Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC (29438 Views)

Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call / Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival / DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:08am On Dec 31, 2019
allubi:
Why?

Reporting Sowore’s story and writing against Tinubu, this is an APC school and I’m an APC member.

Before they sack me, I will sack her first,

abeg my brain can not process these infomation abeg i need help?

what is this man talking about and what is the story about? is this a joke?

1 Like

Re: Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC by klax(m): 9:12am On Dec 31, 2019
beresponsible:

Don't carry this kind hate enter 2020. Think say na you vex for DSS pass? They still have that mandate

So you don't want to listen to my advise bah? Ok nah
Re: Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC by beresponsible(m): 9:13am On Dec 31, 2019
DeepSight:

You're nuts.
grin
Re: Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC by backnbeta(f): 9:15am On Dec 31, 2019
Nigeria is a disgrace to every country practicing democracy! How can an academic utter that kinda statement? How can an higher institution of learning submit to mediocrity? Why won't a rector allow press freedom? This man will be worse than the present dictator if he ever holds a more significant public office undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC by Hallabee1(m): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2019
See gobe...
Re: Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC by DeepSight(m): 9:29am On Dec 31, 2019
beresponsible:
grin

Not a laughing matter.
Re: Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC by chozzy: 9:33am On Dec 31, 2019
Chai ... Nigeria my country!
Who did this to us?

What a disgrace of a country?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC by Ajibade123(m): 9:39am On Dec 31, 2019
lowkey this rector is a big disgrace imagine 'this school is an APC school' WTF
see steps to prepare for an oral interview https://explicitsuccess.com/tips-for-effective-oral-presentation/
Re: Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC by ayomideking(m): 9:42am On Dec 31, 2019
reccy:
This is a good development.... Kudos to the Rector for making use of his brain.....

You don't open your mouth to spew thrash against the government that's trying hard to bring sanity and development to our society just because you're a campus journalist or lecturer

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria.

Sense is far from you... Pray that God should rule your life the way Gen Buhari is ruling Nigeria.�

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC by pseudaria: 9:50am On Dec 31, 2019
reccy:
This is a good development.... Kudos to the Rector for making use of his brain.....

You don't open your mouth to spew thrash against the government that's trying hard to bring sanity and development to our society just because you're a campus journalist or lecturer

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria.

We all know you are spewing this rubbish just to get quoted, well you got it
Re: Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC by 989900: 9:52am On Dec 31, 2019
reccy:
[s]This is a good development.... Kudos to the Rector for making use of his brain.....

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria.[/s]
Re: Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC by Gforce2019: 9:52am On Dec 31, 2019
Omo, leave the school and go to another better school in the neighboring country.

Dss is a mess-up. Can you imagine!

Is Nigeria working? Capital NO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC by GGirll: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2019
etrange:
I want Tinubu to be investigated. I am not a good fan of PMB. However, one would need to read the contents to know if the arrest is justified or not. Some of the titles up there are not any bit tactful. That's not journalism but partisanship.

Journalism is not about publicising your opinion on papers that are supposedly meant to be neutral. Howver, a good writer can always express his opinion either by tactfully presenting it as a reflection of other people's take or galvanizing it with empirical information such that his message would be received without creating room for any harassment.

"President Buhari does not believe in Nigeria" is a terrible title that appears far more opinionated than factual; this is regardless of how true it may be. A better title would have been "Presidents Buhari's loopsided appointments cast a shadow of doubt on his one-Nigeria mantra". Here, the number of Northerners heading different MDAs could serve as the backing empirical evidence. Besides, this title comes off as an expression of doubt and not a statement of fact thus protecting the writer. Another better title would be "President Buhari does not believe in Nigeria - Internet users". Here the writer would be presenting his case as an opinion of others and could easily fetch numerous online posts to back it up if push comes to shove.

Journalism requires tact and mind games. The students may not have these skills yet but the supervising lecturer whom I suppose is from the department of Mass Communication should have known better.

Poor guys...

Spot on

2 Likes

Re: Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2019
Ayoola Babalola

You are now in my list of heroes.

The march continues.

#RevolutionNow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:03am On Dec 31, 2019
I hope his friends, colleagues and family keep the social media space posted of what goes on behind the scene concerning this young hero.

His status with the dss must remain public.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC by Okoroawusa: 10:04am On Dec 31, 2019
Everybody wan shine sha!.... which one "SSS Remo branch"? Mr Man go n sit down, DSS have better things to do
Re: Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC by GGirll: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2019
FlordFlorez:
Injustise, misrule of law, desecration of cult, etc., is the order of the day. This height of tyranny!

Court abeg
Re: Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC by Caseless: 10:12am On Dec 31, 2019

“Before they sack me, I will sack her first,"

grin grin grin

Yoruba my people!
Re: Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC by seangy4konji: 10:17am On Dec 31, 2019
You can see we are in no way in a democracy...imagine the amount of people trump CIA would have invited or detained as DSS does if there was no democracy and being practiced.

What is wrong with Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC by josite: 10:27am On Dec 31, 2019
GIVE us a copy of the articles before we can make any meaningful comment,please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC by southome(m): 10:37am On Dec 31, 2019
So people have no right to express themselves anymore in this country? Even as a journalist you can't write certain articles or you risk arrest, demotion. Is this truly democracy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC by mezico1000(m): 10:48am On Dec 31, 2019
etrange:
I want Tinubu to be investigated. I am not a good fan of PMB. However, one would need to read the contents to know if the arrest is justified or not. Some of the titles up there are not any bit tactful. That's not journalism but partisanship.

Journalism is not about publicising your opinion on papers that are supposedly meant to be neutral. Howver, a good writer can always express his opinion either by tactfully presenting it as a reflection of other people's take or galvanizing it with empirical information such that his message would be received without creating room for any harassment.

"President Buhari does not believe in Nigeria" is a terrible title that appears far more opinionated than factual; this is regardless of how true it may be. A better title would have been "Presidents Buhari's loopsided appointments cast a shadow of doubt on his one-Nigeria mantra". Here, the number of Northerners heading different MDAs could serve as the backing empirical evidence. Besides, this title comes off as an expression of doubt and not a statement of fact thus protecting the writer. Another better title would be "President Buhari does not believe in Nigeria - Internet users". Here the writer would be presenting his case as an opinion of others and could easily fetch numerous online posts to back it up if push comes to shove.

Journalism requires tact and mind games. The students may not have these skills yet but the supervising lecturer whom I suppose is from the department of Mass Communication should have known better.

Poor guys...

I think I understand your angle. The titles need to be more tactical, maybe in the form of a question or so... I just hope DSS won't frustrate the guy, because they might be asking you questions just for you to say one thing that they could use against you
Re: Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 31, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Everybody wan shine sha!.... which one "SSS Remo branch"? Mr Man go n sit down, DSS have better things to do
Do they?

So far all they do is bully opposition.
Re: Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC by emmykk(m): 11:09am On Dec 31, 2019
donpapa:
What’s the publication about and what are the contents?
Scurrilous attempt to gag the people should be discouraged in its entirety.

The headlines speaks volume of the would be content again.

Will EFCC ever arrest tinubu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC by BuhariAdvocate: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2019
Or better still another section on nairaland.
SenecaTheYonger:

Carry this nonsense to Facebook
Re: Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC by Sleevia: 11:16am On Dec 31, 2019
etrange:

Poor guys...
I respect the way you presented your points. Are you a journalist?
Re: Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC by YungJo207(m): 11:21am On Dec 31, 2019
Slynation:

But unfortunately, this can never happen in Nigeria, as far as 80% of the Citizens are willing to accept peanuts as bribe at any opportunity been presented to them by elite ruling class....

Let just keep hoping it doesn't happen cause if it does those same people too will be affected none will be saved from it.

1 Like

Re: Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC by Sleevia: 11:27am On Dec 31, 2019
TheGoodJoe:
Ayoola Babalola

You are now in my list of heroes.

The march continues.

#RevolutionNow
have you noticed a lot of Yoruba people have been at the front receiving different forms of attacks? From Sowore, to This Guy, Falana...

If they had not brought Buhari to power, all these energy dissipated on fighting the demon can be used for more important ventures.

It's sad that time is wasted on an error that shouldn't have occurred in 2015.
Re: Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC by michoim(m): 11:28am On Dec 31, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC by doggedfighter(f): 11:49am On Dec 31, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

Carry this nonsense to Facebook
Very annoying nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu, Akande Made My Appointment Possible – Lawal, SGF / Ndume: Why Buhari Can’t Appoint New Service Chiefs / Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.