Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert (62900 Views)

Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service / Burna Boy Implicated In Mr 2kay's Robbery At Eko Hotel, As Police Invite Him / Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert by Blesser28(m): 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
hello hello

marlian come forward

the rest step outside

that was a clear case of what transpire
Re: Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
gurunlocker:
EFCC really made this guy relevant...

I now do not blame Buhari who said Nigeria youth are lazy.... Imagine millions making Naira Marley their role model.

So pathetic!!!...... With his vulgar lyrics and same beat since day 1.

90% of Nigerian youths are daft, that's why I stopped blaming the government. I don't think Nigerians deserve better than this. Karma is only rewarding Nigerians with the type of life, government and economy that befits them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert by Jarus(m): 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
People who follow the wrong messages on Naira Marley songs are the real cow. I enjoy some of his songs and dance. But when it comes to lyrics Naira Marley is nothing but a bad influence according to him.

2020 a cult group will emerge and they will call themselves Marlians, just watch out.

So because of people turn up for a show it means they are lazy? Majority of the people that attend shows have work their ass off, they decided to have fun it means they are lazy. Me i do go out to sit out sometimes because i'm bored, I watch live performance during the night, but during the day i'm a beast. Does that make me a lazy youth?

Like Baddo Ikorodu after Olamide popularised that word?

1 Like

Re: Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert by Angelfrost(m): 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
YoungLionken:
What's really wrong with the Nigerian youths.

Idleness of the worst kind!!!

1 Like

Re: Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert by Gforce2019: 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
Naira Marley don become another big icon in music industry.
So, if you wan real blow , first go and test efcc prison and let them publish you on newspaper and tv..then you go blow....
I doubt if naira Marley has waec. Me I dey unilag dey read wetin I no go take chop for my future.

5 Likes

Re: Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert by Realfrankie(m): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
People who follow the wrong messages on Naira Marley songs are the real cow. I enjoy some of his songs and dance. But when it comes to lyrics Naira Marley is nothing but a bad influence according to him.

2020 a cult group will emerge and they will call themselves Marlians, just watch out.

That's what have been telling people, I didn't know we're in the same lane

So because of people turn up for a show it means they are lazy? Majority of the people that attend shows have work their ass off, they decided to have fun it means they are lazy. Me i do go out to sit out sometimes because i'm bored, I watch live performance during the night, but during the day i'm a beast. Does that make me a lazy youth?
Re: Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert by Realfrankie(m): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
Mr100Dollars:

That's what have been telling people, I didn't know we're in the same lane
Re: Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert by lexy2014: 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
superlanny:
I sincerely wanted to make Naira Marley's Show yesterday, but I anticipated it would be rowdy, what do you expect from No Manners Gang.... From no where I suddenly developed love for his music. Puta on auto replay.....me wey like yansh.

Aren't u part of d gang?
Re: Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert by spirul77: 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
the performance was top notch.

1 Like

Re: Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert by Glorifiednwafor: 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
Yoruba and their celebration of mediocrity, who the fvck is naira Marley, which type of song does he do, highlife or blues?. Mtcheeeeew.
Afonjas trying hard to make their own popular..

We no know am ooh
Marlians ko Senegalese ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert by AJIBOLA840: 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
gurunlocker:
EFCC really made this guy relevant...

I now do not blame Buhari who said Nigeria youth are lazy.... Imagine millions making Naira Marley their role model.

So pathetic!!!...... With his vulgar lyrics and same beat since day 1.
so because you wanted to gain likes on NL , you have spew thrash on Marlians. You that have good person as role model : what have you gain �

1 Like

Re: Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert by able20(m): 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
No wonder when a prominent Nigerian politician visited Amsterdam recently, he was asked why the Nigeria youths are suffering he replied "they are lazy, they rather do yahoo yahoo as option"

3 Likes

Re: Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert by WalkerMichael(m): 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
Haha ha
Some Naira Marley fans are crazy. Hahahahahahaha they had to show their tout behavior.

I'm a naira Marley fan too actually but I only listen to the niggas song and vibe and not his lyrics or be a razz one. If you see how Lagos state packed some of them yesterday night. Lol

Lazy Nigerian male youths.
The female ones dey do titans up and down too

1 Like

Re: Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert by tayolak(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
ganga dem
Re: Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert by crafteck(m): 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
gurunlocker:

We have a lot of people with vision, established vision..... People like Tony Elumelu, people in the tech industry and making it.

Not noisy people like Naira Marley, who he is luckily popular courtesy of EFCC saga. I don't blame him though!!!
I understand nm not being a good role model but why we dey quick point at people cos they have money without second thot of how the money came and money not being everything. I'm my own row model, I don't know about anyone else. 2 days ago I thought of who deserves to be honoured most in Nigeria, only one name came to mind...

1 Like

Re: Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert by superlanny(m): 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
lexy2014:

Aren't u part of d gang?
I won't say am a marilan yet, but it is tempting.
Re: Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert by Tarabye: 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
Re: Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert by lagdmark(m): 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
Glorifiednwafor:
Yoruba and their celebration of mediocrity, who the fvck is naira Marley, which type of song does he do, highlife or blues?. Mtcheeeeew.
Afonjas trying hard to make their own popular..

We no know am ooh
Marlians ko Senegalese ni
Has nothing to do with tribe, the youths generally, igbo, hausa and yoruba... Bini etc, they're all the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert by Sultannayef: 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
Mr100Dollars:

Yes.
Re: Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert by crafteck(m): 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
BlaqKeyz:

Ogbeni, is only ur life dat is short o

I hear you... Ogbeni with the longest life.. What makes life more beautiful is the unpredictability of the next breath... Be nice to those that matter, happy new year in advance
Re: Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert by Encapsulate: 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
"Fans" grin grin grin grin

mumu wey dey this world e plenty no be smo. Hopefully another "Noah's day " flood is not near
Re: Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert by Glorifiednwafor: 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
lagdmark:

Has nothing to do with tribe, the youths generally, igbo, hausa and yoruba... Bini etc, they're all the same.

Shut up Igbos don't run after foolish people like Naira Marley, its only yorubas and Bini people.. Igbos run after money , legit money not the one that rip hearts apart for supper in Osun state.

1 Like

Re: Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert by gurunlocker: 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
crafteck:

I understand nm not being a good row model but why we dey quick point at people cos they have money without second thot of how the money came and money not being everything. I'm my own row model, I don't know about anyone else. 2 days ago I thought of who deserves to be honoured most in Nigeria, only one name came to mind...

Role model is not about money.....
Re: Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert by gurunlocker: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
AJIBOLA840:
so because you wanted to gain likes on NL , you have spew thrash on Marlians. You that have good person as role model : what have you gain �

Things you have not gain....

I did not post because of likes, it won't add anything to my life. Keep looking up to him for progress.

1 Like

Re: Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert by donbachi(m): 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Haha ha
Some Naira Marley fans are crazy. Hahahahahahaha they had to show their tout behavior.

I'm a naira Marley fan too actually but I only listen to the niggas song and vibe and not his lyrics or be a razz one. If you see how Lagos state packed some of them yesterday night. Lol

Lazy Nigerian male youths.
The female ones dey do titans up and down too
na like father like sons.
Re: Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert by Ayobami7(m): 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
无聊的
Re: Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert by nestkojex(m): 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
We as Nigerians are better than this

1 Like

Re: Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert by YoungLionken(m): 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
Angelfrost:

Idleness of the worst kind!!!

I guess so...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife / Chidera, Nigerian Presenter In UK: #SaggyBoobsMatter Creator / Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.