Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

"Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon (37879 Views)

Check Out This Girl Who Is Lil Wayne's Lookalike / Wizkid Finally Responds To Akon Lil Bro Tweet / Naomi Campbell Joins Akon To Refer To Wizkid As "Lil Brother" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:19am On Dec 31, 2019
Short man with his big problem

Wizkid And Akon Na mate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by pyro62(m): 10:19am On Dec 31, 2019
MI and erriga who sabi suntin pass?? MI is struggling to stay relevant now

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by browniecay: 10:19am On Dec 31, 2019
MI wan end the year with another drama abi. We de wait for Akon. grin

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Saint99: 10:19am On Dec 31, 2019
Age wise, is Wizkid kid too big to be Akon's little brother!

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by MrDoGood(m): 10:19am On Dec 31, 2019
M.I na fool

A very big fool.

3 Likes

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Alaganature(m): 10:20am On Dec 31, 2019
Must MI count everything relevant? This is just brotherhood slangs so I believe Akon didn't see it the way MI dey reason am..

3 Likes

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by guru90: 10:20am On Dec 31, 2019
Balaxx:
Wizkid nah small pikin for where Akon dey,even for money,hits,YouTube views.MI with e puff puff face

Exactly brother, Wizkid na small boy via Akon side naaa..

Wetin MI de talk self.... I don dislike MI and his musics since..

He wants to light fire fighting that wil soon back fire him back....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by psychologist(m): 10:20am On Dec 31, 2019
Tt
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Kcuf: 10:20am On Dec 31, 2019
Seconded! Let them stop that nonsense that was how usher called Mr P is son that year. Because he's bigger than wiz doesn't mean sh!t!

3 Likes

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by btaliat(m): 10:20am On Dec 31, 2019
I wish Wizkid could give him a punch by admitting he's truly a little bro to Akon because I don't knw what concerns him... Those are the types that hype people to their doom...
Started disliking him the moment he tried rubishing VEC sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Opiletool(m): 10:21am On Dec 31, 2019
He's a big brother then. Idiot and his foolish opinion.
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Pidginwhisper: 10:21am On Dec 31, 2019
cool
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by guru90: 10:21am On Dec 31, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Short man with his big problem

Wizkid And Akin Na mate

My dear, help me ask that fool a.k.a MI....... Nonsense talk from IM

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Pavarottii(m): 10:22am On Dec 31, 2019
iamawara:
Is he not a kid? M.I u are marddd. This is Akon talking.
If M.I face Akon... Wat happened to vector would be child's play...

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by NwaMbeke: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2019
[s]
post=85372209:
MI, can you please STFU!

If you short, e no say make u get short sense!

Orisirisi something.......
[/s]
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by idonhammer: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2019
MI how this your opinion take make sense now?....MF

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by gurunlocker: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2019
See this MI famzing Wizkid..... grin

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by leocollins(m): 10:22am On Dec 31, 2019
don't say...
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by OluchiDelly: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2019
Nothing is wrong with Akon's candid expression, M I just wants attention. in every ramification, agewise and achievements, WizKid is still lagging. Moreover Akon is also an african, on that ground are they not brothers? same way we are all claiming AJ is our brother. What if its 2face or banky w that made the statement, will he complain?
As big as Shina Peters is, he still prostrated for Sunny Ade on stage. There are levels in that industry.

6 Likes

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 31, 2019
czarina:
M. I technically isn't wrong on this though. If Wizkid hadn't worked his way to the top and gone global, how many of them would associate with him?

There are better, endearing ways to refer to "him" not as a "Lil brother".

Wizkid is a big brand and imagine what Akon's followers who are yet to know him would think of him.

I. M. O, Akon may be the older/"more international" artist and means well, but Wizkid isn't a "Lil bro".

What's my business sef, Wizzy never complain.

Okay aunty , let's call wizzy akon's father, may be mi will rest. Wizzy is a lil bro to akon in any aspect, even akon still get big bro for the industry, its called respect.

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Aminuyababa: 10:24am On Dec 31, 2019
#Yessnake
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Aminuyababa: 10:25am On Dec 31, 2019
Fool
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by realoscar84(m): 10:25am On Dec 31, 2019
Hey bro, u didn't reply my pm. Want to discuss something with you. Chat me up 08038903491 pls. Have a nice day man.

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Mi is not a real niggarrr

I blame vector for not being able to murder this untalented Moda fuckkker
Any way vector is one untalented Moda fuckkker

Only Jesse jags can murder his brother vector can't
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by itsme01: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2019
cool

This short bros no just won dey make sense again... wizkid and Akon are not mates in any way or manner.. Akon don too less himself

2 Likes

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by lucky4west: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2019
short man MI looking for a way to bounce back to reckoning...why drink agbo jedi for another man running stomach? ...u for just talk say wizzy don pass ekon

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by seniormallam(m): 10:26am On Dec 31, 2019
They are both Africans........ So the word brother is allowed........ With Akons age compared to wizkid ........ Wizkid surely passed as his lil Bro........... M.I wetin you drink again.

M.I pls start showing Ice Prince your tweet before posting na beg I dey beg you.......

2 Likes

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by OnPointMan(m): 10:26am On Dec 31, 2019
MI looking for relevance. Nonsense talk.

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Dandison28(m): 10:26am On Dec 31, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Mi is not a real niggarrr

I blame vector for not being able to murder this untalented Moda fuckkker
Any way vector is one untalented Moda fuckkker

Only Jesse jags can murder his brother vector can't
grin
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Pavarottii(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2019
1StopRudeness:
This guy doesn’t even know how big AKON is....dude actually has a whole city....

MI think it’s by jeans and wrist watch
Which city?
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Glorifiednwafor: 10:27am On Dec 31, 2019
So because Akin even stooped low to WizKids level to do a song with him you are now talking trash
Akon signees are far bigger than wizkid, is wizkid anywhere near Lady gaga or T-pain.
This short MI don't make me hate you ooh I swear if I hate you eeh .
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Oysdam(m): 10:28am On Dec 31, 2019
Ode MI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Rocks Bikini, Swims With Her Daughter, Olivia (Photos) / Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed / ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.