Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,127 members, 7,957,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:36 AM

Ganduje suspends ban of male, female on same tricycle - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje suspends ban of male, female on same tricycle (30575 Views)

States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) / Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS / Elections: NCC Suspends Ban On Unsolicited Text Messaging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje suspends ban of male, female on same tricycle by SmartMugu: 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
I was thinking next he will ban men and women on same flights too.
Re: Ganduje suspends ban of male, female on same tricycle by Enculer2: 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
Islamic terrorists
Re: Ganduje suspends ban of male, female on same tricycle by 4gunners(m): 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

Thanks. The idiot can sit close to a female in a plane but will give his people hypocrisy.

I just hope one day, the northerners will open their eyes. Especially the ordinary people
They can't open their eyes. It's really a sorry case for the vast majority. There are still very few wonderful ones among them though. The elites are really having their way.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje suspends ban of male, female on same tricycle by Oches4me(m): 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
superlanny:
Lalasticlala come and see incredible fckery o, just at the tail end of 2019, bloody hypocrites, and na dem dey fck pass o, the little appeal I have for Muslims is getting washed aways by this bunch of goro chewing fanatics, who blindfold their people with poverty and control them with Sharia and other fcking archaic laws. Superlanny says all this Stone age people and their mentality can lash their mouths unto their cows ass. E for no suspend am
May God punish you for your stupid comment.
Re: Ganduje suspends ban of male, female on same tricycle by mukthar2000(m): 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
Topccy007z:
Senseless bribe taking fool. I wonder how that will help boost the economy of Kano state.

Hypocritical idi.ot! But you can sit close to a female in a plane.
Brother take it easy , Gandoller really frustrate u oooo, lolz
Re: Ganduje suspends ban of male, female on same tricycle by oluxy(m): 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
Stupid idea by stupid group and set of dull di*ck head.

And he was setting with a woman in a plane.

Asz whole d*icks of northerners
Re: Ganduje suspends ban of male, female on same tricycle by therajah: 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
Sensible govs are delibrating how to boost their economy..the idiot is deliberating how a man and woman shld not sit on same bike...
Nigeria has a long way to go!!
Re: Ganduje suspends ban of male, female on same tricycle by freeze001(f): 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
semyman:

Go and die
Not everyone has sufficient self control
Stop tapping illegal current from people's wives
Thief, no wonder Aba is a dust bin now
WrathOfHadez:
ignorant mumu! How do you feel when your wife is pressed together in a Keke with 3 males in the back? How does this get to do with how many lovers anyone has?

Do you know the sexual tension people feel when primitive countries cramp men and women in a bus or Keke?

See yourselves? Who will help you develop self control now? tongue

adams123:
Is a welcome development. it will minimizes the level of immorality to a certain degree.
Even Ganduje finally borrowed sense he never had. I hope you find some too.

magzey:

The way you see it doesn't matters ,let kano practice its law none of your fucking business.
Oya go hook Ganduje for neck! He must enforce the ban o!

fraymite:
Hmm wailers everywhere. He's implementing it in Kano not Rivers so chill please. Free missing is something Islam frown upon so if you don't understand it then face your xmas.
Because there are no Christians and non-indigenes resident in Kano that will be affected right? See na, he has suspended the yeye ban; I hope it is stil islam that forbids 'free missing' according to you that Ganduje is practising!

1 Like

Re: Ganduje suspends ban of male, female on same tricycle by kadiri3(m): 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
Topccy007z:
Senseless bribe taking fool. I wonder how that will help boost the economy of Kano state.

no b him wife?
Re: Ganduje suspends ban of male, female on same tricycle by Americanboy35: 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
Is this necessary? really?
Re: Ganduje suspends ban of male, female on same tricycle by tck2000(m): 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hmm
Re: Ganduje suspends ban of male, female on same tricycle by abdulkayus(m): 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
Topccy007z:

That is first and only wife. She is a lecturer and associate Prof in Bayero University, Kano.
Re: Ganduje suspends ban of male, female on same tricycle by Quam96: 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
Alhamdullilah. it not going to be funny if he implement it.
Re: Ganduje suspends ban of male, female on same tricycle by Legendguru: 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
Lol
Re: Ganduje suspends ban of male, female on same tricycle by lereinter(m): 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
Lolz

I thought he interpreted the quran with such ban before
Re: Ganduje suspends ban of male, female on same tricycle by backbone503(m): 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
Obnoxious laws, like this, are made to divert attention from the obvious cluelessness and ineptitude of a government.
Re: Ganduje suspends ban of male, female on same tricycle by gr8tone: 10:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
It's high time some people realised that my Nigerian people are not matured for the implementation of some obnoxious laws
Re: Ganduje suspends ban of male, female on same tricycle by Topccy007z: 2:09am On Jan 01, 2020
abdulkayus:

That is first and only wife. She is a lecturer and associate Prof in Bayero University, Kano.
His shallow brain didn't inform him that couples may decide to board same keke when he wanted to bring in his stewpid ban?
Re: Ganduje suspends ban of male, female on same tricycle by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:00am On Jan 01, 2020
Face of a fooool. Of all the problems in Nigeria, the poor masses sharing same bike is this man's problem.
Re: Ganduje suspends ban of male, female on same tricycle by poseidon12: 9:16am On Jan 01, 2020
Muslims and hypocrisy. Always looking for opportunity to start trouble.
Re: Ganduje suspends ban of male, female on same tricycle by DaRuud(m): 9:43am On Jan 01, 2020
Kwanza:

https://thenationonlineng.net/ganduje-suspends-ban-of-male-female-on-same-tricycle/

To hell with Ganduje and Hisbah , here is a pics of Gandujes daughter

Re: Ganduje suspends ban of male, female on same tricycle by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 01, 2020
I will say it again and again religion of the inferior.
Re: Ganduje suspends ban of male, female on same tricycle by Valkrie: 11:21am On Jan 01, 2020
I comment on this man's order when issued and the mode ban me for two days and removed my comment....Now they can see that the order is not correct for a secular country like ours if its truly really secular..!!

I no know how Nairaland mode dem.dey think sha...!!

Maybe this comment go earn me another ban again...make I just dey watch...!!

Happy New year to all here...!!!
Re: Ganduje suspends ban of male, female on same tricycle by cerpvad(m): 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
Inside keje is the best place to toast a lady because she will be sitting so close to you that both of you will find it very to connect. Na that Gandolar wan ban. Congrats to Kano guys anyway. grin
Re: Ganduje suspends ban of male, female on same tricycle by mafnv9: 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike, Tonye Princewill, Dakuku Peterside Pictured Together / Governorship Election: Our Victory Will Be Sweet – Wike / Buhari Attends NDA Passing Out Parade In Kaduna (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.