Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,020 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

COVID-19: Davido And Chioma — Lovely Timeline Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COVID-19: Davido And Chioma — Lovely Timeline Photos (781 Views)

COVID-19: Davido’s Father Donates 500 Million Naira Worth Of Food To Osun, Gives / Covid-19 : Davido's Wife Chioma Finally Speaks From Isolation (video) / Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Davido And Chioma — Lovely Timeline Photos by Jumoke355(f): 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
We can officially say Davido is a hopeless romantic and he has never been shy to say or show it. Here are the moments Chioma was spotted with her lover.

Though Chioma in a recent development tested positive to the fast spreading COVID-19 Pandemic.

Read here:Davido’s Fiance, Chioma Tests Positive For COVID-19
https://www.quickgisterblog.com.ng/2020/03/davido-fiance-chioma-avril-rowland-tests-positive-for-coronavirus.html

Davido must really be missing the mother of his first son as Chioma tested positive to Coronavirus.
In the mist of this, here are few but more lovely timeline photos of Davido and Chioma on my blog.

Check more here: Davido And Chioma — Timeline Photos
https://www.quickgisterblog.com.ng/2019/12/davido-and-chioma-photos.html

(1) (Reply)

How President Buhari Had His Chief Security Officer Replaced / Leader Of Coffin Meme Would Invite Messi, Ronaldo And Ronaldinho To Dance / I Need Your Advice: Is It Ok To Allow My Househelp Take Food From The Pot Of Foo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.