaders / Breaking ! Simon Ekpa Torn His Nigeria Passport , Become A Finnish -pic / Soludo Road Projects In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.