Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

"Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon (37930 Views)

Check Out This Girl Who Is Lil Wayne's Lookalike / Wizkid Finally Responds To Akon Lil Bro Tweet / Naomi Campbell Joins Akon To Refer To Wizkid As "Lil Brother" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by seniormallam(m): 10:28am On Dec 31, 2019
Pavarottii:

Which city?
It's true........ The city will have a whole airport

2 Likes

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by NwaMbeke: 10:29am On Dec 31, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

cool

This short bros no just won dey make sense again... wizkid and Akon are not mates in any way or manner.. Akon don too less himself

[/s]
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Couragephil: 10:29am On Dec 31, 2019
���
Means Akon is the BIG brother...
While Wizzy is his LITTLE brother...
The context "little" is what Bros M is crazy about. YOUNGER would have been preferable.
Baba NLA...
Don't crucify M.I
Biko..

2 Likes

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by vinkihillz(m): 10:32am On Dec 31, 2019
Dont no why but Mr Incredible always and always gives me joy.. grin

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Godiswonderful: 10:33am On Dec 31, 2019
Shh
Kizzygentle:
What's m. I problem jor tori oloun.
Even wizkid accepts d fact that his akon lil bro.
What does this m. I want. Haba.
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by guru90: 10:33am On Dec 31, 2019
seniormallam:
It's true........ The city will have a whole airport
Akon song that year get so paid..making my brain..
Akon own house inside his house, he gat private filling station.
Akon biggest man in da world.....
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by mrsteel: 10:35am On Dec 31, 2019
czarina:
M. I technically isn't wrong on this though. If Wizkid hadn't worked his way to the top and gone global, how many of them would associate with him?

There are better, endearing ways to refer to him not as a "Lil brother".

Wizkid is a big brand and imagine what Akon's followers that are yet to know him would think of him.

I. M. O, Akon may be the older/"more international" artist and means well, but Wizkid isn't a "Lil bro".

What's my business sef, Wizzy never complain.
U don't know what u re saying
An elder can refer to his junior as lil bro
Akon has helped so many African artists at international level. U guys shouldn't be saying this...wizkid is not even complaining. I really don't know what kind of asslicking MI is engaging in

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by KIA51(f): 10:36am On Dec 31, 2019
In other words you mean elder bro is someone who has done something for you...... So if you have an elder who hasn't directly done something for you, that person should be seen as you mate or your junior... We are still learning sha.

]Lil brother bawo... M.I had done more for wizkid than akon himself... With fast money, fast cars in m.I album before wizkid blow... Wat did akon do for wizkid? That's a statement only credited to banky w or even m.I...

My 2% [/quote]

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by seniormallam(m): 10:37am On Dec 31, 2019
Kreamie:
No truer words said!!!!

Can Akon call Justin Bieber his lol bro? Africans steady relegating fellow Africans angry
They are not brothers, akon is African......... So wizkid passed as his lil bro...... The age different is much

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by ridbell01(m): 10:38am On Dec 31, 2019
czarina:
M. I technically isn't wrong on this though. If Wizkid hadn't worked his way to the top and gone global, how many of them would associate with him?

Wizkid is a big brand and imagine what Akon's followers that are yet to know him would think of him.

I. M. O, Akon may be the older/"more international" artist and means well, but Wizkid isn't a "Lil bro".

ok wizkid is Akon senior brother then.. Wizkid is richer than him also
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by CSTR2: 10:39am On Dec 31, 2019
Akon started in America and leveraged on their global reach.

Wizkid started in Nigeria and became a global star.

MI is right. Wizkid is not his Lil bro.

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by DarkJeddi(m): 10:39am On Dec 31, 2019
czarina:

Wizkid is Akon's Lil' Bro..

And am sure Wizkid has ZERO issues with that..

Only Aprokos wey no get anything better to do has an issue with it..

2 Likes

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by mrsteel: 10:39am On Dec 31, 2019
iamawara:
Is he not a kid? M.I u are marddd. This is Akon talking.
Don't mind him
Trying to make trouble where there is none
So long as akon is senior to wizkid he can refer to him as lil bro

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by DarkJeddi(m): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2019
CSTR2:
Akon started in America and leveraged on their global reach.

Wizkid started in Nigeria and became a global star.

MI is right. Wizkid is not his Lil bro.
Wizkid is his Lil' Bro.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by seniormallam(m): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2019
TeeBillz Comes To Tiwa Savage’s Defence Over Wizkid Dating Rumours, Calls Him “Lil Bro”........... M.I your papa

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by CSTR2: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Wizkid is his Lil' Bro.. cheesy
On what basis? Did he contribute to the growth of afrobeat in anyway?

If akon started in Senegal, he wouldn't be richer than wizkid's tailor.

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by guru90: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2019
KIA51:
In other words you mean elder bro is someone who has done something for you...... So if you have an elder who hasn't directly done something for you, that person should be seen as you mate or your junior... We are still learning sha.

]Lil brother bawo... M.I had done more for wizkid than akon himself... With fast money, fast cars in m.I album before wizkid blow... Wat did akon do for wizkid? That's a statement only credited to banky w or even m.I...

My 2%

Listen my dear, MI musics career ended just like that because he is over greedy and jealous.
I knew when MI started his musics career but immediately he began seeing new artists inline his jealous began......
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by mrsteel: 10:44am On Dec 31, 2019
Roon9:
Lol! I see the angle he's coming from tho
There is no angle to it bro but plain a$$ licking
Akon is senior to wizkid, let's remove the stardom
Can't u refer to your younger ones as lil bro?

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by DarkJeddi(m): 10:45am On Dec 31, 2019
KIA51:

My 2%
How did you know Akon hasn't done anything for Wizkid?

Akon is 17 years older than Wizkid,he has been and is a bigger Global Mega Star than him..

Wizkid is his Lil' Bro..

2 Likes

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by milemimi93(m): 10:45am On Dec 31, 2019
Age wise, fame wise, money wise. Family wise, wiz is a slave 4 whr akon dey
czarina:

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Jaqenhghar: 10:45am On Dec 31, 2019
What movement?
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Jaqenhghar: 10:46am On Dec 31, 2019
Balaxx:
Wizkid nah small pikin for where Akon dey,even for money,hits,YouTube views.MI with e puff puff face
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by mumumugu(m): 10:47am On Dec 31, 2019
czarina:

agewise, Samuel eto is my elder brother
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by milemimi93(m): 10:48am On Dec 31, 2019
Akon brigde d gap b/w naija acts and foreign. D banj fit snoop and psquare ft rick ross wouldnt hav been posible without akon
DarkJeddi:
How did you know Akon hasn't done anything for Wizkid?

Akon is 17 years older than Wizkid,he has been and is a bigger Global Mega Star than him..

Wizkid is his Lil' Bro..

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by DarkJeddi(m): 10:49am On Dec 31, 2019
CSTR2:

On what basis? Did he contribute to the growth of afrobeat in anyway?

If akon started in Senegal, he wouldn't be richer than wizkid's tailor.
Who cares where Akon started from?

What does that have to do with anything? angry

Akon is African same as Wizkid,he's SEVENTEEN YEARS OLDER than Wizkid.. grin

That to me qualifies Wizkid as Lil' Bro.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by milemimi93(m): 10:51am On Dec 31, 2019
I see a dead artist tryin hard to resuret
mrsteel:

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by jaxxy(m): 10:54am On Dec 31, 2019
Kreamie:
No truer words said!!!!

Can Akon call Justin Bieber his lol bro? Africans steady relegating fellow Africans angry

Yes he can and Justin will even acknowledge it. Seems u guys don’t know who Akon is.

Akon brought in lady Gaga into the industry and many others. Even MJ has to call Akon for a personal collaboration. Don’t ever compare Akon and whizkid. Even Chris brown ho respect Akon cos he has sense and knows his seniors in the the game in terms of accomplishments.

3 Likes

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:56am On Dec 31, 2019
czarina:

Bros this is Africa ther are so many people we call brothers and that we are not related or contributed to their success.. I am sure u too have done the same thing
Wizzy is lit bro to akon age wise, fame wise, music wise everything sef... Simple

3 Likes

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by West2019(m): 11:00am On Dec 31, 2019
philip0906:

Wizkid and Akon be mate b4?? If na age, Akon senior am...if na fame Akon get am pass Wizkid, if na Money, Akon get am pass Wizkid

MI should shut the hell up and take his dwarf, irrelevant ass outta here...
yo dey mind that dwarf .did WizKid complain
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Ayobami7(m): 11:03am On Dec 31, 2019
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Shegzy8(m): 11:05am On Dec 31, 2019
Pavarottii:
Lil brother bawo... M.I had done more for wizkid than akon himself... With fast money, fast cars in m.I album before wizkid blow... Wat did akon do for wizkid? That's a statement only credited to banky w or even m.I...

My 2%
Lol. You forgot Akon got Wizkid his his first international Limelight by signing him to convict music on a short term contract. Even T-bliss once referred to Wizkid as his lol bro. You lot are just so arrogant and feel once you are made you should respect no one. If na Jay-z, p-diddy or Dr Dre call am Lil bro, una no go react oo.

4 Likes

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Roon9(m): 11:09am On Dec 31, 2019
mrsteel:

Bullshit!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day / Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple / Davido’s Girlfriend Vs Wizkid’s Girlfriend......who Is Hotter? [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.