Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD (2294 Views)

Ahmad Salihijo: EFCC Uncovers How REA MD, Top Officials Misappropriated N12.4b / BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) / Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD by References: 9:02am On Dec 31, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed Engr. Ahmad Salihijo Ahmad as the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Rural Electrification Agency (REA).

The Minister of Power, Engr. Mamman Sale broke the news in a statement this morning.

His Special Adviser on Media and Communications, Mr. Aaron Artimas, who issued the statement in Abuja, said that Buhari also appointed Chief Olaniyi Alaba Netufo as the Executive Director – South West.

The statement also noted that the President has also appointed Eddi Mietuade Smith Julius as Non-Executive Director, South-South.

According to Artimas statement, Ahmad is a renewable energy expert, who holds two Masters Degrees in Development Studies and Project Planning.

The new CEO, said the statement, has acquired vast knowledge and planning experience in power sector development.

Engr. Ahmad Ahmad replaces Mrs. Damilola Ogunbiyi who was relieved of her job a week ago due to unnamed "infractions" in the agency.

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-buhari-appoints-ahmad-rea-md/

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-appoints-salihijo-as-rea-md-days-after-suspending-ogunbiyi.html

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/updated-fg-axes-nbet-boss-amobi-over-complaints-suspends-rea-md.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Oam4j
Re: BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD by Bigflamie(m): 9:06am On Dec 31, 2019
cheesy grin grin grin

''Engr. Ahmad Ahmad replaces Mrs. Damilola Ogunbiyi ''

Where the dictator gets his appointees doesn't matter. says the Zombies

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD by ghettokid1(m): 9:06am On Dec 31, 2019
another northerner?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD by beresponsible(m): 9:06am On Dec 31, 2019
Oya, some will come here only to comment about the names

Re: BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD by Racoon(m): 9:07am On Dec 31, 2019
Another aboki on the block.Government of the north, by the north and for the north.Maj.Gen.M. Buhari can never hid his nepotism for once.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD by Racoon(m): 9:07am On Dec 31, 2019
[s]
beresponsible:
Oya, some will only come to comments about the names
[/s]
"Nepotism is the worst form of corruption. It is the mother of all corruption.That was probably why the framers of our constitution stood firmly against it, by enshrining the most-maligned Federal Character provisions at both Federal and State levels.

By the time we lift the lid off the other federal agencies populated by the President’s kinsmen, townsmen and clansmen; more stench is likely to come out..."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/nepotism-mother-corruption/amp/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD by reccy(m): 9:09am On Dec 31, 2019
Good development mr president.... Capable hand is what we need.... If he is capable of the job which I'm very sure of, then you have my support sir....

Gradually, we are getting there.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD by ukukaegbu(m): 9:10am On Dec 31, 2019
This is interesting!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD by Subzero047: 9:10am On Dec 31, 2019
Buhari is replacing South westerners with alacrity

2023 don reach so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD by spirul77: 9:11am On Dec 31, 2019
baba never disappoints, seems he doesn't really give a hoot about the public outcry against his appointments .
na wa for naija.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD by Racoon(m): 9:14am On Dec 31, 2019
[s]
reccy:
Good development Mr president.Capable hand is what we need.If he is capable of the job which I'm very sure of, then you have my support sir.Gradually, we are getting there.
[/s]
So only core northerners are capable of heading core/ choice government agencies while others are not? Guess you lots fully understand the dangerous precedence this man set in 1984, 2015 and now 2019?

Well, except Nigeria divide the core north will surely suffer same fate in time to come & they should never contemplate coup plotting then.You better don't follow blindly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD by Ndibunna: 9:15am On Dec 31, 2019
Engr. Ahmad Ahmad replaces Mrs. Damilola Ogunbiyi who was relieved of her job a week ago due to unnamed "infractions" in the agency.

Lol........Another one axed out.

Congrats Ahmed.

2020 na year for hausa fulani oooo

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD by backnbeta(f): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2019
Not surprised. Congrats to the new appointee... it's your time to eat and spill over undecided
Re: BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD by Ndibunna: 9:18am On Dec 31, 2019
spirul77:
baba never disappoints, seems he doesn't really give a hoot about the public outcry against his appointments .
na wa for naija.

The same man you voted for and supported many times.

I don't know why many acts as hypocrites.

By the time Buhari is done with Nigeria, the zoo will not recover from the shock.

Useless nation were lord lugard trapped many people that want to leave the union.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD by Ndibunna: 9:19am On Dec 31, 2019
Subzero047:
Buhari is replacing South westerners with alacrity

2023 don reach so?

He is doing wonderfully well.

We must join him to achieve all next level appointments.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD by spirul77: 9:23am On Dec 31, 2019
[quote author=Ndibunna post=85370317]
na wa for you o bros, how are you so sure I voted for him? atiku and buhari has never been an option for me.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD by stonemasonn: 9:28am On Dec 31, 2019
Buhari has abolished quota system tongue

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD by MrALIVE: 9:28am On Dec 31, 2019
Generations yet unborn will spit whenever they hear about this man and how he divided this country along ethnic lines in their history class.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD by Ndibunna: 9:30am On Dec 31, 2019
[quote author=spirul77 post=85370481][/quote]

I am sure you did. Those who voted for him always refer to him as Baba.

I hope you enjoying the dividends of your democracy.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD by APCNig: 9:32am On Dec 31, 2019
Even me self APCNig, I tire with Buhari's appointments distribution. But one thing is sure, if Buhari steps on Tinubu's toes, Tinubu will pull out of the alliance before 2023 and restrategize. That may however give PDP the chance to stage a comeback and continue the looting and stealing from where they stopped in 2015. Then, Tinubu will stage a sweeping comeback in 2027. He did that in 2003 when Afenifere went and formed alliance with Obasanjo, Tinubu pulled out of Afenifere and AD. He then formed AC, later transformed to ACN and later merged with ANPP, CPC and section of APGA to form APC. Today Tinubu controls all the Yoruba speaking states including Kogi, Kwara and Edo while Afenifere is just forcing itself to have a say in Oyo because even PDP refused to accept that Afeniefre is part of them.

Therefore, if Buhari messes up, Tinubu will treat his fucckup just as he did to Obasanjo and Afenifere. Now, Obasanjo cannot even control his Councillor not to talk of LG Chairman nor State Governor, likewise Afenifere.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD by spirul77: 9:33am On Dec 31, 2019
[quote author=Ndibunna post=85370665]
you made me lol tho, I'm just used to calling him baba because I currently stay in North, that's what everybody call him there.bro.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD by Ndibunna: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2019
[quote author=spirul77 post=85370739][/quote]

And you joined them in calling in baba?

You can show exceptional reasoning by not doing so.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD by spirul77: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2019
[quote author=Ndibunna post=85370854]
lol, you just dey make me laugh this morning sha.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD by Ndibunna: 9:52am On Dec 31, 2019
[quote author=spirul77 post=85371222][/quote]

I dey make you laugh because I know support buhari abi?

Which yoruba state are you from?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD by cpu2006(m): 9:55am On Dec 31, 2019
Mr President did not even saying anything abt NFF president!. God will soon disgrace & scatter all enemy of this country.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD by Switruth: 9:56am On Dec 31, 2019
APCNig:
Even me self APCNig, I tire with Buhari's appointments distribution. But one thing is sure, if Buhari steps on Tinubu's toes, Tinubu will pull out of the alliance before 2023 and restrategize. That may however give PDP the chance to stage a comeback and continue the looting and stealing from where they stopped in 2015. Then, Tinubu will stage a sweeping comeback in 2027. He did that in 2003 when Afenifere went and formed alliance with Obasanjo, Tinubu pulled out of Afenifere and AD. He then formed AC, later transformed to ACN and later merged with ANPP, CPC and section of APGA to form APC. Today Tinubu controls all the Yoruba speaking states including Kogi, Kwara and Edo while Afenifere is just forcing itself to have a say in Oyo because even PDP refused to accept that Afeniefre is part of them.

Therefore, if Buhari messes up, Tinubu will treat his fucckup just as he did to Obasanjo and Afenifere. Now, Obasanjo cannot even control his Councillor not to talk of LG Chairman nor State Governor, likewise Afenifere.
. You write as if you know what tomorrow will bring and who dies or lives before your mentioned date is of no consideration to you. Na God get life oh boss

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD by spirul77: 10:24am On Dec 31, 2019
[quote author=Ndibunna post=85371325]

I'm from EDO state, why are you being tribalistic? Wetin consign Yoruba with our discussion?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD by Okoroawusa: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2019
I Love PMB
Re: BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD by overall90: 10:31am On Dec 31, 2019
Bigflamie:
cheesy grin grin grin

''Engr. Ahmad Ahmad replaces Mrs. Damilola Ogunbiyi ''

Where the dictator gets his appointees doesn't matter says the Zombies

Yes o.
as far as he is taking pictures with Osinbajo. grin
tomorrow is new year day,another photo session loading.
and you will see them coming here to taunt others.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD by Ndibunna: 10:32am On Dec 31, 2019
[quote author=spirul77 post=85372404][/quote]

Edo and yoruba are samething and same people.

I am not tribalistic. I only imagined where you come from with your undiluted support for buhari.

Because it seems you complaining ass the equation doesn't favour u guys again.

Just be praying for your country to be better.

Pray for dem Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD by Olabestonic001(m): 10:38am On Dec 31, 2019
References:
President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed Engr. Ahmad Salihijo Ahmad as the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Rural Electrification Agency (REA).

The Minister of Power, Engr. Mamman Sale broke the news in a statement this morning.

His Special Adviser on Media and Communications, Mr. Aaron Artimas, who issued the statement in Abuja, said that Buhari also appointed Chief Olaniyi Alaba Netufo as the Executive Director – South West.

The statement also noted that the President has also appointed Eddi Mietuade Smith Julius as Non-Executive Director, South-South.

According to Artimas statement, Ahmad is a renewable energy expert, who holds two Masters Degrees in Development Studies and Project Planning.

The new CEO, said the statement, has acquired vast knowledge and planning experience in power sector development.

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-buhari-appoints-ahmad-rea-md/
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Mrs. Ogunbiyi actually moved to U.N. ; there was nothing like infraction.

Also, who is this Engr. Ahmad Salihijo. He seems to have no history or profile of performance.

Well, it's Buhari sha. If he can become a president and win reelection despite his acute incompetence, then anyone can be anything in his administration.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari appoints Ahmad REA MD by Cyberterror: 10:38am On Dec 31, 2019
Racoon:
[s][/s]
"Nepotism is the worst form of corruption. It is the mother of all corruption.That was probably why the framers of our constitution stood firmly against it, by enshrining the most-maligned Federal Character provisions at both Federal and State levels.

By the time we lift the lid off the other federal agencies populated by the President’s kinsmen, townsmen and clansmen; more stench is likely to come out..."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/nepotism-mother-corruption/amp/
All this your trash is just hatred for Buhari. Come 2023, you and your ilk will still be at the forefront of Atiku's campaign. Nonsense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UN Appointment Bekons For Ex Emir Sanusi / BIAFRA : Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Pa Edwin Clark, Calls Him Names / #LekkiMassacre: Babajide Otitoju Of TVC Reacts To Shooting Of #endsars Protester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.